HE'S BACK

The proud white cis gendered male who got fired by google for being a white straight male, is spilling all the details.

He is a strong voice for white straight men everywhere in burgerland and i urge everyone to hear what he has to say

youtube.com/watch?v=f9_o42QaVnA

btw he looks a lot like kevin trudeau, but that is where the similarities end abruptly

Good lad. Shame that the mainstream media used him to steer away from real problems.

this guy is straight autistic

you kind of have to be to give up a cushy 300k/year google job to write a Sup Forums tier rant.

This guy sounds like Stephen Hawking's voice synthesizer.

You're kidding, right? This man is the end-game Jew. The nose knows. This man has plans for global economic domination stored in each nostril for the 2 thousand years.

Sup Forums has truly lost its way if you consider this /ourguy/

So give me some counter arguments faggots. fucking shills

Lots of Jews are descended from Italian banking families

>Damore

who the fuck would want to work at some sjw infested mad house? he did the right thing and is now more successful then he ever would have been at google.

he has a big nose like a jew
what more nuanced sociopolitical commentary do you need?
>did you forget where you are?

I legitimately feel bad for this guy and his gargantuan nose. Probably got made fun of a lot in high school.

Can hook nose redditors fuck off back to the_donald?

Has he hired a speech coach? Im tired of listening to him stammer through even the softest interviews

INTPs cant help their turboautism

>(((PragerU)))

Is he advocating a white ethnostate?

>Damore
>D'Amore
Surname from Campania, most likely Naples - Salerno, where the Rothschild settled.

War ion censorship is the most important war we can fight as unwashed plebs.

Read:

Chaos has a path and objective now ????!?!?! was I asleep during a meeting ?

>le everyone who doesn't talk about Jews and white ethnostates is controlled oppostition

I don't even like PragerU and their Zionist neocon pedaling either.

dats fodoshop man you can't fool me

Shut the fuck up shill, the guy is going to war against the anti-free speech bias, he's doing the most important battle the right can do.

Read:

His rant was not anywhere close to Sup Forums tier

it was the most normie centre-left tripe about accepting diversity as you can possibly get

the lefties didn't like it because he advocated for ideological diversity and not racial diversity, and suggested that hiring based exclusively on diversity rather than merit could lead to incompetence taking root

the media regardless made it out like he was yelling "LYNCH THE NIGGERS" in google chatrooms and emails.

He wasn't even the one who made the memo public, and iirc it was posted anonymously so they also specifically rooted him out to tar and feather him as an example

top kek

>implying autism is a bad thing

damores back, tell a friend

Damn he is hideous, no one can take a dude who looks like that seriously.

>you kind of have to be to give up a cushy 300k/year google job to write a Sup Forums tier rant.

its called masculintiy you disgusting leaf numale.

DAMORES IS ALPHA AS FUCK, THIS IS WHAT ALPHA MALE MEANS

This guy is a kike and don't consider him /ourguy/ like some autist on here suggest but this video was done well

He just has a very big dick

>This guy is a kike and don't consider him /ourguy/ like some autist on here suggest
How about Fuck you retard

Have you ever heard of Bobby Fischer?
How about Benjamin Freedman?

He is a pretty awful speaker, almost every video I've seen was a cringe fest.

The interviewer has to do most of the work.

>This guy is a kike
Doubt it. His last name is Italian. I think he's just genetically very unfortunate.

That's a fair price to pay for having a super-oxygenated, overclocked brain. Damore exists on a higher level of consciousness than you.

The guys is not wrong, he is just a dumbass for writing this kind of shit at the leftist mecca.
It's like being part of a ZOG group and preaching to revise down the 6 millions.

>"Vice President of Diversity...."

What was her qualifications for having that (((important))) position? Being the sister of one of higher ranking Google employees?

(((PRAY-FOR-JEW)))

Photoshop a giant nose onto the rightmost Chad.

t. damore

So ancient greeks were jews?

>white
God jews like this guy look so gross

HE'S NOT A JEW

This is what weaponized autism looks like.

Dude's got some great DSLs.
We sure he isn't a soiboi?

t..misinformation shils

We've discussed this topic many times. James Damore is a pastanigger. It's a common look amongst central and southern italians

t. didn't read the "rant".

fucking homo shill

no one cares about this alt-lite puppet. go to reddit

> created (((democracy)))
> filled with homosexuals and degeneracy

Not even Zappa had a nose that big