Lol Sup Forums actually BTFO

lol Sup Forums actually BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAszZr3SkEs
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/6rsz3g/google_employees_antidiversity_manifesto_goes
imgur.com/a/EyhX8
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/6rsz3g/google_employees_antidiversity_manifesto_goes/dlitrpt/?context=3
youtube.com/watch?v=f9_o42QaVnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stopped reading at the last sentence

Great idea if you want shit code.

good programming g requires high systematising skills. aspies and artists have an edge in this. so do men. particularly white and asian men (jews have a verbal edge, not a spatial edge)

!artists

autists

>asian men

LMFAO, get the fuck out Chang. Asians are good for nothing but rote.

very problematic ableism

>Shockley
>transistor
>he was alt right

youtube.com/watch?v=sAszZr3SkEs

Did they have to be so fallacious right off the bat?
And they still wonder why people act agressively.

they have good spatial intelligence which makes them good at math and those skills translate to coding.

Chingy Chang, the Chinaman, you must go, get out, leave Australia for good, for you are not wanted.

Then they can go do that in Asia, not here. They have to go back.

the way she writes is so irking, it's like her goal is to be as passive-aggressive as possible

sounds like some fat roastie is mad that the people she perceives as her "inferiors" want nothing to do with her.

What is this cunt's job exactly? Ten bux says she's the front receptionist.

All IT workers are socially inept white people? This must be Jen!

If they stop hiring kissless virgins then who is going to do the actual programing (work)?

No wonder the small independent studios are booming, they get all the talent while big corporate gets the sjw and pointless hires.

lol she got me dude I was baited so hard XD

>implying that employers are retarded and would hire socially inept autists if they sucked at programming and didn't contribute anything
>implying that cunts like this couldn't just form their own autist-free company

lol look at china all the computer guys are males even more than western nations and they're successful as fuck, especially in security given how far back they were

retarded sjws
take this shit to Sup Forums

Coding has nothing to do with math.

>she
it's a fucking incel shitposting dumbass

She is complaining about low T bugman cucks that is probably plagueing the software industry in the US. It is particularily annoying to her because there are simply no eligible dating material for her there. Of course there is a connection between T and success in scientific and technological fields as well. You get the bugman Science!(tm) memers that can only let themselves be worshipping cucks of other mens ideas instead of growing balls and put your own theories to the test. They have been conditioned as to avoid that for all their life.

Making "virgins" your sworn enemy, I'm sure that's an indication of why you're such a good person. You can identify evil, satanic, leftist scum easily with their misguided, unfounded and otherworldly hatred of the celibate. By their own logic, the faithful, the wholesome, and children are "scum".

Welcome to Babylon, the kingdom of whores.

>get rid of white men
>Europe is gaining ground on us
what

pretty good imitation of female tone and writing I must admit

>tell women they are useless at work and should go back to the kitchen
>REEEEE SEXISM!

>tell random men they are disgusting creatures and the world would be better off without them
>DAS RITE SISTAH! YOU SHOW HIM!

>they

Not sure if bait or legitimate retardation.

Programming uses math constantly. Even basic c++ programs are heavy on it. Matbe if you’re doing something gay like html it won’t have much math, but even then i imagine it gets important once you make advanced sites.

> I chose to enter a chad-free field, why aren't there any chads! :((
> being academically accompliished in your field is bad
> having a vagina or melanin is more useful

This would previously have annoyed me, but the certainty that liberals will never accomplish anything because they hate competence now gives me more relief than anything

That is most likely exactly what this is.

It sounds like she doesn't understand Aspies.

Don't worry, we understand you perfectly, and no, we're not changing just because of your emotional 'needs'.

There's a reason why autists are responsible for the majority of the world's advances.

>China is gaining ground. So does Europe. Places where the neckbeard, socially inexperienced virgin stereotype of an IT worker doesn't really exist.

nice

>ur not normal if you don't attend my degenerate "parties" an massage your meat in a two cent whore!!!!
what

>woman in tech
you what?

thanks

>ElizabethTheWitch
*rolls eyes*

What does this cunt actually DO in the "tech industry"?

50 shekels says she is just some secretary-cocksucker for a CEO.

If only they knew i'd stop caring if they finally came up with anime sexbots.
Then i'd really stop sympathizing with Hitler and the Nazis, who were also probably kissless virgins and had no further motivations that manifested their worldview. Such frustrated, backwards bigots. Fagpride and Racemix not Culture, Honor and Future ok?

