Balkans General

Quick guide to Balkan countries, you literally cannot refute any of it, 100% objective.

Albania - muslims brought to the Balkans by the t*rks, lowest IQ, brown, dirty, entire nation involved in crime across Europe.

Bosnia - mostly Serbs and some Croats who converted to islam instead of fighting the t*rk roaches. The most cowardly of Balkan people (obviously or they would have fought instead of accepting the religion of piss). The starting point of the coming raoch Caliphate on the Balkans. Erdogan's bitch.

Bulgaria - had one of the three biggest Empires in Europe along the Franks and Byzantines a thousand years ago and they will never let you forget it. Poor, corrupt and infested nowadays with half a million gypsies and a bit less muslims (natives who converted like Bosniaks, but for some reason didn't seek independence). Good nature and resorts.

Croatia - the most normal people on the Balkans, very welcoming to foreigners. Have the best resorts and sites to see. Westernized and advanced in comparison to the rest. They hate Serbs, but even they don't know why.

Greece - smartest people on the peninsula, living off gibs for the last 50 years, retirement age is 30 years old, lazy fat, hedonistic. As far as I know there are no mosques in greece, so that's a big plus. Also, Byzantine Empire was Roman not Greek, they are Byzantines as much as Macedonians are Alexander's heirs kek.

Macedonia - literally Bulgarians who got split up and never joined back. Like North/South Korea. Nothing to do with the ancient tribe of Macedon, except the geographical name of the land, but they like to LARP about it.

Moldova - not in the Balkans no matter what retarded maps say.

Montenegro - literally Serbs with sea access. I don't even know why they want to be separated from their motherland.

Kosovo - je Srbija :^) Really tho, Albanians came to that land not a century ago and bred like rabbits displacing the local Serbs.

cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-497633963
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_the_Serbian_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Bulgarian_Empire#Nomenclature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Romania - one of the newest countries on the Balkans, less retarded than the rest, but also with a big chip on their shoulder. No map shows Romania in the medieval ages or earlier and they hate it for some reason. Falsely called gypsies by Europeans who don't get the difference between Romanian people and gypsy citizens who are not Romanian. The gypos go to Europe to steal and prostitute showing Romanian passports and making a bad name for the country.

Serbia - the eternal victim. One of the oldest people on the Balkans that had to watch their land get taken over by muslims many times. Still recovering from Yugoslavia's dissolution, which they controlled. Very proud and antagonistic toward outsiders.

Slovenia - not in the Balkans no matter what retarded maps say, they are Central European.

T*rkey - not in Europe :^)

LIterally all nations except Croatia and Slovenia are racial mongrel grange

What did he mean by this?

Greek became the official language of the byzantine Empire in the seventh century. I wonder why that was. Maybe because it was a medieval Greek empire?

damn, this is going to turn into a shitfest, won't it

>Greece - smartest people on the peninsula

WE

Because Greeks were the most educated of all peoples comprising the Empire, so they lead the administrative positions, my uneducated Greek diaspora friend.

Possibly, but truth has to be said.

All nations in the Balkans, except Croatia and Slovenia, are made of mongrels almost exclusively. You can lie, your DNA won’t

>They hate Serbs, but even they don't know why.
We know why we hate them

>Eternal victim
wat?

Anyone here fan of the Delray Misfits?

The podcasts they have been trying out lately are pure fucking gold

soundcloud.com/user-497633963

>pic semi related, Lenny as a young non cookie cutter

I disagree. You have to remember nations are very tribal and protective of their culture and legacy on the Balkans. They don;t really like foreigners, so inbreeding would be hard.

If you mean the slavery they experienced, well, you forget rape babies were killed across the peninsula en masse.

You complain you got fucked by everyone while in reality you tried to fuck everyone. Victim complex.

Kys serbshit

We just did our thing.Sometimes we where fucked for no reason,sometimes we fucked with somebody for no reason.

>Serbia
>antogonistic towards outsiders

What? They're one of the nicest people in the whole damn europe.

woah deep... its not like you didnt send thousands and thousands of serbs into concentration camps 50 years before that and killed them.

>Bulgaria
spot on.

Serbs in the mood for shitposting today eh?

That’s like the “””””whitest””””” outside of Slovenia/Croatia

>don't forget 600 000 serbs bre
serbian population of croatia stayed around same between 1930 and 1950, while croatian slightly increased

Even if I were to entertain the notion that Jasenovac isn't a myth, how does that make it ok?

Don't listen to Him serbbro. We know it was the US fault.

Visit it or deal with those living aboard and you’ll change that delusional opinion of yours in a heartbeat.

> shitfest imminent.

Hmm,not really.Serbs got majorly displaced when Mudslimes got purged throughout Serbia,so they ran to the Vilayet of Kosovo,but there was not enough food to sustain everybody.It was kind of our fault,since we where shortsighted.

