Question to Holocaust Deniers

Guys, if the Holocaust didnt happen or the numbers were highly exagerated, then what happened to all those thousands of jews in lines we see on photos ?

PS: no baitting, serious question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/uEVrWb-m12k
haaretz.com/who-counts-as-a-holocaust-survivor-1.119868
robertfaurisson.blogspot.com/
stormfront.org/forum/t956429/?postcount=1#post11080973
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those arent 20 000 000 nor 6 000 000, thats like few dozens at best and for all we or even you know they could have survived, of course that possibility wouldnt enter a mind of a retard who listens to bullshit MSM ans a redditor amirit. Saged

Why do people give a fuck about dead kikes?
Tens of millions of slavs were fucking raped and slaughtered like animals, same for Europeans.
Why care about Jews?

They entered the camps, most survived, some died of disease

The Nazis never planned on exterminating them until the allies started fucking with German food supplies and firebombing industrial centers. If you want to blame anyone blame FDR and Stalin.

>Typhus
>Emigrated after the war to Israel/US/RoW

why are they all smiling?

Actors or criminals

i think both sides of this argument should look up what the historical definition of Holocaust means..

>and then ask them self,why the hell did they chose the word "holocaust" to describe what happen in Nazi Germany

Arent holocaust survivors portrayed as rare things though?

If most survived we would have tons and different survivors witnesses.

Much of the actual starving pics are actually German Soldiers starved to death in the Rhine valley camps by the Allies. We starved 1.5 million just after the war ended. Lots of bodies in Katyn Forest, but guess what-they're not Jews.

youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
It's a 4hr documentary on the "holocaust" called "One Third of the Holocaust"
Good place to start if you're sincere. Cheers

The info is out there you lazy shit.

youtu.be/uEVrWb-m12k

Start her I guess, can't find the one where they explain how they gassed so many Jews that they had to claim bodies were cremated in 15 minutes.

Mainly for me, there are inconsistencies that must be addressed

Ffs im not starting anything. I've been here for a while. I just never saw an explanation to what happened to all those survivors and as the MSM treats them like shinny pokemon, that would be pretty hard to do with thousands of survivors...

THEY MOVED TO ISRAEL DUMBFUCK

>Arent holocaust survivors portrayed as rare things though?

Yes but survivors are in fact very common

they moved to Israel (and other countries) and changed their names from Yiddish to Hebrew.

Should we count all the dead Yiddish names as dead people? Because it's well documented that many changed their names after WW2.

its the same shit they do today,they say there are 10000 protesters and get a photo from an angle that doesnt show the fact that there are only 100 commies there yelling like a bunch of retards while the jewish handler tell them what o yell about and where to go

>Should we count all the dead Yiddish names as dead people? Because it's well documented that many changed their names after WW2.

A great many Jews changed their names when they moved to the USA etc.

but a lot more changed their names completely after WW2

They didn't want the Yiddish names to give away the fact they had been in Germany

the msn treats anything remotely foreign to your average citizen like a shiny pokemon

Disease
Starvation
Reintegration

A few thousand were disposed of. The whole thing was embellished.

Please stop trying to diminish Hitler's glorious achievement.

The Hungarians and gypsy Roma were the ones Hitler actually killed off. Jews were fine, Hell Germany started the First settlements in Israel, and helped Jews move there before WW2, and 80K Jewish Nazi soldiers defected to Russia and got paid reparations the rest of their lives. Dont forget the blacks, muslims and all the POC that made them nazis the most culturally diverse army on Earth at the time.

>then what happened to all those thousands of jews in lines we see on photos ?
They all moved to LA to pursue successful careers in film making and sexual assault.

Ok. I consider myself satisfayed with that explanation. Still, pretty odd that more jews from those thousands didnt come out as survivors for fame and sheckels. Or even to say those werent really extermination camps.

No I realized my teachers were lying when they said Hitler and the Nazis wanted to kill everyone without blonde hair and blue eyes.

>Any questions?
>*Raise hand*
>Why would people without blonde hair or blue eyes join a man with brown hair in committing genocide on themselves?
>He was evil, they were crazy, do I need to call your mother and tell her how antisemitic you are OP?

Well, both need mediatic exposure to do it. Maybe media supressed the deniers and controlled the amount of "survivors" coming out.

The people in the pictures all died after they were gassed and burned (it's a very lethal procedure)
The only Jews that survived were the ones that doctor Mengele experimented on.

