How do we destroy Papists

...before they destroy us?

I had in mind a virus that kills all those who don't believe in Christ, it would certainly eradicate all Catholics.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consecration_and_entrustment_to_Mary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pope Francis should let them all in to the Vatican. That would destroy them.
I just imagine the headlines:

>Basilica of St. Peter now converted into the Great Mosque of Europe Djibrail al-Masjid

Look at his face, that's the face of a man determined to destroy Christendom

>How do we stop the Papists?
By embracing the true Church, of course.

Anabaptists & sedavactionists were right...

>The pope calls muslim migrants Warriors of hope

If youre still a cucktholic after this you Will be hanged when the day comes.

Actually Catholic countries are the ones taking the strongest stance against forced immigration. Protestants are liberal cucks.

>killing

This thread really shows your heart, OP. You should repent.

Strange. It looks kinda Jewish. Wait what am I saying of course it looks kinda Jewish

>they all have smartphones

>Calling rats fleeing sinking ships warriors.
Fucking kek
that pope is a bigger faggot than Milo.

Read:

The Pope isn't stupid. His goal is probably to overload Protestant and secular countries (Northern Europe and France) with refugees and muslims, so he claim how the Catholic faith has protected Poland, Spain and Italy from islamisation, while in fact it's just the inferior welfare programs. Refugees won't go to Poland or Spain even if they could.

The Pope is a Jesuit, and the Jesuits are the most Catholic of the Catholics - they are experts in destroying rivaling Churches.

I already am Orthodox.

They got plenty of money. How else can they afford to travel all the way to Europe?

The antichrist is coming to cleanse the earth.
He will start with the vatican.

>Actually Catholic countries are the ones taking the strongest stance against forced immigration.
see

>wants to destroy papists
>uses Deus vult flag
Cringy as Fuck m8
Aslo implying a formal correction isn't on his way.

Tbh in this last weeks I feel tempted to join our Eastern brothers.

Maybe, but most catholics I assure you would like to see Christian Europe.

>Do you remember when Holy Roman empire invaded papacy
>Pepperidge farm remember

>Beak nose
>Dead soulless eyes
>Smirk
Malachi Prophecy confirmed.

>destroyed the Byzantine Empire in 1204
>refused to help Constantinople in 1453
>ravaged Protestant Germany for 30 years in 1618 instead of fighting muslims
>did absolutely nothing when Orthodox Serbs were expelled by muslim Albanians in 1999
Don't delude yourself, Catholics couldn't care less about Christianity. They even sanctified Mother Teresa, who was an atheist.

>>ravaged Protestant Germany for 30 years in 1618 instead of fighting muslims
Traitors first

>Kill everyone who doesn't believe in the same religion as me

You should consider a convert to Islam OP I hear they are much more accepting of your brand of faggotry.

I like how you skipped the whole Byzantium and Constantinople thing there.

More like guys who aren't paying me more money to buy gold furniture with first

Another christian trying to kill anybody who isn't a cuck like him.

does it really surprise anyone that the pope is pro immigrant?

only people who grew up in developing countries are dumb enough to be catholics

>I need to force my belief unto others because I can't stand being wrong alone

The Vatican is a business and refugees are its new customers. The church has been in decline for some time throughout Europe, falling mass attendance means less donations which in turn leads to closing churches. The Catholic church has had to sell off large amounts of property to keep itself afloat. It made a massive effort to spread its influence throughout Africa and South America as it sees this as its future and its saviour. As living standards rise in South America so too will donations. They have agressively been setting up in north Africa to facilitate migrants trying to enter Europe. They hope that by helping them they will be able to influence them and reap the rewards when the new migrants improve their circumstances in their new countries.

The Vatican is the same as a corporation like Nestle or coca cola. Its all about the money.

dude benedict is the real pope, this guy is satan's bitch

Traitors first.

Does that make me a warrior AGAINST hope?

