Southern bells

Are white women in the southern USA really less degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

gumroad.com/l/yINac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're more sexy, that's for sure. Carolina girls, ftw.

Good to know. I am thinking about moving... northern inner city girls are very liberal and degenerate. I have a hard time relating to them

Your odds of finding a more conservative thinking woman are higher. Still mainly degenerates though.

Which state are you familiar with?

just wanted to post this goodbye

Literally the same as every other women in America

Only the upper class ones. The lower class ones are still whores. Another thing to worry about is closeted degenerates. They might act all ladylike in public but take a lot dick in private. Also just because they're racist doesn't mean they aren't complete sluts for white fratboys.

>less degenerate?
hehehehehehehehe

Lmao. That's good info. Thanks southern bro

Tennessee here. All the popular girls at my highschool were coal burners. Some of them even popped out some mongrel babies. But hey, they're still Christian though!

It's a higher risk endeavor. Your chances of the following are all increased:
>prettier
>more conservative
>less degerate
>trashier
>dumber
>has a dysfunctional family

Basically, you have to be sharp when choosing yoir girl or you find her cousin Rick knocking on your door at 2am after he robs the convenience store.

Kek. You southern bros are not giving me much hope

I've lived in Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana. I can't say that one state was noticeably different from another as far as the disposition of the women went.

This is also sound advice

Glorious Vietnam, kicking America's ass. Check it out, dumbfucks.

Right? Not far off from yank girls. At least southern ones are white

Lol no, those sullen whores parade around with their cross necklaces like they don't sleep around with every town drunk they see.

Southern women come in 3 main flavors:
>Wigger trash
hoe hoops, booty shorts or leggings, takes two hours to put on makeup, can't form a decent sentence without injecting ebonics.
>Good ol' gal
hunts, fishes, cooks a lot, talks country, worships country, patriotic, open disdain for blacks.
>Sheltered/religious
Doesn't watch much TV, hasn't had many or any boyfriends, won't understand your pop culture references, may make it her mission to 'save' you, may be extremely naive or redpilled as fuck depending on parents.

Then there are mixes of the above or mexican/latinas... and blacks.

Women become what you demand them to be

Hmm I think I might be happy with a good ol gal... I'll just have to travel down there and check it out

The majority of them definitely have taken the red pill.

I wouldn't go to the south to find a girl...
If it was hard for you where-ever you are, it will be just as hard if not harder (due to cultural differences).

outside the cites, yes

it's amazing going to the deep south, seeing English faces and beauty.. so rare in the USA right now. I want to marry one but too lazy/not enough social/financial clout to deserve it.

FUN FACT: Caucasian Women in North America have the largest breasts world wide.

More degenerate in my experience. Too much outdated farm equipment around.

I have had success with Asian foreigners around the university. But not with white women. I want to try another city. Just to venture out. Not solely for women. But it is nice to know what the women are like around the country

>bells
lmao
bells and bows, ain't that right?

No. I lived in the south for 10 years. Southern girls are slutty and trashy. Hot as fuck, though, and they can take a punch.

Does such value progress linearly up to Canada?

Yes.

Wouldn't know, I'm north of all of the degeneracy and don't intend on moving south.

If you're going to post a pic in the op and ask that question, don't use a pic of a clear mongrel. The shape of the eyes.... the long Weiner face. The nose. Don't be like the other idiots that think Jews can't be blonde or have light eyes.

Going by your picture, yes, she is a degenerate genetically.

Best in the world.

>Are white women in the southern USA really less degenerate?

YES.

Atheist sharia prophet Sam Hyde confirmed it in his manifesto.

>Michigan plates

All people in the south are less degenerate you silly Yankee queer.

Holy fuck he's 100% right about the Chic-fila girls. Idk how they manage to find all those qts.

Good women in Texas!

They're either redpilled or mudsharks.

can you give objective examples?

Lol no

>Holy fuck he's 100% right about the Chic-fila girls

redpill my on them. Ill buy myself a ticket and Ill use my white and european handsome croatian charm

I prefer sexy Latinas desu senpai.

>t. Texan

Where is her gun?

C H A D
H
A
D

No that's the Midwest

>at least southern ones are white
Lel

>totally this

Post your face when her Uncle Kenny comes by drunk every time he hears that you have a dinner party going on.

no, so women everywhere are the same. come on now, we have more than enough evidence of this. the only thing that changes is what men ALLOW women to do.

