Is Reddit Sometimes Based?

I know 'none' of you 'ever' go to reddit, but how many of these were /ourguys/? Are normies waking up?

informationliberation.com/?id=57616

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
patreon.com/iama
help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. About 10% of white people in America identify as alt-right. The growth has been explosive.

That was the most satisfying ama ever. Lol. Fucking crook Nye.

SHILL NYE

Literally a janitor that gets paid to read a script.

Bill 'end of the white race is' nye is stronger than ever.

>the scientific method is on a spectrum
fucking kek!

reddit is distorted bastardized mirror image of us. we hate reddit because we hate ourselves.

They must have scrubbed it
The ama looks tame as heck

>we hate ourselves
no, we just hate reddit

There were a few there for sure.
I saw alt-right lingo being upvoted.

I would've almost felt bad had he not been a SJW sellout goy who unironically believes in dozens of genders. Fucker was my childhood

JUST

Shill Nye the Homosexual Loving Science Goy

>Fucker was my childhood
who was responsible for the bill nye psyop?

it's so simple when you think about it

take young boys and show them things exploding

later they grow up and tell them to cut their dicks off

if you were there you must go back.

Yeah I was looking over my kikebook memories from a year ago over the course of the election, and so many more people are willing to share and interact with my posts compared to the early days of Trump momentum. They aren't the types of people who give a shit about stuff like the VA election, but they hate SJW tier stuff and will turn out for us in 2018.

bill nye legit proved that he knows as much about science as he teaches

none

We are all there. only divide and conquer shills try to stop our invasion. People whine saying the Donald is too tame. It still has more trump info than here, and why would we risk exposing our power level? We are all in there hiding in the shadows. We are slowly invading all corners of there and it's a matter of time till they're all redpilled.

BILL SOY

Also about 5 or 6 years ago there was this extremely popular twitter page called "ya boy bill nye" that would have been targeted to the age group who watched him as a kid, and I think that could have been part of it.

Reddit Doesn't like Nye. He's a real asshole IRL apparently.

>projecting this hard

kek

If even reddit hates him why do (((they))) even bother keeping him in the public eye?

We hate reddit because it has a similiar target audience but a system that incentivizes dishonesty.

It's a socialization factory. A 'good goy' maker so to speak.

He answered around 30 questions in total only 3-4 of them have positive upvotes. I think the most hated one was when someone asked him to post a video of him singing the theme song of the original show and he said:

"Uh... I don't sing the song. Other people do. This is very traditional in tv and radio. Gilligan doesn't sing Gilligan's Island theme song, for example. On The Late Show or Saturday Night Live, a narrator introduces the host and the casts. Carry on."

Reddit userbase is more red pilled than you think, you won't see it unless you go to the more obscure subs because the front page is controlled by shills. Whenever one of the legitimately popular subs get too popular they shut it down if it isn't left leaning such as fat hate and incels more recently.

>when you become so degenerate that even reddit hates you

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

No >we just hate the Jews.

god that still baffles me
>okay everyone needs to just shift to degeneracy right now. start doing more assplay and crossdressing
>what do you mean sing the song? I've never sung it so why would I ever

i don't even know what to call this

Is it me or are they making a big deal out of the incels sub being deleted? The sub kept going private anyway, not like they stopped existing. Everyone is acting like things are under control now meanwhile incels now have started bullying other subs and are trying to take them over.

