Is avoiding fluoride based or just some hippie bullshit?

Is avoiding fluoride based or just some hippie bullshit?

evolvingwellness.com/post/never-use-fluoride-toothpaste

bump

I'm not entirely sure OP, Ive aleays been a heavy water drinker, never allowed much liquid HFCS as a kid and raised in a neo-con/lib household I'm pretty red pilled, not a huge gov fan, it would seem it has to boil down to the individual. But then again I also smoke a lot of pot so I could already be subverted.
>Addendum I only smoke lots of weed because I'm a contractor and my work value is based in merit and past projects, not weather I can piss into a cup.

I know people who live where they don't get treated water. Never have, their entire life.
The only water they ever drink is straight from a well.

They barely have teeth. They are disgusting, and you're stupid. Brush your teeth, use that flouride water and tooth paste. Stop being a damn retard.
You will get hick mouth without it.

Also, some unsettling rumors that the floride ion isotope we use that has a positive reaction with iur bines and teeth is produced in china by essebtialy burning up florine and mercury sulfide to make a positive floride ion. Either way, I dont trust mass produced chinese chemicals.

>hick mouth
>lack of fluoride
Yeah, couldnt be the poverty, smoking, chewing tobacco, over use of sugar in home baked goods (at least is not processed right my goy?) And various other contributing factors that make you a hick in the sticks.

no retard, flouride is not the end all of tooth care. You dipshit, maybe try not eating sugary garbage and never brushing or flossing. You dont need flouride you just need to not be a stupid nigger

Whatever I don't give a single iota of shit about you, your future, or the family you will never have anyways.
Enjoy your backwater low IQ half-assed glorified hobo in a forest life style.

Peace.

Fluoride on your teeth will help strengthen the enamel. But you don't want to drink it, because it's poisonous. So have it in your toothpaste but not in your water.

why don't any of you do some research on fluoride before commenting every single post on here is nigger tier.

Look into the differences between SODIUM fluoride & CALCIUM fluoride.
one is naturally occuring & beneficial to healthy teeth and bones, the other is directly sourced from *toxic* chemical waste products which cost millions to dispose of...unless it's reprocessed as 'fluoride' and used for 'health benefits' of course, as mining minerals from source costs a lot more than reprocessing chemical waste.

Just 'cos it has fluoride in the name, doesn't make it the same chemical.

Sadly this.

I never eat or drink sugar, and yet my teeth are completely going to shit.
I bet if we had fluoride in our water this wouldn't be happening to me.
With that said, plenty of studies show fluoride lowers IQ, so there's a tradeoff.

Yes, it is. Matter of fact, fluoride is not that bad for you, and besides, even these minor side effects it may cause are not serious enough to try to avoid it altogether.

And whilst I'm a believer in the deliberate misuse of sodium fluoride for it's IQ-lowerig long-term side-effects by some authorities, it could also be true that it was initially, simply a case of those making the choices of what is 'safe' or not, were not chemists...but yeah, coincidence that it's a great 'drug' for creating apathy in its users.

have you tried brushing your teeth,
try not brushing in a fluoridated area too.

#1 will get good teeth
#2 Bad teeth plus fluoride in system

Ok so basically it is just over hyped new age bs to avoid fluoride alltogether. I drink only fresh water from private well, I don't think there is any fluoride in our water sources, even in bigger cities.

Not so. My child hasn't used sodium fluoride for the 16 years they've been alive & their dentist always remarks at how little work he needs, if any, on the rare occasion he's had to go. He regularly recieves calcium fluoride from other sources, such as vegtables.

CALCIUM fluoride is good for you.
SODIUM fluoride is toxic.

gas yourself murifag.
austria does not fluride water, many other european countrys dont.
you dont think that we all have rooten hillbilly teeth now do you little burger

In the UK, water is only treated with sodium fluoride in 'problem' areas such as Birmingham, Manchester, etc.
Makes you think.

Thank you. Does anyone have the gif of oprah clapping and nodding her head in approval?

Jesus Christ. None of you stupid asshole will ever know how bad fluoridated water truly is until you've lived in a place that fluoridate and then move to a place that doesn't fluoridate. Fluoride is Satan's actual semen. It is pure toxic poison. It will make your fucking hair fall our, rot your teeth, gI've you rashes, and make you feel like garbage

Notice how these posts are all personal attacks? It's a leftist nu-male or a woman 99.9%

Better safe than sorry.

Never trust the government anyway.