This guy is the worst fucking pope in history, what a fucking cuck. No matter what your individual views are just imagine someone who represents something that you hold so very high and put faith in just casting aside all those values and tearing it down. Fuck this cunt

Who gives a fuck about the pope?

how did the catholic get this bad? they once hosted crusades that results in millions of dead muslims.
isn't he aware that they will never accept us Christians and they never will be. these muslims will happily disembowel him and his family.

Friendly reminder that the catholic church supported and encouraged the unions of spainards with their indío subjects and the portuguese with their african slaves. A whole continent became seeded with mongrels mere decades after its’ discovery due to catholics.

And destroyed the beautiful city of constantinople.

End Christianity

Im not
I just hope the Inquistion is reinstated

Same with the US. What religion are all those mexicans? Why do mexican nationalists call the dream of taking back the southwestern US "reconquista"?

Vatican II.
After they sabotaged Cardinal Siri, every pope since then was an anti-pope.

Weren’t they excommunicated?

Is Samsung sponsoring these Niggers? Look at those phones

Petrus Romanus

Yes they were.

Fuck the pope.

haven't been to Mass since this faggot make sucking Muslim or African dick a sacrament.

which means my wife and kids no longer go either.

-6 Frankie.

>The Pope isn't stupid. His goal is probably to overload Protestant and secular countries (Northern Europe and France) with refugees and muslims, so he claim how the Catholic faith has protected Poland, Spain and Italy from islamisation, while in fact it's just the inferior welfare programs. Refugees won't go to Poland or Spain even if they could.

very good point! same thing is with Mexican immigration.

but this can backfire so easily

No. Just, no. Don't even try to polish this turd.

the spanish conquistadors genocided the SW native tribes and moved the rape babies and missions northward. we fought two wars one with spain and one with mexico. we should've exterminated the cockroaches when we had the chance. we're paying for our kindness now.

>Friendly reminder that the catholic church supported and encouraged the unions of spainards with their indío subjects and the portuguese with their african slaves. A whole continent became seeded with mongrels mere decades after its’ discovery due to catholics.

true! Protestants did the oposite with Australia.

>how did the catholic get this bad?

it isnt even a bad move tactically speaking

R A R E
A
R
E

>tfw this nog has a better phone than me

Hi France.

how is he still the pope?

Going from JP2 to this cuck. Sad!

>true! Protestants did the oposite with Australia.
And New Zealand and America and Canada by creating reservations (Appalachian Line, Maori Representation etc).

It worked/works. Catholicism has ruined everything, along with leftists. Fuck you France you cunting pieces of shit I hope you die screaming.

Some people think the same about Merkel but turns out she's just a commie who subverted the conservative christial party and is trying to ruin germany in earnest.

The people in the sidelines that could be the next Pope are pretty concerned about Europe. This cunt needs to go.

don't worry, the government just gave him that money, it's not like he had to earn it.... wait a second.

we need to kill this devil worshipping kike pope, get a real one then launch a holy war on the kikes

that Pope is actually an agent of chaos

Warriors of hope?

>migrants have more expensive phones than me

Time for a new Thirty Years War?

>i don't even have a phone

I'm just glad this cunt is off my country.

You can't because the Church Will stand even against the Doors of the abyiss

Looks like you got something even better

It's easy to have nice things when the government buys them for you.

Jesuism was a mistake. They are cryptos. Also argentina was a mistake. He's the black pope.
In my country we are done with Francisco. If things keep going in this heretic way, expect a schism.

Holy quantum 8d chess cubic checkers yu-gi-oh horse hockey ass doodles batman.

Well, you'll get a chance to see if that's true probably when the Muslims come for the Vatican and the Popes head.

Catholics are permanently cuckolded, submissive to the feminine, they abandon logos and thus Christ.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consecration_and_entrustment_to_Mary

I....actually can't argue with that.

yeah, that sounds about right.

Im sorry, I wish I wasnt associated with those papist skemes...