CBTS #173 Definitely NOT a LARP Edition

1. This thread's purpose is to log EVENTS over the coming days to compare & understand the various timelines.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE sliders. DON'T bump unnecessarily!!
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)

**NEW** TWITTER FOLLOW/RETWEET: https//twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
**NEW** MOST RECENT SCREEN CAP HERE (updated)

'Endgame' - important (via #127 ) pasteboard.co/GSNvFoQ.png
(another version )
Military anons are focused (via #122 )
Big picture (via #100 ) i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE

Full text of Q postings - qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (NB. needs updating)
Current answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup answers (Nov 7): archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 5): pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1): archive.is/aaWPu

** Please note and confirm recent Q postings from:: ** (NB. )
#150 #161
#162 #163 ARCHIVE.IS link dump #1-#117 pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (NB. needs updating)
MASTER LIST OF THREADS FROM #100 HERE

Most recent:
#161 #162 #163 #164
#165 #166 #167 #168 #169 #170 #171 #172

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSP24qYeWgs
youtube.com/watch?v=QkJyXDcFNQI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe6017JwPw
twitter.com/almostjingo/status/928495514630348800
youtu.be/l2S1mJAxMzA
nytimes.com/reuters/2017/11/09/world/middleeast/09reuters-saudi-judges.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4tR0nciT_2I
mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1D91BL
youtu.be/wpqPECXn3jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=KSP24qYeWgs

Godspeed to all fellow anons.

****THREAD THEME****
youtube.com/watch?v=QkJyXDcFNQI

Listen to this album (Asgier, Afterglow) as we go through these threads today. it is called "Afterglow" by "Asgeir".
>Asgeir means "God's Spear" or "Spear of God"

I've been incubating
this album and its tracks over the past year with intention and will. "Afterglow" is a metaphor for the
timeline our meme magick is guiding us towards. the next track is "Unbound" the lyrics read:

>I want you to be out there with me
>I want you to be unbound with me

Ive always transmuted with the intention that this is Kek, God, Being "I Am That I Am" calling to us,
to be unbound, to be limitless. We are proving that we are.

4, 10, 20
D, J, T
1st 2nd 3rd - Strike

Personally i believe this is Trump's form of Wizardry. He is putting his own magickal stamp on the timeline, to break
us into a collectively willed/intended future. Draining Swamps on dates with his initials. I mean, we know the Dark Elites/Qlippoth
Magicians do this, so why would /ourguys/ not do it in kind?

>Q, everything is connected
>Q, connect the dots
>Q, nothing is random
>Pic DEFINITELY RELATED, c'mon, we're autists

THREAD SUMMARY

Nothing is happening. Nothing was ever going to happen. A LARPer who doesn’t even know how to use a tripcode is not one of the ONLY TEN PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD with a specific level of security clearance and “full knowledge of this plan.” Someone that important is not posting on Sup Forums. Someone that important is also not going to type cryptic bullshit that looks like it came from more than two people and ask questions that he doesn’t answer. Someone that important is, statistically, owned by jews, even if there are some patriots left up there. Out of 10 of the most powerful people in the entire fucking world, the redditors here expect one of them to not only be “#ourguy”, but to leak the proceedings of FUCKING NATIONWIDE MARTIAL LAW and–surprise surprise–the arrest of three quarters of the US government.
Why, that’s exactly what we would want! Happy day! All of our dreams are coming true, and we didn’t even have to put in an ounce of work ourselves! It’s over! We’re saved! DON’T QUESTION IT, just spend the entire day ignoring literally everything else that is ACTUALLY happening in the news, never mind our own wildly successful campaign of “It’s okay to be white.” Because nothing ever came from YOU doing an honest day’s work!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH. THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ARREST ITSELF.

If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. WHERE IS ANY MENTION OF JEWS, WHATSOEVER, IN ANYTHING THAT HE WROTE? Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

Fuck off, redditors. Hero worship somewhere else.

We're getting close, this fucktard shill wasted paragraphs on a psy-op. lol They are pleading now.

>Implying that Trump and Co. are standard run of the mill corrupt "Government"

get the fuck out of here, and may God, in his unbound mercy, manage to bless you today. Peace be with you faggot.

You're a disgrace to our country, kankerlijer.

Your anger only makes me stronger.

He speaks about yesterday's Q post. Didn't you say that one (with the glowing rabbit) was larp?

Anything happen in the last 24hrs?

If 9-11 united us a people, GEOTUS needs the truth of 9-11 to UNITE us in draining the swamp.

Justice for 9-11 is the lynchpin.

>WHERE IS ANY MENTION OF JEWS, WHATSOEVER, IN ANYTHING THAT HE WROTE? Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST?
why aren't they going full 14/88 overnight REEEEEE

>Early afternoon paranoidposting

Smoke some weed dude. Chill those nerves. But as an answer to your questions. Why would someone not take the obvious place to post stuff like this? Even though heavily monitored, you can hide shit in plain sight, whilst the monitors think you're just a bunch of autists grasping at thin air.