Anyone have experience with the Louisiana Catholic girls?

Thanks for that. That was a fun read

Florida is still strong anywhere not south of st pete.

>Only the upper class ones
>implying there are upper class Americans

My step sister came to live with us when she was 21 until she was 24 from one of the Carolinas and she’s a huge whore. It wasn’t all bad though when she wasn’t fucking everyone in town she used to come in the bathroom when I was shaving and let me watch her take a piss and walked around in a bra and panties all the time.

>Implying there are upper class Brits who aren't actual Aristocracy

I wouldn't mind taking a good one up, but it's too hot and humid for me to move down there.

They're actually tax brackets

Of course, we don't subsidize old families and charter them to maintain centuries old homes, you powdered wig worshiping cunt

How do Ia cquire southern american gf?I want one of those thicc blonde big mouthed racist gf's

No, Florida isn't as bad as some southern states but it's still less white than essentially any northern state.

Ofc not. Its the South.
They have all the BBC they desire.

There's a lot more to class than income.

>Where is her gun?

In her Truck.. where else do you keep your hunting rifle... there are Turkey and Deer everywhere.

The midwest is really just the South of the North.

>Are white women in the southern USA really less degenerate?
I'd like 1 please! Seems like they are great wife material.

>traveling through Nashville
>decide to stay a day and check it out
>belles in sundresses everywhere
Pretty comfy.

I'm going to Nashville this weekend for a visit. Wish me luck

Any links to a PDF of the book?

Fuck off nigger we're nothing like the south

>Any links to a PDF of the book?

tell me when you fin one, his sperg out with bizzare shipping prices to europe, these are is from the cut from WP

wtf is that pic?
>lowest education
I hope you're trolling there burger

Don't listen to hillbilly trash on Sup Forums, Southern women are the most degenerate, they all fuck niggers and most are like 500 pound landwhales.

Lolno Sudnigger

gumroad.com/l/yINac

no

You couldn't be wronger.

a lot les chance they willl fuck black dudes but stil a super high chance of them getting used up by every country bumpkin cause thats in their nature

>herp derp put your dicks in lots of girls but only accept girls that havent had any dick
Any girl who dates a man slut only has herself to blame.

Are white southerners poorer than northerners?
The south is poorer than the north but blacks screw the comparison.
I know Appalachian whites are poor but I don't know about the rest.

I moved to the south from NY over a decade ago. Girls are cute, but their personalities not so much. So fake.

> Bless your heart!
Such BS

Yes! They are and they’re way hotter than northern or western girls!

t. Ole Missfag

>bless your heart

Nice way for old ladies to call you dumb or foolish

Southern and conservative women are more likely to breed with the BBC. Leftist women usually stick with their own.

lmao no they just act like they aren't

I come from a desolate degenerate land called Mississippi and let me tell you, the myth that is the Southern Belle is just that- a myth
Both my ex's from middle school died of heroin overdoses, the ex's from high school are all morbidly obese with children (single mothers, of course), and the last ex i had is now in an abusive relationship with an alcoholic meth-head. All my female friends are either single mothers, banging exclusively black boys, or hitting music festivals and abusing large amounts of stimulants and psychedelics.

tl;dr
fuck no. the south is where the degeneracy began.

Texasfag here and this man speaks the truth. A lot of southern belles I've met have been more conservative than me and redpilled as fuck.

Only if they’re trailer trash. If you get a true Southern lady they think of blacks as predators, a handy man, or gang member and avoid them at all costs.

Aren't southern whites more likely to be of bong origin? That translates into ugliness mate.

>shills casually group posting

True.

Think Stepford Wives. They are everywhere.

I have such a weakness for girls in dixie flag bikinis...

Hell, I'm starting to get a thing for girls all dressed up in white nationalist clothing.

I don't even like white power nonsense, but when a girl wears that stuff, it just hits me right in the hhhnnngggg

That sucks, I’m in Mississippi as well and no one I know does shot up fent or H.

Not in my experience. They are just as slutty as their liberal counterparts but they pretend they aren't.
Dating in America is hell.

>Blocks path

I think mods should delete and instaban any thread about women on Sup Forums. Shills come out under the rocks when there is a chance to shill.

God no. Fat loud tattoos, coalburners.

They do have long hair tho, and the accent is an immediate boner

>shotguns beer