Western women are the most degenerate and promiscuous group in human history...

Western women are the most degenerate and promiscuous group in human history. So is marrying one part of (((their))) plan, or am I falling for a meme?

Only beta cucks are attracted to asians.

The problem is one could make the same argument for white women.

Just convert to Islam, user.

You can't control your woman so you shouldn't breed anyway. The world doesn't need more r/hapas

Cutting off the nose to spite the face, right there

WRONG.

I'm actually referring to their behavior BEFORE you meet them, which is obviously beyond one's control

this

I’m Christian and probably gonna marry a Muslim women because in the West Muslim women are the only women who are still virtuous.

Marry and convert?

You're right. It's getting a devoted white woman that cures your cuckoldry.

You forgot western women are fucking fat/obese land whales...The fuck happened to them? Too many "strunk independent" nights In tubs of ice cream
Reminder: Women can't be redpilled.

>which is obviously beyond one's control
It isn't. They're fathers and brothers could take responsibility for the women in their family but they don't. Men as a whole need to bring them to heel.
>any woman in the west
>expecting virtue
It's funny that you think there's any exception that will increase your chances. Better make sure she's ugly as fuck too which shouldn't be hard in the case of a mudshit.

They will convert for me. I will not change religions.

All dem white hoes is niggers

Good luck with that

It is quite sad the state of western societies. Sometimes it makes me think that the coming islamification of the West is a good thing, but islamification comes with many downsides.

>T. Virgin "Women can't be redpilled"
>148684597

Stop being lazy. Look harder.

We don't need no retarded backsand religion to canon blast land whales or string-up mouthy bass.
What we do need is 'Hyper Chauvinism'.

nah. treating them solely as literal sex objects is fine
only beta cucks impregnate and marry asians though

Only fags are NOT attracted to ALL women. Wether or not you choose to race mix is besides the point. I lived on a farm for a year once and wasn't allowed to leave (problem teen). The only girl there was a butch. I ended up fucking her because, eventually, if you're not a fag, some deeply codified genectic desire will find just about any vagina attractive. Just think about the "stranded on an island" scenario. Eventually you'll fuck any healthy woman.

Stop being a roastie and yes
Re-reminder: Women can't be redpilled, history and the bible teaches us this and now in the present.

No one gives a fuck about your inability to get laid.

ANYONE on this board would fuck that Asian pictured, or any woman that would pay attention to them.

A little degeneracy is needed to keep a relationship fresh, dumb fuck.

This is the difficult question of our time.

M8 if she's actually virtuous there's no way she'll marry you unless (You) convert. Only the non-virtuous would marry a non-muslim man.

I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that some people have different tastes.

Maybe I’ll become a crypto-Christian then.

anyone who uses the term "redpilled" unironically is clearly underage and will never pass their genetic material onto another generation (thankfully)

stay in school, you might grow out of this phase.

western women are so promiscuous and degenerate yet nobody here is getting pussy

something doesnt compute

No we wouldn't, you stupid roastie. Sup Forums is a Christian board, and the day of the rope is coming soon.

this is unironically the worst meme on this site and the internet
i've had sex with 5 different girls this calendar year alone.
i can't tell you how many times i've come on pol directly after fucking.
no fatties.
not all 10s.
i'm not even tall. i'm not muscular. i'm just not fat and know how to talk to modern women. hint: treat them like shit. it's not a meme.

think I'll stay is-Lion, you can "is-lamb" all you want loser.

It's not hard. We've regressed back to most women having sex with only the top percentile of men. It's estimated that on average four times as many women pass on their genes as men.

You need to stop spreading your legs so you can stop passing your stds

Keep toasty roastie .
REEEEMINDER: Women can't be redpilled no matter how deep men reddrill

FPBP.

Stop being beta! Sure Asian women will love you just for being white, but at what price? Your son will NOT LOOK LIKE YOU! What is the purpose of having offspring that do not look like you?

I'd like to see some stats on that.

her body is nice, but the face sucks.

fpbp

the thing is, women will never have total control. they fight over the dumbest stuff. misunderstanding and a war breaks out.

6/10 face, but 7/10 with smile
nice firm 7/10 tits
not overweight like all american girls
very good shape on buttox, but lacking in thigh muscles

that thing is a gross mongrel. even in my younger, drinking days I'd have run from that diseased skank.

kikes really fucked up the previous, current, and at minimum next 2-3 generations of women

>meme flag
>posts the truth
pick two

You in the northeast? No way you treat a southern Bell like shit and she comes home to suck you off

i pick this 7

Have some standards man, Jesus.

Standards are dropping across the board, unfortunately

Women in general are golems

I’m in nyc and every time I visit the south I’m amazed by the sweetness of the girls. There’s less minorities down there too

I don't understand how white men can breed with these chinks and pop out mongrels

Do you fucking realize how important it is to have a son??

You want an asian son that's fucked up when he realizes why his mother picked you?

Viet hapas. Not even once.

yea and you're right i guess woman advice doesn't translate across certain regions.
i fucking want to move south. it would be so nice to not have to go through the charade or pretending to not care or being a dick.

Read Schopenhauer.

Women are morons. Their brains have been JEWED.

what did he mean by this?

People always trot this guy out, but him being a hapa never strikes me as the X-factor. seems like a garden-variety loser

>Minorities