Newest south park episode calls out jews for being sneaky kikes!

Newest south park episode calls out jews for being sneaky kikes!

I don't want to spoil it yet, so go watch it.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e88d0d1ffe52d3ad86cfee226f8b9cea84dcb3c5&dn=South.Park.S21E07.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS%5Beztv%5D.mkv%5Beztv%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
streamable.com/bd7zx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>south park episode calls out jews for being sneaky kikes!

It's not like they've ever done that before, right

they haven't for a loooong fucking time. remember the disaster that was last season?

>I don't want to spoil it yet, so go watch it.
then i will
this is dialog from the last scene

Heidi: I was being manipulated and I didn’t even see it. I never do. And I don’t think you saw it either kyle.

Kyle: What do you mean?

Heidi: I’ve come to realize that its not my fault. Its your fault kyle. You made all this happen. Made me question who I was.

Kyle: But Heidi I thought....

Heidi: But its okay. You cant help it. Its how you were raised. What you were taught. My heritage is Irish so im prone to getting moody. And you heritage is… well…. You can be a little sneaky sometimes and not even realize it.

Heidi: Im sorry kyle but, everybody is trying to live life the best they can. Its hard enough without your people always trying to get ahead.

>then i will
why would you spoil it? out of context it has little meaning. tard.

Spoiler alert

They're making fun of Sup Forums

is it even worth watching

yes you fucking retard.

Again? Didn't they do that on halloween with the crack smoking civic cucks vs the evil child snatching ethnats.

but everyone says new south park is shit.

don't believe that retard. he's an ameritard

that was last season. the new one is a lot better

Cartman is the static voice of moral bankruptcy moron.

Him convincing Heidi to hate Jews is matt and trey attaching the universal shithead of the show to redpilling.

They're making fun of us idiot.

Which by the way is fine. The whole point is they shit on everything and everyone

>Cartman is the static voice of moral bankruptcy moron.
nah you fuck, if you watched the new episode, you realize that even Kyle realized what he was doing before he ended up doing it. that's where he freaked out and even told butters to drop it. the characters are never as black and white like that.

>us
Sup Forums is not a hivemind, fuck off back to your subreddit

>The whole point is they shit on everything and everyone

What a retarded idea. You have to be extremely naive to believe they don't have a bias or a message they're trying to push. (they're jews btw) (kyle is always the reasonable one btw and cartman is the bad guy that always calls him a jew)

>whaaa I am the only victim WHAAAAA
I guess you forgot they spent an entire season shitting on SJW and political correctness and censorship

Do Jews really do small scale stuff like ruining relationships? Seems petty

Except Kyle is a cunt and nobody likes him. And his mom is a bitch.

oh gee, let's ask Dan Schneider and Harvey Weinstein

Yeah that's a part of their thing. They don't like political correctness because it was always shitting on them. They love political correctness against republicans though, just not offensive jokes.

Just spoil it, faggot. It's not like South Park is Breaking Bad or some shit.

>They love political correctness against republicans though, just not offensive jokes.
nope. you are literally being a tumblrite special snowflake right now. kys

you're obviously not seeing the real context, >cartman = alt-right
>heidi = white women
>relationship = political "mood"
alt right is shown as being abusive to women and always complain about them then panic when they go (back) to the jews

I liked this episode, Trump rapes and dump his cum on the Neocons. They are shown as little bitches

Oh you're right, cartman isn't literally whining moooooommmm all the time and isn't a fat disgusting shit that everyone hates, it's just a coincidence that he's always naming the jew.

first of all, alt-right are jew puppet fake rightwing homos.

Them saying "Sand nigger" surprised the hell out of me.

I've watched every single episode of south park that was made. I know what I'm talking about. They absolutely hate us. The entire past two seasons are based on the fact that we are misanthropic trolls that are fucking everything up for laughs and someone needs to stop us.

also shitting on saudi arabia

>I know what I'm talking about.
nah, you think you're part of the RedditHiveMind and you're being a triggered fagget

Have you met my friend kyle's mom, she's the biggest bitch on the whole wide world.