Lefty burgers in general have no fucking idea what Europe actually is like. Just like your right wingers assume it's some ultra-pozzed shithole where you get assaulted by a nigger every ten steps, your lefties think it's liberal Utopia.
Spent a year abroad studying in California and man, the ">American education" meme was certainly true with regards to Europe.

Yeah because there's no autistic hambeast females working in IT.

OPs cap reeks of an attention starved girl who has been told the world is hers.

Welcome to reality you stupid fucking cunt.

She thought that working in IT would get her the attention of lots of loaded Chads. Then she had to find out that there are not many Chads in IT and certainly not any who are interested in her and now, rather than changing the field (because she does not care about the work anyway, only the partner-shopping aspect) she demands the whole field should change according to her desires.

this

I like how this person says "academics-obsessed manchildren who haven't known any other life than coding/software/engineering" right after citing China as a counterexample to the no-life stereotype.

85% of the asians in STEM at my very asian university do nothing but study. They're not out partying every weekend and they're certainly not normies like this normalfaggot wants to believe.

Is there anything worse than normalfaggots who demand that subcultures change to suit them?

This poster does the female version of r9k.

>be some angry bridge troll feminist
reeee why don't men like me and talk about beautiful bikini models all day reeeeee
lel
Wasn't this dumb bitch part of the marketing team for said tech company and doesn't actually into tech at all?

Perfect summary

You forgot to post the 40+ replies where people tore that retard several new assholes

>(jews have a verbal edge, not a spatial edge)
I guess that's why physicists and mathematicians are disproportionately jewish, huh? Dipshit.

Meant to link obviously

reddit.com/r/programming/comments/6rsz3g/google_employees_antidiversity_manifesto_goes

Even before she said she was a woman it was pretty obivious that she was a roastie. Impressive

>if/or is heavy maths
Burger education

>Europe. Places where the neckbeard, socially inexperienced virgin stereotype of an IT worker doesn't really exist.

What the fuck is she smoking

Some Muslim lad needs to rape and gut her for offending faithful Muslim virgins.

This.

>Programming uses math constantly

Not really. It uses logic constantly, but lots of programming never does complex math beyond 4th grade level. All the hard shit is hidden in mysql and other packages. Yes, lots of science and engineering programming involves math, but a shit load of programming never requires any understanding beyond a grade school level. I've been programming for 2 decades and while I'm a bit above average at math, I've never had any difficulty because I don't know any high level concepts.

Somebody should tell her that Shockley was an ebil Nazi and eugenicist, by the way.

No. Programming is not inherently mathematical. It’s more like designing a flowchart.
Math is often involved, but you don’t actually have to understand any of it, you just have to be able to translate the formulas into code.

imgur.com/a/EyhX8

Her coding

if you've never used linear algebra in your work you're probably a code monkey desu

>if you've never used linear algebra in your work you're probably a code monkey desu

stfu you pasty white kissless virgin and go take a bath

>lmao i'll just call them virgins when they disagree with me because sex is all i'm worth and i know it :)))

How many autistic neckbeards are there in Europe?

Have fun doing those Enterprise Netbean UML diagrams for Mr. Shekelstein :^)

String Theory isn't physics.

>She thinks by ejecting the neckbeards she'll get Moores

at best she'll get Turings (who ignore her pointless pussy and feeble ability) but probably Tyrone.

Fucking top kek. Implying they could find any normies as good at me at programming.

Autistic thinking actually helps in programming because you think of the problem from the bottom up and not just using your general irrational intuition which most people seem to use for all of their thinking...

t. 140 IQ autist.

>Exhibit A on why women should not be in the workplace
Notice all the talk about people and relationships. Yet nothing, not on little indication at all about actually getting any shit done.

They're not anymore, they used to be historically because most people just chose to do other work or never went into schooling, so Jews were over-represented. Nowadays that isn't really true, though Jews are still over-represented in some universities because Jews have gotten a monopoly on admissions.

I wrote pic related which is an example of my point. OpenGL was written by mathematical geniuses but code munkeys like myself can do cool stuff with it.

Enough that the IT lectures look like a brony meet-up.
Doesn't really matter unless you're a roastie though. If you share their interests, they are actually great conversation partners because they usually know what they are talking about and never get tired of doing so.
Just sucks when the only thing that's floating around in your mind is dicks.

