Does anyone here watch Gavin McInnes's show? I really love it

Does anyone here watch Gavin McInnes's show? I really love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hwYZnaavslU

Isnt he controlled oposition?

He's just a funny guy with libertarian-right opinions.

Gavin's great once you accept him for what he is instead of what you want him to be.

That's fair. He's a character, and really fun.

i think he is funny but haven't watched the new show yet.

Very charismatic comedian. The way he talks about anti-trump liberals somehow makes them seem even more pathetic. He likened antifa to wizards and knights LARPing in the woods on the old show and I died of laughter.

I think Gavin's legit a little insane...
I had a dream that he went into a rage, and got himself in trouble... it ended with him being buried alive in coals and hot ash.

Really troubling stuff, and I was there with him, watching while it happened. He was yelling under the ash pile. Finally his body gave out and he breathed in a massive breath of ash and died.

Requesting the cereal webm

That's probably how he'd like to go out.

kek

Nobody yet posted that picture, i am disappoint.

Anyway, he made a good analysis, but that was an easy obvious one. Ivanka was like that from start, this ain't actually new news that she isn't republican("conservative").

his new show fucking sucks

the rebel news one was great, very on point, short but not too short and every episode had a clear point in which gavin would delve on

this new shit just seems so off..just him talking about generally general things for 50 minutes losing any sort of point and basically just going into tangents the whole show

I dont know if it was a legal issue not continuing the format of a show he had on the rebel, or it was a conscious creative choice of him but his show is literally dying now, just look at the views he used to get and the views he gets now

the rebel gavin just seemed like the dude who just got in the studio and desperately wanted to vent about an issue that was bugging him all day long and he couldnt wait to get it out. I cant stress enough how ON POINT that felt

this new shit just feels like gavin sitting on his couch relaxed, just thinking about stuff he would generally like to talk about, he makes a layout and then goes on to talk about all (mostly nothing) in a very nonchalant way

its a shame honestly, I really like him on the rebel even though he's a kike lover

F

absolutely depressing to watch, 1,000 views with horrible production, this guy will be permanently sticking dildo's up his butt for money soon enough

You're probably right.
He's a madman.

stick it up your ass

Annoying voice, annoying in general. Contradicts himself all the time (he did it about 7 times in 30 minutes on joe rogans podcast).

Then again I'm everything Sup Forums hates so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

>what is this, a monarchy?

If only

I don't know what kind of views he gets now. CRTV doesn't say. I think his new show has improved very quickly, and he's finding his groove again. I think his less edgy content is for two reasons, Mark Levin doesn't want him shoving dildos up his ass on his network, and Gavin is realizing his kids are growing up and wants to be a better role model for them. He's probably dreading the day they find out their dad has disturbing nude photos and videos on the internet.

He's alight in small doses. He gives of and extremely pretentious vibe that I can't watch more than one of his videos a week.

I was iffy about him but when I saw him stick his tongue down Milos throat, it sealed the deal...ye nah

Gavin is awesome