> the Holocaust
Is invented by Karl Marx. Term is invented by him too.
> the Holocaust
Is industrialized genocide against those who do not fit to Marxist class theory.
> Holocaust
Happened to people in Russia after establishment of Red-ISIS in 1918.
> Holocaust
Happened to Russian prisoners of war 1941-1945. Photomaterials of of their dead bodies and their numbers are often used to portray murdered Jews.
> Holocaust
Was perpetrated by Anglo against Russians, that fled from Red-ISIS in 1918 to Europe and where living there during the WW2. Anglos often used "word of an English officer" to cheat people into the hands of communists, because those Russian people still believed in honor. Often those resisting the GULAG train ticket where murdered. Along with families.
> Holocaust
Happened to those Russians that left in USSR after WW2, while we where slaving and starving to pay Pooland 3 times more, than the worth of the whole Marshall plan.
> Holocaust
Happened to people in China after establishment of Red-ISIS in 1949.
> Holocaust
Happened to people in Cambodia after establishment of Red-ISIS in 1975.
> Holocaust
Happened to ethnically Russian people in USSR in 1989-1998.
> Holocaust
Happened to white farmers in South Africa and Zimbabwe.
> Holocaust
Is slowly going against mostly-white nation of Confederates in USA.
> Holocaust
Is slowly going against mostly-white nation of Prussians in Germany.
> Holocaust
Is slowly going against mostly-white nation of Russians all across the "ex"USSR. Somewhere it is completed, somewhere not yet. While we are living pretty much in anti-Russian apartheid state.

Knowing all this, tell me honestly:
Who cares about Holocaust?

this
the very name gives the shit away
it's a sacred belief of theirs, a prophecy
trouble is they made it all up in order to force the prophecy to happen
that's why some orthodox jews are anti zionists

Any Jew who lived for any period of time in a country that was ruled by the Nazis or their allies is called a Holocaust survivor...
anyone in any warring country that was alive, at any age... is a holocaust survivor...
haaretz.com/who-counts-as-a-holocaust-survivor-1.119868

shit
double shit

seriously goys go to real revisionism
robertfaurisson.blogspot.com/
he used to translate all his posts into english

>I just never saw an explanation to what happened to all those survivors
makes zero sense
what does that even mean
what logical incongruency are you alluding to nigger

Holocaust deniers are morons. They're not worth the time.

>crickets

>guys why don't we hear about crisis actors after the events?

Why would I deny the holocaust, more should have died

Nobody says there weren't labor camps, everybody had them. Why do you condemn Germany for what everyone was doing?

Slavs don't go out of their way and remind you about it AT EVERY FUCKING OPPORTUNITY. You get the occasional
>muh gulags
but at least we don't have some weird central council of slavs that is offended at fucking everything going on.

some of them died

>mfw.jpg

>If most survived we would have tons and different survivors witnesses.
kek my great grandfather survived the holodomor but he didn't bitch and moan like those filthy kikes do. More Ukrainians perished thanks to (((them))) than jews allegedly did in the lolocaust. Slavs just went on with their lives.

i have no clue if World War 1 happened, or the Napoleonic Wars, or the moon landings. i don't explicitly deny they happened, but if someone makes it illegal to deny any of them happened, i'm going to think they didn't happen.

>Germany somehow managed to kill more Jews than even existed at the time
>Somehow there manages to be holocaust survivors literally everywhere with a metric fuckton of descendants
>"Arent holocaust survivors portrayed as rare things though?"

Lads anybody got sources to back up this infographic?

It even says on the Auschwitz wiki the Gas Chambers were "reconstructed" after the war... Convenient eh?

This

who gives a shit about the holocaust. it was a total failure. enough of those parasites lived to complete infect the West with their poison.

read about the russian gullag.
all american inspected camps were found to be safe and acceptable places.
all soviet inspected camps were "horrible death camps".
the bodies were all from the gullag camps.
the "wrongs" done to the jews, such as working prisoners of war, were allowed during the time and didnt become illegal until AFTER the geneva convention.
people take the jews too literally. Have you ever seen jews do something for free? make one work for free and youll hear all about how "Oy vey theyre workin us to death ova here"

looks like a pyjama party to me

Your jew puppet government wont appreciate your comments, Ivan

After all these years, yes they are becomming rare or verry verry old.
Right after the war there were enough european jews left to create Israel which isn't "rare" if you ask me.

Now tell me about a death camp that hasn't been freed by the soviets. Oh yeah right ALL death camps were freed vy the soviets and made public 10 years after the end of the war.

It reminds me of my birth in Treblinka, from which I escaped at the age of 3 years by using my pacifier to hold my breath for 68 minutes while all around me gas was filling the lungs of thousands of eternally persecuted chosen people until I could crawl out from under the wooden door, unseen by the ferocious Nazi guards, 600 of them, who were masturbating furiously while watching giant imperial eagles strip the emaciated bodies of flesh, leaving only bones, bones, bones, the bones which i wish to forget but they will forever remain real in my mind.