I hate women who can only think with their cunt.
>wahh no one I work with makes me wet
>they're unattractive so they have no worth to me
>my life would be better if I was being fucked by Chad
100% guarantee that this bitch has zero wife material traits and she's hitting the wall hard.

>diversity hire can only work with men that are the whole chad package

we're possibly living in the end of times or before a period with decades of mass stagnation in tech if A.I. and automation doesn't come to soon replace biocunts.

>My research leads me inescapably to the opinion that the major cause of the American Negro's intellectual and social deficits is hereditary and racially genetic in origin and, thus, not remediable to a major degree by practical improvements in the environment.
- William Shockley

Most women don't want to work. They want to LARP as working so they can keep up the illusion of being interesting ("yeah, I totally work on stuff like artificial intelligence and so on!" - actually just makes the coffee) and they don't understand that the people around them are there to actually get shit done and not to constantly posture and try to land a mate.
I really think that "all men only think with their dick!" is nothing but hard projection from their side, because they sure only seem to think with their vagina.

Programming constantly uses linear algebra, discrete math etc. Writing efficient code constantly requires complexity analysis, etc. The foundation of computer science is in mathematics. Sure if you just script/ html development you don’t necessarily have to use much of any math, but then again that’s not real programming....

yeah, you really have to admit that the amount of mathematical knowhow that goes into even producing a simple 3d rendering engine is pretty crazy, let alone something as labyrinthe as opengl

To be fair, there are definitely talented women in CS out there, they're just not the ones writing rants about their coworkers not being chad enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Oh, yeah, there definitely are. But they are usually just the female counterpart to the kind of person OP's screencap is ranting about.

>1 post by this fat coalburner
how's the bait taste?

>that’s not real programming....

well, whatever. I suppose you think all the code that runs youtube is not real programming. It might not be interesting programming (or whatever you call programming that does not meet your requirements), but it's a major feat of some type.

It's similar to how guys who are good at electronics hate things like arduinos that allow normal people to do things that are fun and look cool and sometimes actually accomplish something useful, but it's annoying because they don't know how to design a fourth order chebyshev filter or whatever.

I think plenty of women want to work, they just don't want to do the work that men do. They want social jobs that let them talk with other people and multitask on a lot of different, but simple things, while men want to focus on a single but more difficult task. They want to be involved in social settings and a workplace with a very relaxed tempo and atmosphere. Ever notice how the kitchen of a restaurant is pretty much all men and they're doing one thing very quickly, but a school cafeteria is filled with gossiping mums who do a lot of things very slowly?

But (((they))) realized that women spend more than twice what men do, and around the 60s and 70s (((they))) pushed for women to go into the workforce so that (((they))) can make more money, and shame women who don't.

I'd say your original statement that coding does not involve a lot of math is incorrect.
It still does, you just offloaded that work onto someone who's better at it.

Nothing wrong with that, but if someone didn't sit down to write all those libraries you wouldn't get anywhere, so clearly it's still an important part of it.

Has this been posted yet?

>They want social jobs that let them talk with other people and multitask on a lot of different, but simple things

Almost like being responsible for the household (and the social "obligations" like hosting someone or taking care of the kids that came with it) were the perfect job for them.
They really were cheated quite brutally by feminism.

>and shame women who don't.
Pretty much the driving force behind it all.
>female friend bitches that if she can't find a job soon, no one will ever recognize her as anything but failure
>ask her who "no one" is
>turns out it's her female friends who work
>all of them spent most of their free time bitching about their job
Fucking crab mentality.

reddit.com/r/programming/comments/6rsz3g/google_employees_antidiversity_manifesto_goes/dlitrpt/?context=3

I'm in IT and every guy I know and almost every guy I met was completely normal. They all have a girlfriend or a wife and they can make conversation just fine. The women though, few as there are, are either incompetent or just weird and awkward. I've literally met 1 girl I would consider dating in this field.

it's a fake image though.

This is what a Chinese shill post looks like

I don't know how to code for shit and even i can tell that's garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=f9_o42QaVnA

The guy that got fired from google is on prager telling things how it is about men and women.
this guy is a strong voice for straight white men

>affirmative action hire complains about the people that made her job possible

So basically stop hiring introverts for introverted jobs. Seems rational.