Latest Photo

This cuck is going to be the deciding vote against tax reform. He's going to screw us all just to stick it to Trump.

Trump is gonna serve papers to this motherfucker on his deathbead, and the media will completely lose its shit, you watch.

Bye bye

Reason for visiting the USA?
I just want to spit on John McCains grave.

rollin for his death before the end of the year

stop telling me my posts are spam!

He got that determined look on his face that says "I'm going kiss Jew ass till my very last breath"

reroll

holy fuck he's dead

You may enter.

they work for the mercenary, the tumorhead man.

It's as good a reason as any.

rerolling mccain must die

Some kind of Talmudic magic is keeping this nigga alive just so he can fuck over Trump and white America for as long as possible

triple 7's for his death please

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

>He's going to screw us all just to stick it to Trump.
Has he been excluded from the Republican party yet?

LOL and we're letting this guy make laws concerning the FUTURE. He's going to be dead in less than a year at this rate!

I actually hope he is in excruciating pain

>implying the GOP tax plan will help you

You'll be losing deductions, most likely, unless you're in the upper two tax brackets, faggot.

Death followed by a trip to hell

Tick tock

Yep.

Didn't he have brain surgery? Where's the scar?

Father of ISIS, prepare to meet whatever deity created your filthy traitorous ass. The blood of thousands is your hands. Nigger.

kek. thanks for the chuckle. good pic.

>just lizard my shit up

Damn, he received a new forehead transplant

FFS he looks like the creepy fucking pastor from Poltergeist III.

Pic related.

>very, very disrespectful

I wish McCain had left some of our guys alive so that enemies in Vietnam would have some people to kill.

JUST

can you pass along that hair template please?

Hopefully he is indicted first.

This faggot survived the Keating 5 scandal (still not sure how) what do you imagine him being indicted on?

he was looking at the squeaky toy

Hey guys, user McCain here.

The fucking boot fell off and the radio broke.

Trump is gonna kill me

Send help

That's about all. Peace out.

I swear he’s cancer larping... people dying from cancer, look like people dying from cancer...

the standard deduction doubles. only rich people even have more deductions to use than the standard deduction gives

mcbraiiiiinnnnnssss

Rollin for his death on Christmas so his family suffers too.

my favorite meme

soon.

Thanks Mr.Skeletal

Child sex Trafficking

mccain dies painful death

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY!!!

Looking like a sickly alien, inevitable death protruding, very rude

$10, it’s a sympathy larp. He’ll magically beat brain cancer, only heirs to heroic Americanism can beat and vanquish brain cancer from existence.... then a 2020 run for president

I’ll believe it when it’s an actual happening. He’s survived some pretty big scandals and he’s the libtards favorite RINO- no way they allow him to be a speed bump under the bus.

Nosferatu

If he lives that long. He's not lookin good.

Do you think McCain uses the kids for fun, for adrenochrome like Hillary does, or is there some bizarre life-extending treatment involving child stem cells being transplanted into the organs of the old & dying to keep them alive, a’la Vampire Club?

Reminder that the average age of the US senate is 61 years old.

rolling

if anyone would deserve a new body it's him

he dosen't look like the cancer.

>some bizarre life-extending treatment involving child stem cells being transplanted into the organs of the old & dying to keep them alive

if they cut him off, that explains why he's looking like complete shit and likely to actually die soon

MK ULTRA'D!

DIE DIE DIE

Get in line bruddah, it's going to be a long one.

I mean, this is literally the best answer I've ever heard to come to the USA.

Google images?

Top kek here's your (you)

>Russian shills really hate this guy.
Only further proving that he's a true American patriot!

He has until February. A shame he was never president. People wanted to sick young black dick rather an old man who was senile. Also his mom is 105.

>Trump tries to undo everything Obama did because Obama made fun of him, even when he actually supported some of Obama's decisions
>McCain tries to block everything Trump does because Trump made fun of him, even when he actually supported some of Trump's decisions
>one is okay, the other is disgusting

Stop being a shill.

Fuck i hope he dies soon

Sup Forums here ... is that fucking snoke?

sauce plz

it is legit in the fucking pic..."the milftoons" I know it it not a very good name but that actually called it that.

OK have to say...he looks like he is doing pretty good after a nuke,I seen acid attack or chimp attacks looks way worse and he survived a bloody nuke?

DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE

Checkem

I wish I could say I felt bad for him. But I dont. This cunt deserves every ounce of pain and misery. This cunt has done nothing for the people of Arizona or the USA. Just ask his fellow military men what they thought of this songbird. Hate his yappy big titted daughter too. Dont see on her fox anymore. feels good

McCain will outlive Trump. The cancer doesn't have shit on the heart disease Trump is battling. .