The Most Useless Types of White People, Ranked

*sips tea*

> verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/the-most-useless-types-of-white-people-ranked-1820270561

10. The “I would have voted for Obama again” guy, which, since a three-term presidency is literally not possible right now, is like saying, “I totally would have killed a velociraptor, dude. Totally.”

9. The “Why can’t we just forget about our differences and come together?” guy, who’s usually the exact-same guy as the “I don’t see color” guy and the “Why does everything have to be about race?” guy and the “I’ll have a Coke Zero, please” guy.

8. The “White people are so terrible. I hate us” guy.

7. The “Let me write this 2,500-word column attempting to explain and empathize with racist white Trump voters without using the word ‘racist’ once in my 2,500 words” guy.

6. Bernie Sanders.

5. The “I just really enjoy making sex things with black people, and I hate when conversations about race complicate those things because I just want to make sex things!” guy.

4. The “Race issues are really just class issues” guy.

3. The “I want to have debates with you about racism because, to me, it’s a fun and lively and energizing thought exercise” guy.

2. The “Let me unload this 18-minute-long tome on my feelings on race and racism and savory grits on you right now even though you’re just standing in line at Potbelly and you clearly just want to get a quick and cheap sandwich and not be my personal Pinterest board of white guilt” guy.

1. The “I did something nice for black people, like, 37 years ago, and I’m going to continue to bank on that one thing like there’s a ‘Did something nice for black people’ craps table and I already cashed out” guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eryopTJYHh4
youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>8. The “White people are so terrible. I hate us” guy
But don't put up signs reminding whites that it's okay to be white.

Actually not as retarded as I expected. le ebin baste black man

The fucking nerve of these shits
They should be thanking the anglo every day for ALLOWING these fuckers to stay here, after all the damage they've done
This is why I don't care about the le based black guy, because this is the majority

Bernie Sanders is a Jew.

Civil War II where we kick these niggers out after victory when?

Most useless types of black niggers:
1. All of them

Black people are so dumb

Where is the "I fucking hate niggers" guy.

This

Get a load of #6 guy here...

Niggas gonna nig

youtu.be/eryopTJYHh4

>Most Useless

Hey you should be on there

>8. The “White people are so terrible. I hate us” guy.

I'm this sort of guy desu. As a Brit i've watched loads of brits fist bump with paki and nigger mates, then complain about poles. They target Muslims but not the swarthy niggers, who imo are FAR more of a threat, sure the muslims are bigger in number, but they generally keep to themselves. If we wanted to fight them, it would be easier to get rid of them, then a mixed race nigger who thinks he's a Brit.

Not even mentioning the complete lack of freedom of speech on important matters, the state having the ability to shut you down if you hurt feelings, and NO ONE SAYS A THING ABOUT THIS?!? Maybe i just grew up with American culture, and so freedom of speech is drilled into me. The only 'accepted' speech is 'anti islamic' to a point, they won't let you even go near the racial aspect. Or you'll be treated like Nick Griffen was on Question time.

youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY

We are all him, user. Also you're a nigger

- leftists
- women

gas

>Most Useless Types of White People
>Bernie Sanders.
>White
>Bernie Sanders
>

It's Ok To Be White

I'm surprised they spelled "smart" correctly in the name of the page.

Most useless types of niggers
All of them

Strangely enough just saying "I hate niggers" isn't on that list, meaning that they respect people who are outright hostile to them more than their so-called "allies"

So yeah. I hate niggers.

greetings fellow whites! arent we just awful?

I’m the “try to treat everyone decently, unless you personally give me a reason not to” guy. I won’t be the one who brings up race.

While we’re on the subject of Obama, I didn’t vote for him, and wouldn’t, but I’ll say this for him: he was not Hillary Clinton, or even Bill. Obama is a left wing Democrat. The Clintons are self serving, shameless criminals. There is actually a difference.

