*Master Of Puppets playing*

>*Master Of Puppets playing*

>Welcome to the Savage Natio-TURN IT OFF!! TURN THE MUSIC OFF!!!!!

>Well once again today....... the slender man, the commander and grief WHO HAS UTTERLY DESTROYED THIS NATION in a scorched earth campaign........THIS BUM AIDED BY THE LOW LIFE VERMIN IN THE MEDIA!!! AND THEN WE HAVE THE PICKLE PUSHER, THE DELI MAN, THE SELTZER MAN, SLEEPY CHUCK TODD, BLINKY BLITZER, MAXINE MUDDY WATERS, THE JAKE TAPWATERS, THE ANDERSON BLOOPERS. THESE - THESE - THESE...I can't say it...its a family show

>Anyway, I was on my way to my favorite little Italian restaurant on the water when I saw a degenerate marxist feminist ride her bike past me with blue hair. I couldn't even enjoy my spaghetti and meatballs after that, and it wasn't because the meatballs aren't as big as they used to be...its just..I don't know I'm in a bad mood. I had two vodka martinis now I have a headache

>But the craziest thing happened to me while I was eating there, Teddy was sitting there and he gave me this look haha and I knew I had to do the show today.....but he's really quite traumatized after getting kicked the poor thing ....he's still afraid of feet can you believe that? but my lawyer is dealing with it.....I wonder if you can sue for the emotional trauma of a dog?? Anyway, I was eating my meatballs and the crown on my tooth popped out, does this dentist have any idea what he's doing? ITS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK. I'm chewing this meatball and I'm thinking "Wait a minute, there is nothing hard in meatballs". Sure enough I spit it out and there it is.

>WHY WAS THIS MAN ALLOWED TO HAVE AN ASSAULT RIFLE? And by the way he was found with multiple....Oh god....why do I even have to talk about this. KBOI in Boise, Idaho huge station, Art you're on the Savage Nation from line 7 whats your opinion. Oh dear looks like we have no time left in the hour. I'm sending you a copy of God, Faith, and Reason I hope you can find it in the book. Be here or be nowhere.

>Swiss America ad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgHlGrs-odQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you on about?

Fucking jej

His Michael Savage impersonation.
What don't you get?

Savage is a horrible radio host, Hannity has the same time slot and is an easier listen imo

Savage do be rambling. But still better than any alternative.

he used to be pretty good about circa 2004. most of his show at the time was talking about growing up in brooklyn and all this other comfy shit.

>this confuses and baffles the European

Hannity is trash. Savage is at least entertaining.

Perfect. Now do glenn beck

I usually like Savage but that autistic rambling about assault rifles was unforgivable. Definitely been spending too much time in California.

Savage is a treasure, although I find his position on gun control the past few days to be strange and inconsistent. He admits that liberals will take advantage of a slippery slope towards greater and greater restrictions if you give them an inch, but then calls for restrictions. It doesn't get any better just because the person restricting you has an (R) next to their name. Shall not be infringed.

Other than that, breddy gud, long time listener.

why didn't you mention his national radio hall of fame award that Michael doesn't even care about???

He'd be a Jew wherever he went.

The real shame here is this talentless hack is inferior to Ghost yet is nationally syndicated. If only Ghost had his timeslot for a week.

Jews typically don't advocate for anti-immigration policies and anti-interventionism for Israel. The guy's an outlier.

I listen to sav every day, bro

I think he's a really sensitive guy coming to the end of his life and the church shooting got him a bit emotional. Now he's calling for gun control. Not seeing sense.

Personally I wouldn't want an AR to protect against government, I would want to survive in societal collapse, which is happening

>TURN IT OFF!! TURN THE MUSIC OFF!!!!!
kek

OP forgot

>my call screener is shit

Reminder than Savage used to hang out with Ginsberg fag beat poets and may have been a poof for him.
Also, he and his family of nutritionists have made millions selling sugar-water, caffeine, and other stimulants to kids.(Rockstar)

I love it anyway
>THERE I SAID IT

holy fuck:
Weiner is the son of Michael Weiner, better known as conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage, and Janet Weiner. He is Jewish.[4][5]

Weiner graduated from Redwood High School in Larkspur, California and graduated from San Diego State University with a bachelor's degree in political science.[6] He organized events for the Paul Revere Society and worked as a travel consultant.[7]
Career

He is the creator of the Rockstar energy drink. Weiner is also the founder and CEO of his own company, which is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.

In 2016, he entered the Forbes list of the 500 richest Americans at position 494, with an estimated worth of 3.4 billion dollars.

Spot on.

Yup. Savage's family is worth billions. He used to place ads for monster during his ad time too.

If it wasn't Rockstar, I wouldn't mind. Absolute poison, especially the versions with alcohol. Basically a booze speedball.

He's denied it repeatedly.

youtube.com/watch?v=xgHlGrs-odQ

I fucking love this guy. Best rants in the business. Sometimes I stay at work until 9pm just so he can yell at me and hurt my little feelings over the radio on the way home.

Pretty accurate, thanks for the kek.

Damn I miss this guy, he's not carried where I'm at anymore.

>I believe a sugar-water salesman
Dear Allen:

After speaking to you on the phone about how nice the black-white thing is in mountain villages in Fiji, I walked downstairs to the school courtyard, where a little-known black brother looks at me, takes my hand gently, we do some old-world Lower East Side finger tricks, and he peacefully kisses the back of my hand-I do the same for his hand. I told him about our brief talk, and he says, "I must have felt the vibes."

Michael Weiner