What's the final verdict on Sikhs?

What's the final verdict on Sikhs?

Are they really 'bro-tier'?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komagata_Maru_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Canadian_organized_crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Indira_Gandhi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i met one once and asked him if they have bigfoots in the himalayas. he didn't understand what i was saying

Ideally, there would be no non-whites in white countreies, but sikhs are among the least bad.

who tf would ask that

me. and i was in your grand capital at a museum. the sikh was looking at some golden sikh chair and i started talking to him

Most Sikhs are pretty bro tier. I needed a knife to open a package and he had one. Plus he didn't smell like curry or feces like your average hindu.

Yes

Is it heresy to use your ceremonial knife as a boxcutter?

Great guys I've met with a lot of integrity. Walk softly carry a big stick type.

So far, they haven't been nearly as harmful as Muslims or Jews, but they're a self-interested religio-ethnic group that reaches for as much as it can get and will never assimilate.

They leveraged and murdered their way into Canada when we didn't want them, and I will never forget that:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komagata_Maru_incident

With a religion based on militarism and violence, they're prone to forming criminal gangs of exceptional murderousness:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Canadian_organized_crime

They work their way into positions of trust, and will betray that trust when they think it's good for their people. Here is a notable incident in which Sikh bodyguards committed political assassination of the person they were guarding:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Indira_Gandhi
You want these people to be officers in your military and police force? Sikhs are loyal at heart only to Sikhs, they only give apparently loyal service as long as it's in the best interest of Sikhs.

Basically, they're not crafty enough to be dangerous like Jews, nor numerous enough to be dangerous like Muslims, but you don't want them integrated into your society. Work with them at arm's length and keep them on the far side of a guarded border.

You mean abominable snowmen?

>No Allahu Akbar
>No explosions in their wake
>Always has cloth to cover your boo boos
>Always keep beards clean

Sikhs are what muzzies want to be when they grow up.

Arent they super anti-muslim?

They are sand niggers. They will come to your country, set up their own community, only associate with themselves, sue your government and people for the right to shit on your culture and punish you for being upset about it and blame racism just like everyone else. Mountie dress uniform is iconic and symbolic with Canada culture -the red dudley dooright shit. They sued to have turbans, swords and their fucking dirty ass beards allowed and paved the legal road for these mudslimes and others. Just because they hate muslims doesnt mean they are bros.

>but they're a self-interested religio-ethnic group that reaches for as much as it can get and will never assimilate.
This. Just another flavour of shitskin.

Sure if they're in their own countries

I really feel bad for Sikhs.
They have nothing to do with Islam or muslims and get mistakenly associated with us.
Just for being brown.
They literally dindu nuffin.
I bet they hate us even more every time they get called muzzies or terrorists.

yeah, they carry those knives because anyone could turn out to be a muslim trying to akbar you. they've been fighting muslims so long it's literally been adopted as a cultural, semi religious practice to carry a big muslim deterrent wherever they go. unironically B A S E D

They are "fucking bro"

Why would it be heresy? The rule is about carrying a weapon to protect yourself and others from invading muslims, the knife itself isn't sacred.

Yes, stop asking faggot

It's called a yeti in those parts

>What's the final verdict on Sikhs?

Good through and through.

Doesn't matter. They can be bro-tier or non-bro-tier in shitskin land. They need to fuck off.

And they are another Abrahamic offshoot that fights its own origins like all the rest anyway; they are some derivation of Islam themselves.

i work in retail...for some reason indians always looking me up and down, my boyfriend has noticed it....sheiks are the only ones that dont, like they NEVER do ..i respect that

I was asking Sikhs I met a bunch of questions about their religion irl. It seems to be a good Sikh you need to meditate a lot, not eat, and not be violent.
I determined that they were better than Muslims and that Muslims were a problem. They gave me a quizzical look when I said this tho. Maybe it was the language barrier?

Many are ok, definitiely preferable to Moslems, blacks, mexicans etc. But they still should be in India, not the US or Canada. Send them back.

They're alright. Haven't had a problem with them.

Nice people, but they still have to go back.

White people should be in Europe. That's where the most whites are now. America had native americans. It belongs to brown people.

yes, indians are aryan, sikhs are bro tier.

They're subhumans. Don't let the turban fool you.

I know, they have turbans, so you tink that they are bros. They're not. They hate you. Common, they're brown for fucks sake.

undercover Muslims used to trick us

>we hate muslims goy!
I don't know what the hell skis are but they look EXACTLY like Muslims and need to go back immediately

please elaborate

pajeet here, yes we.. i mean sikhs are very bro tier please accept them into your country

hehe dumb non street shitters will probably fall for this

They are literally not abrahamic/Islamic at all.

they are poos with a hat

I lived in brampton for a year, I can tell you from experience they are subhuman garbage. take every indian stereotype and just add a hat and make them even worse at driving. you could confront them about a lie and theyll just lie to your face again

no idea where this "bro tier" meme came from

they aren’t Arabs

You’re right about about the first part; you pulled the second part out of your ass though.