THIS CANT BE HAPPENING NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkjvSda1Uss
youtube.com/watch?v=7-HVEDbKtP4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh God, they'll be coming here, won't they?

Prepare for eternal summer.

But how can they rape anyone if they're permavirgins?

>lonely guys create a place to vent about roasties
>oy vey goyim that's hate speech
>delet
Enjoy your future mass shooters I guess. "Virgin with rage" is about to take on a whole new meeting.

Interestingly enough this is what happens when you destroy monogamy.

They are getting beat up on voat.co at the moment. Its fun to watch, cant get laid and no one wants them.

for fuck's sake, i already see them all coming here. Woman hate general when?

leave

Who fucking cares about some permavirgins raging about women? Every single goddamn little thing is hate speech already nowadays.

They just advocate rape

I used to lurk there a lot, it was entertaining as fuck.
It's kinda sad really, these people were bullied their whole life and even in their safe spaces they got BTFO.

Fuck off, we're full

ever heard of virtual rape bucko

yeah, but who's gonna do the raping? Are they going to outsource it to arabs?

>>/r9k/

Ch3cked and kekd
Poor incels, feels gud 2 b Chad

The negative attitude towards incels is exactly what made me sexist, because it's a problem women NEVER face. And women don't give a fuck either. All of this "STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN" bullshit yet when you claim prostitution should be legal, you are met with angry screeching about how it objectifies women. Yet they will turn around and continue to tease people for being incel because that's what roasties do to men they deem inferior

As somebody who has given up on western society, I'd be excited to see how the dynamic changes if prostitution was legalized.

Explain to me how energy is created (or destroyed) out of literally nothing? Who exactly was responsible for this "great" discovery?

Whoops... wrong thread.

Illegal Opinions

Rape epidemic incoming.

>Who fucking cares about some permavirgins raging about women?
What you don't understand you stupid kraut is that r/incels or whatever was their safe space, a person who goes on r/incels does not have many or any friends at all to tell their problems to, so what you get as a final product is a man who hates half the world with no place to alleviate their emotional struggle, which might actually lead some percent of them to murder or rape.
This is how stupid people (you) turn a non-problem into a real problem.

Reddit is committing a long and slow suicide by nuking so many boards. I think what's going on is lefties are posting garbage there and then reporting the boards for "hate speech." Pretty sure Incel didn't endorse rape.

>murimutts ban some incelsub on reddit
>it's ze germans fault

Does letting them hang out in an echo-chamber help? I'm sure they were just reinforcing their warped worldviews

Incels are the scum of the earth, I think the left and right need to get together on the issue of incels. We need to all acknowledge that these people are disgusting losers and are a threat to society.

Reddit was dead the day they banned coontown and fatpeoplehate

effeminate permavirgin trumpcuck detected

Fuck off back OP

God damn Germany has 16 states? That country is fucking tiny why the fuck

>reddit is now the source of new anons
>virgins are coming here

We're gonna be full of betas by the summer
>fuckme.jpeg

this happened yesterday fucktard

>i'm going to humor you and respond to an obvious bait post since maybe, just maybe you will read it and learn something
I never said it was your fault or the germans fault, i said it's your fault that you have never had their hardships in life and you just do not understand their situation, they are mostly ugly, their life is shit, they have no personality, the only friends they have are those on that sub. If you take that away, they have nothing left, and a man who hates all women and has nothing to lose is a man you can not control or predict.

>kekistan flag
>clueless retarded opinions
>reddit spacing
>2012 .jpg memes
you need to go back

involuntary celibate? is that it?

why are they misogynistic? that name suggests a level of self-reflection that shows they are failing to be celibate.
are they roasties upset that these guys are noting that they are failures at getting game?

Holy shit, they banned MGTOW?

>tracking down, antagonizing, and breaking up every last refuge for broken, desperate, young men

This will be interesting

>meanwhile dozens of independent terror cells in Germany gather supplies needed for the next attack on civilians in a marketplace
Good job, Deutschland

>going to leddit

American education

Fuck off. Incels would be a threat to society even if they have a safe space. I say let them burn.

You still have

/r/fatlogic/

>implying i'm not a permavirgin

>failing to be celibate
of course i mean failing to get laid.

Yeah but you just described /r9k/. They have places already. Don't get me wrong, I don't know anything about reddit or if they already had a /r9k/ type board, but this one seemed redundant. We shouldn't be giving these guys a safe space anyway. They should all be funneled to /fit/ and they wouldn't be incels.

>broken desperate young men
>mfw broken desperate young men are literally schizophrenic, have no self esteem, no accountability, lazy fucks, and complete manlets who won't improve themselves enough to seduce a woman

stop whining, weaklings. if you want a woman, and are ugly/skinny/fat/undisciplined, you need to work. stop blaming other people for your problems. that's a libcuck thing to do.

nice try, jamal-kun

Oh fuck, I didn't comprehend the relevence of this post. That's not good.

Texas shooter was an active member of r/incels.
Reddit had no choice but to shut it down. Now the other incels are all gonna go on sprees.

i hate incels as much as anyone but is this true? nutcase was married, against all odds.

Oops replied to wrong post.
was meant for

And candidfashionpolice

who hired the stripper?