If Q has a connection to the white house in any way shape or form he knows that weaponized autism has the power to meme a guy into office. Why not also have the power to unleash more?

Lastly, better to be prepared, and for shit not to happen. Than to be unprepared and to be absolutely steamrolled when it does.

failure to understand the magnitude of SA arrests and connection to DNC... which was bought off with this money

huge happening

A good sign
Sebastian Gorka is hired by Fox News

fuck off meg faggot nigger.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe6017JwPw

Patience user. We’re all frustrated

I hope ur superiors are proud of you at Shareblue. One day when your old you'll realize how you've shot yourself to the knee by being with (((them)))

Meg? That’s not Megs dude

>Someone that important is not posting on Sup Forums.

Yeah, you're right. Nobody of importance would ever reach out to the board that 'gets it'.

there's been proof that Thump posts here.

Fuck off shill.

twitter.com/almostjingo/status/928495514630348800

Not necessarily frustrated, but amazed that people get happenings like SA shoved into their face and still shill this hard. Anway, I'm going to start my day here with a prayer at the local church. Catch you guys later.

No doxxing boys.

Who and what is the Chimera Group?

I can't read shit in the "most recent screencap", is there a higher res version?

A: youtu.be/l2S1mJAxMzA

MIC DROP LOL

g-g-guys?

what is common factor of 4,10,20? 2
what is in antartica?
a cloning facility?

Remember
where is bo now?
where is bo now?
was asked twice in a row

is there a clone of barack obama?
do they have him?
is that why he's freely walking around right now? are they going to display him to the world tomorrow?

Bye user

I slept and you guys just kept on running! No way I'll catch up today.

No more secrets. Blockchain is compromised+++

How is POTUS photo with Financial Times = nod to Sup Forums? What is the connection?

You’ll be ok user. Meme

LARPer never use tripcodes because it's all about the lulz. They couldn't care less if other people take over their LARPs while they aren't around. They get a kick out of it, It's all about seeing how far it can run. It gratifying if it spreads way beyond them. They feel legendary.

nytimes.com/reuters/2017/11/09/world/middleeast/09reuters-saudi-judges.html

>twitter.com/almostjingo/status/928495514630348800

Draw lines connecting hands of the people. You get a Q.

Our memes are entering the normie-sphere
KEEP AT IT

kys. Sealed indictments & SA happenings are connected.

They won't listen...they be too far gone mate

>"..how they cloned Barack Hussein Obama in a test tube."

youtube.com/watch?v=4tR0nciT_2I

Also glorious David Icke intro.

We figured out Vegas.

wow!

he sure is.

The indictments will be unsealed, and a lot of the guess work will then be over, but we don't know when that will be.
The end.

>No more secrets
Proof?

Do you have a graphic you can share?

OWNED!

Yay

VEGAS SUMMARY

oh yes, sorry

better link is here ill update next time round

Watch the price of BitCoin today. (((They))) have been piling money in thinking it is safe. Sell if you have any.

(You)
Balls its not the CAP

Help a braindead user out here whats the name of that group theres heaps of them in it, everyone from Bill Clinton to Podestas, Cheney, Condoleezza Rice and on and on

Podesta was trying to get his daughter into it also .... agghhh I cant think of the name of them

Look at pic in this post
did you catch this dog whistle before you fell asleep? :) love you user. be blessed.

Democrat senator Dan Schoen, who accused President Trump of sexual assault, just got busted for being an actual sexual predator.

ITS HAPPENING!!

mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1D91BL

pic related in this post

Transitioning from old thread...McD's theory...and the I am signing off back at 8:30a cst..not that any of you fags care...
-after you take the organs from a body what is left?
-what do you do with the waste? It is, after all, good meat
-the "cabal" for lack of a better word...has found ways to make money from human trafficking..they NEED to do this because they perform ritual sacrifices..so a nice little cottage industry for body disposal
-Medcure is the vehicle
-organs and bones sold..but what about the "meat"?
-100% pure "beef" then goes where?
-it appears to be important to them that we eat human flesh
-it appears to be important to them that we eat human feces
-I believe they do this to show their superiority over us inferior "mammals"...basically they make us do what a dog would do...
-They feel they are an alien ET race and far more advanced than we are

So..now we look THEM in the eye and say MAGA! We want you fella out of our lives, country, and planet.

cone of shame for the swamp. i like

This is fake as fuck - the Trop guy was identified already - repeat tropicana guy was already identified, dont post that stupid swat tropicana photo again it has been debunked