Well, at least someone agrees.

Interesting, I guess you learn something new every day.

Was in Novi Sad on the summer vacation. It's pretty good, even if rather poor for a European country. By the way, why are we speaking on english if we can speak russian?

>No map shows Romania in the medieval ages or earlier and they hate it for some reason.

What?

Because the rest of us wouldn't be able to understand you. It's common courtesy.

Show me where it says Romania on a map older than 200 years.

>Macedonia - literally Bulgarians who got split up and never joined back. Like North/South Korea. Nothing to do with the ancient tribe of Macedon, except the geographical name of the land, but they like to LARP about it.
This isn't entirely truthful, since they are very close to the Greek region known as Macedonia, and there are Aegean Macedonians in both regions that are both ethnically Greek and Slavic (at least 200,000 of them across the world).

>inb4 butthurt Stavros

You are simply ignorant on Romania's history.
Romania is the name given to the union between the Principality of Wallachia(also called the Romanian Country) and that of Moldova.

Show your flag.

So to the US come and liberate the Cr*atian people? I don't think so

It's entirely truthful and consistent. my research is spotless. The region called Macedonia spans three countries today - Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia. The modern country of Macedonia was given its named based on the name of the region.

So no map then? Thought so.

>Show your flag.
He is probably the guy who caught the town rapist.

( Moldavia)

>So no map then? Thought so.

Not an argument.

I think that Romania should be proud of being the only Balkan and East European country that uninterruptly exists ever since its formation, in 13th century.

For example Bulgaria,Hungary are a few that appeared really late.

Kill all non Serbs

'rvatska in a nutshell

What non-sense.Krajinars are the same thing to Croats,as are Albanians to Kosovar Serbs.Only a hypocrite would support both.Not to mention Krajinars where offered autonomy which they refused.

How can Romania be proud of something that did not exist? If it existed in the 13th century surely there is a map of it?

Hungary exists from the 9th and Bulgaria from the 7th centuries.

TONIBLERIM
O
N
I

You get banned for the second. Mods only allow Spanish and chink speaks to flow unchallenged . Shitskins confirmed.

Look, you may have experienced a good trip to some tourist area, but common observation of Russian diaspora in Montenegro, Croatia and Serbia lead us to the opposite conclusion.

Well, fine. Seems fair.

Any links tho?

>bawww it's not fair we are the chosen people, Sveti Sava help

Your research is awful; there are people in Greece who speak Slavic right now because the borders aren't defined and nationhood was/is often restricted to village. Some people are the product of Hellenization and Slavicisation in both regions and they are at each other's throats over it. You just spout party lines over the name issue. Many Greek cities and villages have alternative Slavic names for example.

Do you actually wanna talk about this shit or do you just wanna talk slogans?

Whatcha doing Dimitri still drinking vodka?

I don't see the issue. What you said is completely true and what I said is completely true as well. Where is the discrepancy?

Autistični šiptar, ovde je već neko vreme

he is an albo larping as bavarian masterace and whatnot probably from dagestan or some other caucasian shithole ruled ruskies

Pic related is some mongrel of Ukrainian variety. Just another confirmation that bloodlines must be kept pure.
Links to what and stop using negrofied speech you fucking degenerate

Why is a map of any relevance?Only chronicles matter.

• Principality of Wallachia 1330
• Principality of Moldavia 1346
• Principality of Transylvania 1570
• First union under Michael the Brave
• United Principalitiesa 24 January 1859
• Kingdom of Romania 14 March 1881

Now what happened with Bulgaria from 1396–1878?Oh thats right, there did not exist any bulgarian state before 1878, because it was a Ottoman Province.

And what happened with Hungary after 1514?Oh thats right.The first independent hungarian state appears in 1918.

>but common observation of Russian diaspora in Montenegro, Croatia and Serbia

To this.

k., that's great and all
now git back to shit cleaning

The discrepancy is that you can't just draw a line in the sand here and say 'these people aren't related to ancient Greeks at all!' when in terms of nationhood, this is a bit arbitrary/nuanced, and in terms of blood, all native ethnicities in the Balkans have some degree of antic Greek because of the pre-Slavic conquest eras (in fact, some historians say that their Slavic DNA is little because you can't have widespread rape and pillage with such little amounts of people).

Regardless, the name issue is fucking dumb; if they really want to call themselves Macedonia they should make the claim based on the Roman era where Greek Macedonia was called Macedonia Prima and just below it was called Macedonia Secunda.

Catalonian nigger end ur life

>Russian mongol
>Pure bloodline
What an irony

hello literal cuckold subhuman

i was going to demand you to show flag but its obious you are a gypsy...