They're just going to r9k

Speech is the most harmless psychological vent. Talking LITERALLY prevents mental disorders. Forcing these guys to bottle stuff up is going to make their problems worse, and increase the likelihood that some of them will eventually physically externalize their inner frustrations. Breaking up discussion groups is a horrible strategy unless you're actually want social upheaval. It's not like these guys are politically effective. It's just venting, and these companies are trying to employ authoritarian government style controls as if MGTOW is some kind of dissident political party. It gives them too much credit. They're not a political threat, but surplus males ARE a physical threat to society if deprived of every and all outlet to vent psychological distress.

I'm not MGTOW, and I agree they're weak. But weak, sickly animals are dangerous when backed into a corner. Most animal attacks are from weak young and ultra old animals that are desperate for food.

it is impossible for someone to be this retarded

/fit/ is full of pathetic robots LARPing as Chad Thundercock though.

or to pajeets

It's been eternal summer for years

>implying Sup Forums is not a literal spawn of old /r9k/, but with a grudge

Oh. It used to be ok back in the day. Haven't visited in some years though.

And try to look at the big picture instead of just taking the opportunity to poke weak guys to make yourself feel better. If you were really confident, your first impulse wouldn't be to make fun of these guys. I've simply described them in frank terms for what they are. You're the one throwing out implications. Why are you even going there?

Sure proved you wrong didn't I big guy

What should be worrying for women is the growing numbers of men whose rage and hate is directed at them.

The constant emasculation and denigration of men, coupled by the female friendly court and divorce systems, is resulting in a dangerous and changing attitude towards women. They ignore this at their peril.

And /biz/ is all millionaires with Lambos lool.

They already came and flooded r9k

Pretty sure he had a kid faggot.
They should have shut down r/childfree after those sick parents murdered their Aryan boy by leaving him in a hot car. That sub is sick. I wonder how many Aryan children go without being born or are killed because of that subreddit.
At least these people, see pic related, will kill themselves eventually.

shadilay, fellow pede

This. They're so fucking entitled as well as if they deserve to have women throw their pussies at them just because they're men. And when women refuse to fuck these abominations they decide to spew the most vile hatred against the whole female gender which just continues the incel cycle because it feels their twisted attitude towards women. Ultimately.. they're irredeemable.

Yes it actually helps, as if most of their userbase as ugly average joes who go through an incel phase because their crush rejected them.

>name calling wont get you far, roastie

They are only a threat if you make them a threat, as i said, they made a non-issue into an issue. Some of them even with a safe space are a problem, most of them are not. If you want them to burn, remember that most of them glorify the "going out with style mentality" as they want to be acknowledged as persons.

REBUGEES WELGOME :D :D :D

At least they'll all be joining white nationalist movements soon.

>blaming ___ for their ____

There wouldn't be many people left on reddit if they banned everyone on this criteria

This.

yeah, didn't mean YOU were incel. idk why I responded. I'm just sick of weak men blaming others for their problems like welfare check niggers and libcuck women. this is how the white race will go down in history. On one side, we have feminist men, libtards, and niggerlovers, and on the other, we have weak, fat, undisciplined men who whine about not having opportunity to breed instead of fixing themselves. makes me sick

Honestly they're being screwed by the system which sees them as disposable. Beta males who don't have a chance at passing on their genes.

Apparently he was cucked.

Can't they just have a containment board here?
Oh wait, /r9k/

basically saying roasties deserve their self-loathing for having regret sex with chad and tyrone is advocating rape according to retarded normies

They'll never listen or accept even partial responsibility for their actions.

>they made a non-issue into an issue.
Being an incel is a huge issue. Men who are virgins in their 20s are a problem. It's abnormal.. something has gone really haywire.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkjvSda1Uss

Not that I disagree with you, but what do you propose they should do to "fix" their situation?

Good. Fascism will give them a purpose and they will become new men

they have no chance at passing on genes because they are weak and refuse to make themselves better. anyone who dies alone only has themselves to blame. unless they're retarded/deformed.

>tfw you will never have a hot /fit/ bf who's secretly a robot

Why put in twice as much work for less of a reward? It's a simple risk assessment, and most men are checking out of a society that cares increasingly little for them and is in many places implicitly or even outright hostile.

All fitness communities tend to be full of pathetic people worshipping narcissists. That's not to say getting fit isn't a good thing but it shouldn't become such an obsession; /fit/, or at least as it likes to portray itself, is degenerate in its own way.

Happened before.

exercise, eating better, enhancing self esteem, learning to take responsibility, learning to see sex and marriage as privileges and not entitlements, getting jobs, exuding self confidence, etc. it;s hard, but it beats being a self entitled, lazy fucknut.

>We're gonna be full of betas by the summer
>implying this shithole hasn't been like that since the elections.

It's called "quelling dissent" in modern society.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-HVEDbKtP4

No fap and celibacy is for the pure, there is no blaming involved, only ignoring of women. Is that maybe why they were banned?

You're an idiot. Some of them might be completely hopeless fools but many have simply been fucked over by a society that hates them. "lol just work harder" is a futile solution, as it'll just keep getting worse and worse.

a lot of them at /r/incels were deformed, literally

And fags. Don't forget fags.

Oh boo hoo you weak faggot. Poor men!!! They've got all the advantages possible going for them and they still act like victims. These incel pussies need to man up or kill themselves already. Society shouldn't tolerate their shit.

The Leaf speaks truth. The Leaf knows women.