>what happened to all those thousands of jews

I wouldn't call myself a holocaust denier.
I haven't researched enough to be sure it's bullshit or not.
On the other hand, I am extremely sceptical of the typical story.
6 million Jews? Give me a break.
6 million people don't fucking disappear without any evidence left behind.

These eye witness reports seem pretty legit, boys.

never forget

First class

Oi!

Don't forget the 6 million who were Dig Dugged to death.

Never forget marmalade day.

Anyone notice how many fucking Jew survivors come out and whinge about the so called holocaust, that alone tells me its total fucking bullshit lmao. Warm up the ovens for these kikes who escaped the first time lmao! :)

You cannot be serious numerical calculations with the Jews and WW 2. What is a Jew? What is a German Jew? What is a Polish Jew? Does a Polish Jew become a Soviet Jew after the russian invasion? Irving used to say this before he cucked: now the Jews have their goldberg name, now their hebrew name. They're there, now they aren't. You seek them here, you seek them there, now they are hiding as crypto-Jews in France or Belgium. The Jews they WERE able to get were the NKVD secret police torturers who suddenly had the tables turned overnight and the local populace had bitter scores to settle.

Never forget the survivors.

>survivors

Just out of curiosity is there some actual facts and references to what that site claims to be facts
Or are we just supposed to accept them as facts because they use Caps lock and a colored font?

>survivor

Better nurse them back to health before we gas them.

>actual facts

>masturbating machines
So this is the alien tech the Jews tried to cover up.

stormfront.org/forum/t956429/?postcount=1#post11080973

THIS

OP, if you ever take a closer look at these pictures, you'll notice that they aren't being forced or pushed into the trains. Most cases, they are just being transported away because everyone hated jews and they were being shipped to Palestine where they could continue their jew ways.

Underrated post

Too sick to be gased....jew trick.

BECAUSE

It was the evil white man who killed jews and that's all that matters. Now go buy Schindler's List good goy.

400 in 5 minutes? Did the nazis have nuclear explosions in the gas chambers?

We'll I certainly hope shit works out for you chuvak!
I really don't want there to be a war against you guys. We should be bros again, we'll give you milk, you give us...
Actually keep the ladas.
Maybe aks?

I don't deny it...but I also don't care. Jewish Bolsheviks killed over 60 million Russians, so the Holocaust is simply a good start on payback.

Thanks. Kek wills it.

I care more about the factual number than the concept that it never happened at all; it's par for the course when you blame a demographic for all the problems of the world. People say it's six million, then others say its eight and I've heard that number go as high as twelve million dead. Anyone have that image on all the different sources spewing out different tolls left right and center?
Besides that, its the comparison to other "holocausts" that make people suspicious. The holocaust was big because it targeted a specific demographic (jews), but 6 - 12 million is no match for the sheer, ridiculous number of people from communism (death toll is somewhere over 100 million I believe). People care so much about the 6 to 12, but nobody so much as bats an eyelid to the commies' kill count.
As it stands, until an official government recognized count comes into play, even if it means digging the corpses up, people are always going to be suspicious of shit like this.

It happened and it was a good thing.

They were put in work camps and Jewish communities to try to make them not act like Jews. It obviously didn’t work.

When Germany began seriously losing the war, and this can be attested to by real Survivors of the Camps in the Shoah archives, not just the cherrypicked ones, the targeted Allied bombing of supply lines crippled the German infrastructure. Camps could no longer get food and medicine (there where red cross hospitals in each camp, a canteen, nurseries etc etc) to the inmates quickly enough. This lead to the already difficult Typhus epidemic to spread like nothing else seen before.

In the Shoah archives you can also find Camp survivors that attest to the conditions being effectively wonderful until the Allied bombing turned it into a living nightmare. One camp took a direct hit from a bombing run, one survivor recalls, and he watched people die around him in the ensuing structural collapse.

Look up the Shoah archives on youtube, ordinary camp survivors, not the cherrypicked testimonies of people that have made many a sheckel selling their books and refuse to ever show their number tattoos.

Very very few people ever talk about seeing the Gas chambers, and those that do all have incredibly conflicting and impossible stories.

So, you also don't know what the Haavara Agreement was.
Sasuga average Joe.

Reposting this here since the guy waited until the thread was at the bottom of page 10 to reply. Gotta clear my conscience :^)

Holodomor

Millions of Europeans, all brothers by blood, dead on the battlefield in the name of things they did not even understand. Greed and evil. Dead Jews are not a priority