Punching women

Give me one good reason why you can't punch a woman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WgenwfYmwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the same you would not punch a kid or an elder, it is not fun when you always win.

Now meet someone your level, so you can have 50% chances to beat him up or get your ass handed to you.

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth. You hate women, because you are weak.

You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking. Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into energy to perform that activity. Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified. You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

you're supposed to hit them from behind... are ya a fag?

Are you saying we shouldn’t bomb terrorists?

this is projection of the highest order

stop hitting women, user

*punch*

>yfw people are going to respond like this isn't a pasta from /gif/

Violence is the last resort of exhausted minds, or a problem solving mechanism employed by stupid people -- unless the bitch is coming at you with a knife, punching her in the face is entirely avoidable.
Walking away, removing yourself from her presence is the superior choice, why would you endure such a horrendous cunt in the first place? No one is forcing you to engage with this person or get into a relationship with them.

t. Alejandro Fernandez knows what's up.

hitting woman do the shitskin mostly. thats why i hate them.

Women are people. When you infringe on the rights of someone else (punching them), you give up your rights in the process. This is how modern society works.

Whenever it would be fine to punch a man, it's also fine, no, it's actually a moral imperative to do so for the sake of gender equality, to punch a woman.

modern society sucks

yall cucks should be executed for enabling sluts

looks familiar

What makes you think I can't, reddit soyboy?

I would punch a woman in the same set of circumstances I would punch a man. If a woman is a physical threat to me I will defend myself. Will I beat up a woman just to get my own way? No. But what kind of psychopath beats up a man to get his own way?

t. Fundamentalist Islam

Females are weaker than men, and men beating up on people that are weaker than them doesn't do anything other than validate weakness.

Because I'm fucking heavy-handed.

If you say "buy muh women are physically weaker". This is a statistical trend not a universal truth. If it is wrong to ever hit someone weaker then it is wrong to hit weaker men, but OK to his stronger women.

They are weaker. You should slap a girl if she does some REALLY stupid shit, but never hurt her. That's how feminists are born

because when woman punchs a man, it's like getting hit by a foam bat.

but most man can one shot kill a woman

Yeah, if you hit your weaker enemies, they win

It's mean

You realize I could sue you for that, right?

because im stronger, have more mass, have longer reach ect. that said if she hits me im not just going to take it

>Women are people

>Give me one good reason why you can't punch a woman
Clearly you can punch a woman... unless she's a better fighter than you. You're really looking for
>Give me one good reason why you shouldn't punch a woman

...and that's still backwards. By default you shouldn't be executing violence without a reason, aka you should need a reason to punch a particular woman rather than a reason not to. Without a reason, don't punch anyone.

I happen to believe in equality of the sex, thus I don't attribute special reasons against violence when the subject is one particular sex or the other. To say that you should/should not punch a woman yet have a difference answer where the subject a man... you're sexist.

>only islamists can be manly

This.

It's excessive force in most cases. If you honestly feel you need to her lying half dead on the floor for your own safety then fine but I can only imagine that would be the case if she was grasping a gun or something.

>yall cucks should be executed for enabling sluts

Hmmm

Because they don't have the same bone density or muscle mass of a man.
You really need that answered?

if you are the ranger, seal on the ground trying to door to door find and kill the bomber maker.

Apparently not many people have dated a borderline before. Never tell me there isn't a reason. Just don't do it.

you'll go to jail and get all the privileges jail brings, be shunned by society forever, you might hurt your hand

a better options with chicks like that is to bail asap

you have serious problem you know that get a life faggot

Because Islam ordered us not to.

Whom ever attacks first should receive equal or greater harm in retaliation.

Because the rear naked choke exists

Because women are weak and men and women are not equal at all.

Anyone here have to punch a woman?

bruh

You can manage woman by being a firm man. You can punch your local (sand)nigger instead.

Were not niggers

>Women demand equality in every field
>They will assault a man expecting impunity
>After minutes of being dealt blows to the head the second he snaps she is shocked, shocked that he would hit a woman
>The chimes from numales that insist women are superior to men echo, "holy shit, did you just hit a girl?"

They're weak. That's why you can't hit them. We should be able to freely acknowledge the reason we can't hit them is the reason they constantly fail.

Well since they are pretty easy to kill, its better off to not punch them at all. If one is trying to kill you then punch away

Palm is for misbehaving children, back of the hand for bitches and knuckles for other men. Those of use who aren't tiny little manlets don't punch women for the same reason we don't punch children. It's not needed.

Give me one good reason why you can't kill kids

Tits or gtfo

Punching is takingnit a step to far, its like beating a small dog. A firm slap, or if she really gets out of line dunk her head in a toilet.

patriarchy.

Only nigs and cops tend to beat women

Indeed, lets hear such reasons

You will get in legal trouble for hitting another person.

Women are naturally bitchy, need to be punched regularly, just don't over do it.

Not having hands.

If a woman start to act violently you can legitimately punch her.

That's not Islamist, that's common sense.
The enablers (leftists) are always worse than the "actual" problem

Only fags punch women.

They are weaker than us in every matter (instead of bitching or getting upset)

Even in a relationships, to win a woman, man must conquer her while for women, to win a guy, must surrender/submit to him.

You are probably some NEET, get a fucking life and job

its fine if they are fascists.
t. antifa cuck

Because her mouth is around your dick.

it violates the NAP

The only acceptable moment you can hit a woman is if she raises her fists and strikes you and then you can ONLY hit at sparing level, Full fight aggression is absolutely off the table. Women are vastly weaker than men.

They are, sandnigger faggot.

LMAO look at this manlet
Let me guess, you probably use iPhone 5 either, don't you? Ahahaha

>man must conquer her
>get a fucking life and job

All too easy! Women are master manipulators.

It should be a mandatory foreplay.

You'd be damaging someone elses property.

Because they give like birth and shit?

what about good reasons TO punch a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=0WgenwfYmwk