Jebem ti mater

You again?Fuck off schizo

>croatian education

no mongol shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

mongols and tatrars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The genghis cuckhan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

being hated by you, failed self aclaimed failed masterace of literall imbecilles and retards is an badge of honor
and no one really likes you ;rvat
they barelly tolerate 'cause you're usefull idiot to them just so they could rustle our jimmies, but for them you'll be an eternal stable boy
you don't belong there, but you're not welcomed here either because of your subservant and treatarous slimey nature

your assessments are mostly wrong but nice try to think about the balkans

We wuz kangs. Meanwhile you are a mongrelized trash with turkish and cigan shit in your blood that makes nothing but diaspora issues to vastly superior neighbors to the West

Yet I see Hungary on the map from 9th century and Bulgaria from 7th and Romania only from the 19th (lol)

The fact that you chose to pick on two of your neighbours instead of talking about your country is telling of deep rooted anxiety. Just accept reality my man, it will be easier on your nerves.

nice cheery picking some stinky radical (not real chetnik) scum...Still does not change the fact that Russian bloodline is not pure...

When can we have new Balkan War again, please?

No, I don't mean Yugoslav War.
I mean Balkan War; one that came from people being sick and tired of being ruled by the Muslims and decided to kick them out after a few hundred years of occupation.

And then European superpowers decided to stick their nose in things that didn't concern them, which eventually lead to WW1.

Come on EU, we're waiting.

Bosniac: WE WUZ PASHAS AND SHIIIEEET
Macedonia: WE WUZ ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND SHIIIEEET
Croats & Slovenes: WE WUZ VENETIANS AND SHIIIEEET
Serbia: KOSOVO JE SRBIJE AND SHIIIEEET

btw Greek genes got raped until Turkification. they just have different religion and ancient language memed into modern world language by those time's imperialistic forces.

I have to agree with
Belgrade was fun when I was there (my wife is Serbian) so was Uzice.

Sure some degeneracy was present, sadly it happens in all Nations. But the people by in large were very anti degenerate and proud of their ansestors.

Huge Christian revival there right now too.

because you started a war and actually had to bear consquences of such a thing? fucking srbocetniks at it again
honestly this. croats are by far the most disgusting and most jewy balkan nation.
>mfw you keep trying to force this meme of comparing jasenovac to the shoah
it will never work, ante.

Turkey: WE WUZ SEJUKS AND SHIIIIEEEET

No, Erman. You got whitened by the Greeks and Slavs not the other way around. Your own women are too fugly so you took theirs and brought them back to Roachland.

fuck off kebab

people who usually countersignal are mutts or some minority so dont be bothered to argue with them.

Someone point out Romania to me please

GOYS REMEMBER VUKOVAR OY VEYYYY TRILLIONS DEAD CROATIANS KILLED BY BAD SURBSSS :*(((((((

Hmm,by your logic,Serbia did not exist until the 19th century as well.

Australian in a Balkan thread? go back to kiwiland. these are ex-ottoman clays.

almost everybody in east and central europe hates you.

You can see it in the map I posted senpai

But the state was called Rascia,not Serbia.

Same shit diffrent package

Don't get too cocky, everybody hates you as well.
What about medieval kingdom of Serbia?

Aha,but i said by his logic.I do not think just because one was called Wallachia,and the other Romania,they where different countries.

move here

we will always stay puppet states to someone and every once we will just kill each other

That's not true. You had different names, but they had Serbia in them. For example: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_the_Serbian_Empire

They were. You and the Bulgarians were under slavery for some centuries, but both of you existed before and after that. Romania did not exist before anything.

Yup. Only time we were relevant was Yugoslavia. Now we are just playthings of foreigners.

1. Show me a map with Italy as a state before the 1800s
2. Show me a map with Germany as a single state before the 1800s

How is it like to be so shit at History and not know that modern national states have evolved from medieval states?

The coins of the state always stated, Rex Rascia,not Rex Servia.The country was simply not called Serbia until the 19th century.
Wallachia existed since the 13th century,and than it changed it's name to Romania.Same shit as Serbia,really.

>Romania did not exist before anything.
what about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Bulgarian_Empire#Nomenclature

>An alternative name used in connection with the pre-mid 13th century period is the Empire of Vlachs and Bulgars;[12] variant names include the Vlach–Bulgarian Empire, the Bulgarian–Wallachian Empire,

Nice meme country m8

move

irrelevant comment but the point still stands

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Bulgarian_Empire#Nomenclature

> or the Romanian–Bulgarian Empire; the latter name was used exclusively in Romanian historiography.[14]

Cry Ustasa scum

you dropped the S letter there

Balkans aren't European. You are all just pretending for EU gibs.

Naso sam tu sliku nisam je ja napravio sad sam primetio haha