>VOTE VOTE VOTE
TRUMP'S LAWYER WANTS TO KNOW WHAT WE THINK OF ISRAEL. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO LADS
>WHAT TO DO LADS

WRONG THREAD NUMBER
It's:

COME ON GOYS!!
6% NEEDED TO TIP THE SCALES

bump

>Rabbi Ila'i said: If a person is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known, dress in black clothes, cover his head in black, and do what his heart desires so that G-d's name will not be desecrated.

>Note the part of the passage that is not quoted in the accusation. The accusers do not mention that this person (not necessarily a Jew) must dress in black and cover his head. Why should this be if the Talmud is offering advice on how to commit a crime? Quite the opposite, this person should try to blend in with everyone else. Rather the Talmud is offering very sound psychological advice. This person is not directly told "You can't do it." That advice to a person steeped in desire is meaningless because the person has lost control of his actions. Rather, the person is bidden to first delay his intended actions by going to a city where he is not known. This lengthy trip will serve as a cooling off period. He is then told to dress humbly which should further serve as a reminder of what he should be doing compared to what he plans on doing. Rather than offering carte blanche permission to sin, the Talmud is suggesting a form of indirect rebuke to prevent the person from sinning [see Rashi in the name of Rav Hai Gaon and Chiddushei HaRan; Tosafot, Kiddushin 40a]. The desecration of G-d's name is a subterfuge to convince this sick individual to follow the path to health.

it's mindboggling how far those kikes go to justify their kikery.
>yeah bro, this jewish text aiomed at jews is just a general instruction for everyone, not only jews
>it tells you to go to a city where no one knows you, not because it doesn't want you to soil the good name of the chosen people, but because you might change your mind on the way there.

Bump for my country comrade

I did my part

Support Israel, goys

Give us your shekels, goys

Israel is a fundamental ally to this country and the only democracy in the Middle East.
Fuck off yurocucks and stormweenies

>ally
How do they help us they're a parasite and when your president says America first but sends millions to Israel than there is something wrong.

> False flags
> Thousands of Americans killed in war by Israel
> Country destroyed by progressivism and multiculturalism
> hollywood
best ally goy! xD

bump

>democracy

is sliding

we need more power

Bump

>both options imply Israel is at least a little important
Literally “Are you a good goy or a great goy?”

I'm glad I get to vote "very important" to show my appreciation for our greatest ally.

are you the only jew left in Nazi Paradise?

GOOD GOY

Hoi, waar zijn de hagelsag?

ABANDON Israel. Cast of the chains. Pass legislation declaring that no dual citizen can hold public office. Require AIPAC to register as foreign agents.

Israel is NOT a democracy; unless you are a jew. Over 250,000 arabs who live there cannot vote. "Democracy" my ass.

I'm not surprised

this

In de kast, net zoals jouw sexualiteit.

>Your IP has been registered in our database. A follow up van will visit you soon in your current domicile.
>Thank you for voting.

>Trump's lawyer
I didn't know that's who he was. Figured he was just some occasional guest opinion on Fox.

I give you a friendly bump and jouw zijn onbeleefd, broer?

>implying that I have an address
pleb

Sorry :DDDDDDD

Alle goede. Have another bump mijn vriend!

>1 HOUR LEFT
COME ON GOYS
SHOW THEM YOUR POWER LEVEL