What does Sup Forums think of Dana Loesch?

Personally I think her brand of conservatism is dead to anyone under the age of 30. More and more it seems like her kind are being replaced by younger conservatives like (((Ben Shapiro)))

Which I don't mind actually because Ben is honest and truthful about the reality of the situation whereas Dana is just there to spin things and circle the wagons around her favorite people.

also when will it finally be fucking time where we can have a conservative talk show without shitty "rock band" guitar music in it? Like, what's one way to identify you're out of touch and an entitled Gen Xer? talk about participation trophies over generic rock music.

>Who hurt you user
Literally all Dana could say yesterday about the defeat was "Meh." yet Ben sees the reality; that conservatives can't just brush this off. we need to mobilize or we're going to lose our majority.

I'd hit it.

She could get it...

Everything about your post is shit and you should kys

>meme flag
> retarded post

yeah fuck off shill

I thought so too until I saw her age catching up to her. The way she dresses really hides it.

Hey at least i'm capable of critical thinking unlike you idiot conservatives that are ruining the party. keep shouting "magamagamagamaga" and see where it gets you.

>complaining about memes on Sup Forums
kys

clearly not conservative and only playing the role for beta conservative men. She is wearing a choker, leather top, and has tattoos. Her shirt is showing her armpits which riles up the conservative "feet and armpits" community.

She reminds me of that right-wing girl, Elizabeth, who used to be on The View.

Attractive to look at, but a bit simple, does nothing to bring new people to /OurCause/ .

With her ending her show on The Blaze soon, I have no clue where she will end up.

The republican party is dead. Trump injected some life into it but it's pretty much Bill Clinton's democratic party.

>Conservative
>Woman

Her brand of conservatism doesn't apply to anyone who's been born in the last 70 years

both parties are dead

the new lite versions are coming, we are close to finally developing more than two parties in the race, unless (((they))) have their way

she's a woman, thats all u need to know.
woman = forget it / dont count on it.

100% disagree. You're buying blue propaganda and dividing for the purpose of being conquered.

wrong. i'm criticizing a legitimately weak link in our party. She is going to drive moderate republicans away imo

>New conservative
>Ben Shapiro
Kek, he's literally the same only more jewy.

The left eats itself.

Show your flag, leaf.

>Which I don't mind actually because Ben is honest and truthful
>yet Ben sees the reality;

You just wanted to create this thread to shill benji didn't you?

more jewy, yes. but overall his content is more grounded in reality. he doesn't spin. He's not interested in that. Dana is more or less just blatant propaganda at this point, and her immaturity drives me crazy.

Ben hmmm Not so sureabout that

I didn't, but as someone who's invested in politics and with the health of the right i'm kind of okay with shilling for a type like Ben. His existence spits on the graves of the careers of shit conservatives like Limbaugh.

hahahahahah

Doesn't make any sense to discount an argument based on race or religion if the argument is rooted in reality.

I'm not in favor of any female political pundit, unless they are painfully unattractive. The attractive ones can talk shit out of both sides of their mouth and the beta-cucks will just lap it up like dogs. At least if the woman is unattractive, what she says needs to be substantive.

She's bat shit insane. No doubt about it. Literally wants to go Jihad on liberal colleges.

This entirely. Female pundits don't even have to try on the conservative side because that's all they get by with. Thick headed conservatives with direct lines to their penis from their brains will eat up anything she says. Just because "hot girl lol"

it's the lowest form of political intellectualism and it's disgusting.

She's a pretty standard issue conservative. I don't like that she pulls out the "Well, ackshually, I'm part Native American. I'm a minority." card when it suits her.

She is a fake bitch making shekels by pretending to be conservative.

>also when will it finally be fucking time where we can have a conservative talk show without shitty "rock band" guitar music in it?

This is a stupid complaint.

They should have death grips or some other nigger shit as intro music?

It does when that race and religion has made it their stated goal to destroy Western families and values.