>we did it reddit

r/altright was HUGE. It grew from about 500 subs to almost 20k fashy goys before they shut it down. Was actually pretty comfy desu

>SHILL NYE
THE SHABBOS GOY

Lmao based English teacher

It begs the question, where do they get the ideas for these shows? It seems like no one likes them. Just how disconnected are these faggot execs shitting out these garbage shows? You'd figure a website like reddit would be used to gauge what's going to sell well to the masses. inb4 jewish boogeyman answer

lots of lols

Governors races are merely traditional repub-democrat races anyways. I don't think the result had as much to do with Trump as the media wants us to believe

I think it is just simply he wanted dat fast $$$ and Hollywood is paying top dollar for their agenda atm

>inb4 jewish boogeyman
That's who it is though. The purpose of the shows are to demoralize folks like us, and normalize that shit in the minds of normies. Make them feel helpless to stopping it and shrug it off, make us feel as though we're losing.

why do you assholes always have to ruin everything?

basically, it promotes conformity with a 3 layer system of censorship:

First, early on a few down-votes hide controversial opinions from view from the wider audience that reaches the thread an hour or so after it was started.
Second, under the right conditions a controversial view might get enough upvotes to survive this, reach a wide audience and garner enough attention. At this point it will be removed by the moderators.
Third, if moderators consistently refuse to remove controversial opinions that reach popularity the administrators will swoop in and remove them or their community. Unless they impose arbitrary restrictions on content and comments not required of other communities.

Of course some plebittor will come and claim "controversial" opinions are allowed on reddit all the time because due to the previously outlined system their concept of controversial is anything that slightly deviates from the currently established reddit groupthink.

that was a right laugh, even he can't hold onto his "own" bullshit for longer than a second after the cameras stop rolling.

>pic related, his most downvoted answer

'science' today is the catholic church of the 1500's.

looked at this when it was over... so many comments about why he sold out to sjws and gender.
many of his replies were downboated into oblivion too

Based reddit. Please donate to the mod's Patreon.
patreon.com/iama

>Jews spending millions of shekels to make people hate them and reject leftist ideology
If that's the goal, it has the complete opposite effect. That's why it doesn't make any sense to me. I think they legitimately think people want to see that faggotry because all the normiebook shills that launch massive raids on every news story in the trending every day at every hour and think they are actually real people.

HAHAHAHA

>BN Saves The W
Kek, what a giant douchenozzle.

Bill Nye is just an actor not a real science guy.

bill nye is seriously that one kid that knows bunch of science facts so people think he is smart, but as he grows older and people start to learn actual science and ask him things they realise he is just more or less making stuff up and hoping it sounds smart enough that they leave him alone

Yeah maybe you're right. Either way they do want us demoralized and extinct. They are extremely confident that it is happening, as the demographic info isn't on our side.

>If that's the goal, it has the complete opposite effect. That's why it doesn't make any sense to me.
Propaganda and brainwashing always goes against what people want to in this case watch, in an attempt to make it a new normal. How new are you?

>t_d transplants actually believe this

Since when did (((they))) care about what the public want? As long as you suck the right dicks and say what they want, you too can be a star.

>And right wingers showed up in force
>Not understanding most left wingers are anti marxist

>flag
>mentions t_d
I was wondering when you'd arrive.

>Oy Vey!!! Let's report daily happenings of redddit on Sup Forums.
All you redddit fags acting like messengers trying to keep us up to date on redddit faggotry is bullshit.

Correct. To add, the upvote system also makes it so the page is filled with tons of insignificant comments from posters trying to one-up the comment above them with a retarded nu-male pun or other dumb shit. This makes it much harder to find good comments because reddit's layout is do fucking bad.

Bill Lie the Science Goy

You're right, shill faggot. It is completely pointless to bring to your attention that even normies unequivocally rejected a popular marxist jew puppet on a traditionally far left platform.
KYS

This

Yeah this has been going on for a while, there's an increasing number of undersexed but otherwise normal men slowly going insane and either giving up on life or becoming more radicalized. Right now you can still shoo them into the dark corners but virgin mass shootings and men turning to Islam indicates something is seriously wrong and nobody wants to be remembered as the birthplace of the beta uprising.

I'm starting to think that this children's entertainer with no formal education isn't an authority on questions regarding science.