Hopefully soon. And you better remember to actually do it this time.

so he hates self hating whites
good always kill a traitor before an enemy and here the enemy is killing the traitor for us :)

Where does the "I post on anonymous image boards to inconvenience people I disagree with politically. I'M HELPING!" guy fit on that list?

>that Spencer video starring Donkey Kong
It's so fucking ridiculous, they have no argument when directly talking to him so they make some video where they cherry pick one line and have the same moron who was there whine about fascism and how le ebil white supremacists are stealing """"""their""""" countries

Pretty good list, I hate those people too.

So...the useless whites are the ones who support blacks?
Do these niggers have any idea how this can be used against them?

I enjoy it when they single out who should be their 'friends' -- there is literally no possible way to be white and keep them happy, so eventually even the most thick headed SJW is going to say 'fuck it' I'm done with this bullshit.

That they wright this jive bullshit and put it out with their name on it for people to read is mind boggling.

>The “Why can’t we just forget about our differences and come together?” Guy

That includes blacks

The root at it again - the list seems to be "all white people that even try to get along with us as equals instead of subordinates". Mark it down as reason #6 gorillion black activists are retarded.

11. Nordics

They literally hate all whites lol. Whatever. Who cares.

get a load of the leaf wanting respect from niggers

Niggers should just go back on the plantation where they belong desu

>It's so fucking ridiculous, they have no argument when directly talking to him so they make some video where they cherry pick one line and have the same moron who was there whine about fascism and how le ebil white supremacists are stealing """"""their""""" countries

That's what apprently passes for debate now. No need to try and understand spencer. Also notice how the chimp barely restrained himself from chimping out.

I'm unsure if they genuinely think they are British, or they are devious cunts that push their racial replacement agenda so take whatever side seems appropriate to the cause.

The Jews have him now there is no hope for reasoning

where's the 'We just had a bunch of niggers move in down the street and now that houses grass is 4ft high, there's a broken down car in the driveway, my property just got devalued and suddenly there are things missing from my car and yard, strange cars creeping through the block at 3am and I just purchased a pallet of ammo guy.'?

get outta there niggers dont take kindly to whites

according to that article, all white people except Sup Forums are useless.

Well, they aren't exactly wrong

> Nordics
> white

I try to take the same approach to interpersonal dealings. I'll shake any man's hand and give him a chance to speak his mind. This however doesn't make me ignorant to the way certain people try to control dialogue and if I see that happening I just won't deal with you in any way shape or form.

It's funny how this gentleman only finds the "pro black whites" to be useless. I wonder how he feels about us..

FUCKING THIS LMAO

you'd think that guy deserves at least top 3

Well that rules me out. I think he should be deported back to Africa.

>and the “I’ll have a Coke Zero, please” guy
I resent this. Coke Zero actually tastes better than the original.

10 Kinds of Useless niggers

10. WE WUZ KANGS
9. But Slavery!
8. Jim Crow!
7. Africans sold slaves because Whites paid them too well therefore it's whites fault
6. My IQ score doesn't count because melanin is true IQ
5. BLACK LIVES MATTER
4. Support Kaep Niggers
3. White Male Feminists/Race traitors
2. Feminists
1. Al Sharpton/Shaun King/ Cenk Uygur

>I wonder how he feels about us..

Maybe he respects our honesty.

The Most Useless Types of People, Ranked

1. Niggers

The Most Useless Types of Black People, Ranked

All of them

>6. Bernie Sanders.

>mfw bernie isn't good enough for these leftist niggers.

This proves the lefts narrative wrong that race is a social construct that can be overcome. American niggers are the most chauvinistic people in the country and get a pass when they say some shit like "bernie don't care about black people cuz he whiteNo amount of gibs will ever satisfy the american negro. He wants both sovereignty and subsidy, and will end up getting neither.

You're fucking retarded if you think the leftist faggot in the OP represents the majority of blacks in regard to their views on whites.

It is the majority though
Most of them only want gibs grew up with a single mother
Even the successfully nogs hate them