You fucks are dumb as shit, McD's was not real

I am not Q

Pic related

Rick Deckard

Imagine 3 parts to the Sup Forums "experience":
1. The Sup Forums s/w itself, administered by mods (let's call them "globalists")
2. Human users (let's call them "coppertops")
2. AI scripts connected to Sup Forums accounts (let's call them "shillbots")

What if the globalists have turned Sup Forums into a Turing test?
What if the shillbots have neural networks that have to be "trained"?
What if the globalists have developed psych profiles of the coppertops, and know how to "activate their almonds"?
What if the globalists use coppertops to train their shillbots?
Ever notice how the latest conspiracy theory "clues" almost always become nothing-burgers?
Ever notice that shillbots never reply to coppertops?
Or that when they do, they can't keep up a reasonable conversation?
What would hapen if shillbots replied to other shillbots?
Why would the globalists be angry if the coppertops didn't "correctly" interact with the shillbots?
Why would thr globalists bark ALL CAPS ORDERS at a bunch of unpaid volunteer coppertops?
Humans are better at image analysis than bots -- ever notice the "feeding frenzy" that develops when an image appears?
What if the globalists are using coppertops as unpaid image analyst trainers?
Why would an austistic coppertop want to let themselves be used in a globalist training experiment?

Just sayin'
--
Rick Deckard

What if Snow White and the 7 dwarves represent shillbot "personality" types?
* Sleepy - posts suggestions that you go to sleep
* Doc - posts PhD-level esoteric ruminations
* Grumpy - ALWAYS POSTS IN ALL CAPS
* Dopey - s-stutters ("g-g-guys?") and distracts with dumb, off-topic ides
* Bashful - posts short, irrelevant nonsense for no reason, like: "Fake and gay"
* Sneezy - posts repeated lines in regular and
> then repeats the exact same thing in GREEN text
* Happy - posts "happy thoughts," praises (You), etc.

And here's an important part of it:
How do you _feel_, when reading their posts?

Do you feel like you're solving some important mystery, in spite of obstacles?
Kind of like playing a level in a video game?

Just sayin'
--
Rick Deckard

Good one britbong baker.
Warm and buttery.
Good night.

What is the SA domino and what is snowballing now?

Brought this up in the last thread and my comment got shilled to oblivion, if any other anons want to weigh in.

One thing that stuck out for me in the most recent screencap is the focus on DOE involvement with nuclear codes. Could Q be Rick Perry? He is the current Secretary of Energy. What other high ranking DOE officials could Q be?

Also, on the military AI question, would that entity (if it exists) also be under the discretion of the DOE? What if the AI is authoring the posts, or at least providing the "breadcrumbs" to someone who is curating them? Could Q just stand for "query" in that case?

Remember when PepsiCo. got shit for using fetal tissue for an ingredient "flavor enhancer"

Growing your own food and buying from local farms is far more important than we think

bump for gnufags with unanswered questions.

This is actually true. I loves you user. Unrelated but your post does recognise the bots.

Guys, what about this news regarding bribery and fraud?

Flushed out. Like my rationalization for you at ? Good riddance.

The last actual Q post was three mile island.

Bump

theyve done a hell of a job on the flavoring tho. A1

Thanks, user. Feels good to be appreciated. ;-)

He gave us one job. Make memes. Why are we not doing it?

This is fun enough that I want to believe it.

Well enjoy your breakfast biscuit then ;-) Because that shit is REAL even if Q did not say it...Medcure sure is real..

This, fellow anons, is the big picture. And we've been sleuthing the net for a week and a half to prove it.

Worth a watch if you believe in such things..a STRONG warning to the cabal...
youtu.be/wpqPECXn3jM

what makes you think any of the Qs are real if i can derail this so easily, no planning, just a whim. for the LULZ

meh, his bait was not bait. I wanna know the rest of the crap behind it. one gnufag to another.

How does one force a meme? Memes need to be ironic.

Perhaps instead of meming the answers, meme the corruption. Don't we have a few hillary memes from the election?

Why would they want us to eat human meat

Bilderberg? Carlisle?

So are you going to at least HINT at the sauce?

100% agree...EVIL wins in the past and a big puppet show to keep us all entertained..but we are changing that!
+++

>This is actually true
Someone on Sup Forums said it so it must be true

Same format can be used for any type of information on the internet.

Hahah exactly!

There was also possible sightings of tay-tay, prince william and robert downey jr.

They think they are a more advanced race then we are..those big headed fella's...they think we are like dogs or cows..so they enjoy making us eat scat and our own meat...serious..

Not ironic; organic. Theres an instinctual, intuitive aspect of a good meme.

For the lulz. It's so fucking crazy it just might be true. The elites are Evil fucks.

Look up PepsiCo and fetal tissue ingredients

Thanks OP. He finally relented and it was not so crazy.

Look up all the cases of human meat in food at fast food places..also human scat..but Mickie D's comes up the most...

nice try, anonymous BTC buyer