Correct answer btw is the pauli exclusion principle

>bill nye is seriously that one kid that knows bunch of science facts so people think he is smart, but as he grows older and people start to learn actual science and ask him things they realise he is just more or less making stuff up and hoping it sounds smart enough that they leave him alone
Well i mean it's not even that, Bill Nye has a BA in mechanical engineering. Not in Physics or other things. But he acts as if he's this great scientist on his show when he really doesn't have the credentials whatsoever to talk about the things he is talking about.
He was given a physics question he didn't know the answer to. Instead of saying like a normal person "sorry i don't have a BA in physics so i don't know the answer to that question" he tries to answer it and fucks it up and makes himself look like an idiot. It clearly shows that he has bought into his own bullshit thinking that he's ACTUALLY a scientist that knows what the hell he is talking about. When he's merely a cultural marxist propagandist that also peddles global warming as an ideology in order to shut down the wests industry and energy production which would severely mess with it, eventhough the west has the cleanest energy and industry on the fucking planet.

>it promotes conformity with a 3 layer system of censorship
excellent analysis, my pure white friend

>if things were any other way, things would be different
What did he mean by this?

anyone ask him how many of the youngsters he was granted access too hes sexually molested?

Waking up to what? Another dream? Because it's scientifically accepted that there are more than 2 genders.

R A R E F L A G

Of course it is, kike. Why don't you show us your flag?

Science is a joke now, all the funding comes from people with a vested interest in X result. Get the wrong results and congrats, you're blacklisted from the community and will have a hell of a time getting your studies funded let alone published.

dead

>It is completely pointless...
You are right it is. Having any redddit faggotry on Sup Forums when you can not even type the word "r e d d i t" without it complaining about spam is pointless.

Let redddit deal with redddit faggotry on redddit. Stop talking about redddit here or it will encourage Sup Forums to visit redddit and cause trouble. Let redddit boil in its own far left degeneracy.

Also, pic related.

I remember seeing him on a cheap early 90s sketch show that was syndicated on comedy central, and then ten years later he became The Science guy and I was like wha??

Bill Nye the shabbos goy... he will be brought to hell on earth soon as God is now judging us in the current tribulations.

They did ok job salting that faggot. Should send the results to netflix and tell them to cancel season 2

I would not give a fuck about his credentials if he was atleast right about what he was talking about

This is what happened to James Watson, the guy who decoded the human genome. He suggested that race exists, so he got shoah'd from the (((scientific community)).

>not watching based Beakmans world instead of (((Bill)))

>don't continue to disrupt leftist strongholds and red pill more people
Are you even trying you little /leftypol/ faggot?

Fake pic

Good idea.

help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

no one has posted it yet

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL NYE THE SOYBOY GOY

Please don't do this. He's not helping the leftist case, at all and I need some entertainment.

Even when reddit does something ok they still have to ruin it by being massive faggots.
>Jesusssssssssss Chrisssssssssst I am SO glad he didn't say commando... SO glad...
>...with a little bow tie
>Scared. For. Life.

Are these people fucking 10 years old? These sub-humans who think they're comedic geniuses because they talk like soy boy Wil Wheaton need to gas themselves.

science requires a non paysite source.

I really don't get it, in my wattle and daub school I learned that there is a neutral particle to avoid the protons to repel each other and the electrons from touching the protons.

>pauli exclusion principle
nah - we don't know why is the correct answer.

Fuck that. They never give us any room to breathe, they should be categorically destroyed.

Let it be known that these redddit faggots are coming here to spread redddit faggotry and thus encouraging Sup Forums to visit redddit to disrupt and red pill.

Just so everyone knows it is you redddit fags who are encouraging us to leave Sup Forums and go to redddit. When the next redddit group gets banned because redddit wants to SHUT IT DOWN the blame better be placed on redddit users.

I don't hate this place nor do I hate myself, you 4k Projector

>turning up audio channel 6 treble by 3%
>all audio on first three channels
>dropping the beat
W E W