What are we progressing to?

What are we progressing to?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyheadlines.net/2017/06/transgender-athlete-and-her-mustache-wins-hs-girls-track-and-field-championship/
youtu.be/cio4Bx_9A8k
ballotpedia.org/Andrea_Jenkins
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm ready just to fucking end it bro

>balding women

Death. We've got a terminal illness and it's in it's late stage.

United Sharts of Amerimutts

shaddap goy. Ye think yer hot shit doncha?

REEEEEEEEEEEEgress, not progress

Those a lot of qualifiers to be able to put the word "first" on there.

I'd say you're regressing, not progressing.

degeneracy

you guys have no idea just how progressive that really is.

Their legacy is going to be they're a "first". It's all the news talked about, first whatever.

Democracy's final form - a gay turd.

I want a virus that melts the DNA of niggers, trannies, and all mudskins, and the Chinese of course needs to be included.

Still not as ugly as Frederica Wilson

> Tiny women with 5 o'clock shadow and hairy back

Now hold on guys, we don't know what her policies are. Giv a gal a chance

The Marxists are progressing us towards societal collapse to make a communist take over easier. They've gone far enough now that conserving what we have is a losing battle. Our best hope of the future not being dark and miserable is for a far right movement to take control during the period of chaos as our world falls apart

>the absolute state of murica.

We're progressing towards furthering the degenerate agenda. God will strike vengeance upon the world and all the filth.

We are in the time of tribulations right now and in the following years justice will be dealt in natural disasters.

Transhumanism

Majority of voters thought it was just an ugly woman.

Having said that, I find it hilarious when I see a black tranny.

>progressing
this is regression at its finest

How many years that was

Is this a black guy larping as a woman?

collective suicide, I hope

This person cannot be smart and sane. They will crash and burn and lolz all around.

WAR

Were slowly cresting the last hill on the roller coaster, which will plunge us into the abyss.

Seriously, they were most likely elected just because they're fags. I bet no one celebrating can say what they're for.

It's not progress. It's degeneracy, especially since leftists are voting skin-deep because of what people look like, not by their skill and what they can do.

>What are we progressing to?
dailyheadlines.net/2017/06/transgender-athlete-and-her-mustache-wins-hs-girls-track-and-field-championship/

This is somehow worse than Watch_ Dogs 2. Congratulations.

The same people who voted this creature in probably screech about Trump being “mentally unfit” for office. Oh the irony!

collapse

I just can't fucking understand how your country holds the entire world by the balls. I understand waging oil wars, starting revolutions in other countries, while claiming to be a "land of free". I understand that - a strong country will always bully the weak ones.
But how is America doing that now? In 2010's? You are so fucking pathetic and yet your gov controls the world. HOW????

Every time they show a tranny's grotesque face on tv Trump gains 10 more voters

The real insanity is they have been brainwashed to vote for skin-deep ugly.

It's natural to side on what's beautiful.
But these people are completely fucked in the brain, and side with the repulsive/ the ugly.

We have regressed so far into degeneracy that going back to 1950s policies would be progressive.

More and more evidence daily that the confederates should have won the civil war and Hitler should have won WW2

>the left are the actual racists
Makes you thonk.

It's because white people are still a majority in decision-making institutions. But give it a few more years, comrade, and our plan will finally come to fruition.

Not everything comes down at once. The power of the British empire effectively died in WW1 but in terms of size it peaked in the 1920s. America still has a lot of residual power left over from the glory days

>implying it's the American government
>not Jewish lobby

Americans don't control shit m8, the kikes control America and their actions

Corporate cronies & Elites destabilizing society so they can implement a commie/marxist subjugation system.

I just want nationalism and actual fascism to return again. Fuck all this retarded shit.

(((THEM)))

>comrade
You are not one of THEM, are you?
Wondering how long this power will be relevant
The jews simply protect their shithole in the middle east by sending american soldiers to die, they cannot control everything. The don't benefit from America's decay. Only Murica can protect their homeland

GORO WINS
FLAWLESS VICTORY

To a race war I hope

This thing will soon be able to adopt....or self reproduce

A purge

inertia.