>They're making fun of Sup Forums
I don't have a problem with this. The problem is the entire episode sucked because it was boring and accomplished nothing. Heidi is with Cartman and Garrison is still POTUS. Nothing changed except they named the Jew we all already knew.

newfag detected

>Except Kyle is a cunt and nobody likes him. And his mom is a bitch.
And that's just the jew persecution complex being played out on screen. Plus he probably thinks his mom was a bitch. Kyle is literally Matt Stone.

>Watching cartoon films instead of reading, sporting and learn politics.

Children.

/r/donald fag detected. reminder that Sup Forums is not a safe space for trumpfags from reddit

have you ever heard the jewish story of the golem? A monster created to defeat their enemies ends up endangering the jews so they need to kill it.

>cartoon films
you wot?
>reading
how do you mean "instead"? I can read books when I feel like it, and watch videos when I feel like it.
>sporting and learn politics
I know more about politics than you do, and I have been playing sports all my life :^)

now go be a special snowflake elsewhere

alt-right is still the most pro jew kike faggetry in the US

>I know more about politics than you do

Elaborate please.

So is this show even worth watching anymore or is it just identity politics and references that will be dated in a month?

that shit ended with the last season

It seems to have gotten better, last nights episode was pretty good.

Its propoganda. The jews will make jokes about people outing them. But they will never speak about the crazy shit the TALMUD says or the fact they molest and mutilate infants

No posting torrent links.

>torrent links
that link doesn't go to a .torrent, it's a magnet link :^)

>not learning by reading political cartoon films

Alt-right doesn't really exist. Fucking kikes just needed something somewhat tangible to point and kvetch at.

good point jim

fucking kikes need a bunch of puppets to lead gullible white """"""lightwinger"""""" to stand with israel

>the characters are never as black and white like that.
Cartman is always, always has the most selfish and sadistic possible motivations. Sometimes there is situational irony in that his objectives actually cause more good than harm to others, often either on accident or without him realizing it. Butters is the exact foil to this, trying to do good and often either being stopped or having his actions turn around and accidentally hurt whoever he tried to help. Sometimes there is a guest of the week pushing the plot forward, other than cartmans schemes or butters' ideas. Sometimes the overarching plot of the season is taking its next step. Everyone else just provides commentary.

This is the formula to every single episode.

>South Park
>back to jewish stereotypes
Not surprised, cus we can't have a nice Eric Cartman, it would kill the show.

ERIC CARTMAN, THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE USA

I can see Mr. president Garrison impeached.

i dont think heidi is a good name for a character with irish heritage. sounds very germanic

>i dont think heidi is a good name for a character with irish heritage. sounds very germanic

All they're ultimately getting is SHRIKED

Second best girl

nah, best girl

why are you shilling for cuck park so bad? it's obvious they already picked their side, and it's not ours- trey and matt get the rope. stop having such a short attention span.

Why would a dutch guy be anti semitic? Are there even any jews in holland?

>it's obvious they already picked their side
it's obvious you haven't watched the episode

>just turn your brain off and watch

no thanks

who are you quoting?

>He's got not no rhythm, he's got not rhyme

>realize raitings are tanking because of SJW support and anti-white sentiment
>decide to drop Nbombs and name jews
They're trying to play the satirical centrist, though like Bill Burr they're just going to go full cuck soon.

>because of SJW support
the did an entire season of SJW bashing before all that

>cartoons
>worth watching

Only if you're a manchild.

only anime for us guys, am I right ? XDDD

This cartoon is worth watching, it is my favorite anime.
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

There are redpilled animes--but most of them are from the 80s and 90s. Fist of the North Star is basically as redpilled as it gets. Dude punches niggers until they explode. Still, I haven't watched anime in over a decade since I grew out of it. And South Park is written by a literal cuckold.

