THE CATTLECAUST

In 2001, over six million innocent cattle and sheep were brutally slaughtered on the orders of Queen Elizabeth II, anti-bovite/anti-ovite. The flames from the massive pyres used to dispose of them clogged the skies of Cumbria for months.

On the worst day, March 31, 2001, 10,500 metric tonnes of "animal carcasses" were disposed of by burning on these massive pyres. That's equivalent to the flesh of 200,000 apes that you call "human" as if they have some special value over other life forms. They could have burned six million humans in 12 days using the pyres of March 31. But because it was six million sheep and cattle NON OF YOU SPECIESIST FUCKS GIVES A DAMN

Cattlecaust deniers will say, "Those were foot and mouth disease victims!" There were only 2,000 cases of it identified in the entirety of the United Kingdom. Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/7cb7/6b12629b7f769a44699241e031be4ee563f2.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1334744/Sheep-subsidy-fraud-uncovered.html
theguardian.com/uk/2001/aug/06/footandmouth1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10,500 metric tonnes of animal carcasses burned in one day

Over six million cattle and sheep murdered.

reposting

>comparing children to veal and adults to beef
I like this author.

The scale of the pyres.

This has nothing to do with Jews. Stop deflecting, Cattlecaust denier.

Sorry OP, I migrated from the previous thread but I think we should let this one go for now. I am spent from fighting kikery for one day.

Haha you're probably right user.

Can't the experiment be tried with pork?

Yeah, it seems to me that it could be reasonably recreated. Hence the Cattlecaust - 10 million animals slaughtered, mostly burned, many rendered or buried, within a year. It seems to be the closest recreation to the events of the Holocaust.

fat females at an extermination camp?

>"Fat cattle getting slaughtered on a farm? Haha why not just EAT THEM what a retarded story."

I'm vegetarian, my hands are clean of this..

Lol OP

If that many cattle really died then there would be bones and ashes everywhere.

Where are they? Why has no one found them?

These ten million sheep and cattle weren't eaten by anyone. They were killed and burned. You are as guilty as any other Briton.
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/7cb7/6b12629b7f769a44699241e031be4ee563f2.pdf
All over the countryside.

>Scudamore
>Hickman

Farmer shills. Fake article.

Let's be honest, if it really happened, they wouldn't have used hundreds of different methods including something as ridiculous as "boiling" to get rid of cows.

The British are very efficient people, and wouldn't waste resources in the middle of fighting an epidemic.

They wouldn't gather them up and kill them by burning, they would have just shot them.

Sometimes the animals were slaughtered and left for dead in pasture. The stench of rotting bodies drove people out of the country. They found it more efficient and more sanitary to engage in mass slaughter and burning at concentrated sites.

You know how else I know this was fake?

All of the farmers who keep getting discovered making false claims telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1334744/Sheep-subsidy-fraud-uncovered.html

If the "Cattlecaust" really happened, people wouldn't have to lie about it for money.

theguardian.com/uk/2001/aug/06/footandmouth1
>Nearly 40 farmers stand to collect more than £1m each in compensation for the foot and mouth cull,

Okay I'm dying

Daily reminder that to this day, it is illegal to question the existence of Foot and Mouth Disease.

The foot and mouth vaccine is SAFE and EFFECTIVE and that is why there have not been any recent outbreaks.

NEVER FORGET! NEVER FORGIVE!