>inertia
>a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force.
That doesn't sound productive

Pedophilia and bestiality marriage.

It's funny how to whole transgender issue only became a huge political issue fairly recently, and they already hold public office. Maybe they are not as oppressed as they claim to be.

What a beautiful and talented woman.

>their shithole in the middle east
It's not the Israeli Jews who promotes degeneracy. As you said they only care about their middle east shithole. Its the Jews that run Hollywood that deliver filth to the world.

The end.

Idocracy.

Idocracy is a progressive society free pf hate. No racism. Everyone is of the same class. Even the mentally retarded lead great lives as airline pilots.

Rome at the end

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

Satanism. The elites are satanists who worship the devil. It doesn't matter if you don't believe Satan exists or think that it is silly as a concept, it doesn't matter even if there really is a Satan at all, but the elites revere Satan and it informs all of their decisions.

Who's that qt

- Our military is the only reason Europe or Israel still exist.

- Our consumerism is the main reason China and the mid-east do as well as they do economically.

- Our foreign aid is the only reason half of Africa doesn't die of starvation or ebola.

All these other countries know this and publicly pretend to suck our dick in return. Personally I'd let them all rot and focus on our own problems.

You shouldn't laugh

Hyperinflation collapse of society and civil war.

>. God will strike vengeance upon the world and all the filth.
god doesnt interfer exist relax
>societal collapse
dude, rome was a thing you know, for a thousand years they fucked their dogs, horses, etc...

total collapse
youtu.be/cio4Bx_9A8k

>it was all about xir’s qualifications and experience I bet

>nothing to do wth identity politics

with no prior knowledge and no audio to confirm one way or the other, based solely on looks alone I can not distinguish the sex of this dark, long-haired humanoid -if it was male and now female or was female and now male. which U.S. state (((accomplished))) this?

le 2% face

Breaking News: Nigger faggot gets a vote

Total collapse of civilization

Now that's what I call degeneracy

Freedom. Get rekt.

kek

Rome fell when most of the people had abandoned the values which made it strong. The values that once made the West mighty are no longer held by a growing number of people. We used to value free speech and truth. Now we can go to jail for saying that a man is a man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You fuckers are so over.

underrated

every headline says "openly" as though *nobody* would notice one that was in the closet

>truth
I am almost certain you are a Christian unironically disgusted with the raise un atheists

>which U.S. state (((accomplished))) this?
Minnesota
>Minneapolis, Minnesota, held a general election for mayor, all 13 seats on the city council, both elected members of the board of estimate and taxation, and all nine members of the park and recreation board on November 7, 2017. The filing deadline for candidates who wished to run in this election was August 15, 2017.

>Incumbents ran for re-election to all but two of the city council seats. Ward 3 Councilman Jacob Frey filed to run for mayor instead, and Ward 8 Councilwoman Elizabeth Glidden opted not to run for re-election.[5]

>Minneapolis uses a ranked choice voting system to elect city officials, so results were not available in all races by the end of the night on election night. Results will be added as they become available. Andrea Jenkins defeated Terry White, April Kane, and David Holsinger in the general election for the Ward 8 seat on the Minneapolis City Council
in ballotpedia.org/Andrea_Jenkins

Is this what the Roman Empire was like before they collapsed?

holy shit that's not a trap that's an ambush

Humans are progressing to degeneracy.

It's an abomination that will go apeshit if you dare to call it a man.

You win Sup Forums
I'll embrace fascism over this

Honestly, with the fuckery we're seeing in the american elections right now I am calling election fraud.
This is the exact shit the deep state does to show their power.
Remember 9 years ago when somehow a Racist Gay Muslim Nigger not even born in the USA an his Racist Gay Transvestite Nigger wife got in?

This is the same fuckery.
I am willing to put money on the fact that democratic voters are rising from the grave to vote again.

Nice to see Ainsley get into politics

>Minneapolis Ward 8
Didn't know mental asylums had councils

get progressed

>fascism
go away antifa faggot

medium rare