>Murdoch
autistic 12yo kekfag nonsense. such a cringefest always. it's like tumblr for alt-kikes

Scene in question:
streamable.com/bd7zx

>dissing Sup Forums the cartoon
ur2nu4me

>Sup Forums the cartoon
nu/pol/ the cringe cartoon is literally Redd*t:The Cartoon. newfag

I've stopped watching South Park a long time ago. I lost all respect for them after the election

you're trying too hard, murdoch is funny deal with it

murdoch murdoch is dope.

you sound like a kike shill faggot

>I got triggered because after making fun of everything and everyone, they once made fun of something I liked so I rage quitted
lmao nu/pol/ the nutumblr.

it's a circlejerk echochamber meme shit for 12yo kekistani redditrefugees

No, I got triggered that they didn't make any fun of hillary. Many cashews were activated that day, sad!

opinion discarded, definitely not watching this trash now
sage

>they didn't make any fun of hillary
you have selective convenient dementia? hillary was bashed as well but trumpfags rather ignore those. she was bashed in the same season, plus previous seasons

turd sandwich is lame af and they clearly were biased and went easy on her

Kyle: Did she just call me a dirty jew?

I bet if they called trump a turd sandwich, you would have still been triggered and quit.

also turd sandwich is not all they bashed her with. clearly you just don't care about them bashing her, but care a lot about anything anyone says to the israel lover that is trump, who has filled the white house with his jewish daughter and kushner to get rid of any politician who is against jewish control of the US

You're projecting, Aquafresh. The Snek is correk

wow, much shill

Hello, leftypol, still trying to blend in are we?

The real reason they are shit now is they didn't see Trumps win coming. Now they are stuck with Trump as Mr Garrison. They could have shad so much fun but they fucked it up completely. They are getting old.

>you can't be against jewish control of the west
sure thing schlomo

good thing jews help other jews with getting away with the rape of white western women and children :^)

STFU /leftypol/ and GTFO

In the past their criticism has been pretty insightful.
It felt like they took the time to get familiar with whatever subjects they were parodying, and as a result it all felt very genuine.
Not the case with the later seasons. They aren't looking at any of the underlying reasons that people are behaving the way that they are, just like the political left, they're dismissing all dissent as coming from crazies and racists.

Compare the newer episodes to an episode called 'Goobacks' for example. While it parodied the knee-jerk reaction to mass immigration and painted caricatures of racist rednecks, it also told the story from the perspective of someone negatively effected, where Stan loses his snow shoveling job to the immigrants and joins the rednecks in their protest.

They didn't dismiss them as crazy racists, they presented a valid reason that somebody might come to see things that way. They're making fun of them, but they're not completely tone deaf, they look at the subject from both sides.

Now in season 21, we have their portrayal of white nationalists and the alt-right. No time is given to addressing their complaints as was done in prior seasons, it's completely one-sided, with those people being dismissed as crazies and having no valid reason to believe what they believe. There's no episode where the school gets overrun with non-Whites as a metaphor for the 'muh 52%' shit, there's no episode where Stan becomes racist and joins the alt-right because of demographic changes in the town or anything like that.

Yeah it would probably end in Kyle giving a speech about how we all have to get along and how being racist is bad, but I'm not expecting support, I only expect the courtesy that has been given to a hundred other social movements and political groups throughout the shows long history.

Basically they're biased, the show has never been this one-sided in its social commentary before.

>if you're not with the alt-cucks you are a leftist
come back here when you stop being a minor

STFU LEFTYPOL

trey literally married a niggress and matt is dating one as well

they have gone to shit since then basically, they've definitely lost the pulse they used to have

>it's a circlejerk echochamber meme shit for 12yo kekistani redditrefugees

Can't even make normal arguments without insults, name-calling or other mature way's of behaving in an argument.

Placing bet:
10 lavendels if:
>Persoon met een niet westerse immigratie-achtergrond
10 DENK points if:
>NVU lid die shillt als een alpamale. Stemt in landelijke verkiezingen (((pvv))).

It's a Dutch Jew. Think he is a based Jew.

>B a s e d

>can't even make an argument
>can only pull assumptions out of his ass

But Sup Forums wins at the end