MEANWHILE, ON ROMAN Sup Forums

MEANWHILE, ON ROMAN Sup Forums...................

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Seneca dare I say it, /our guy/?

GERMANICS ON THE BORDER TRYING TO GET IN TO THE EMPIRE

> FUCK OFF GERMANICS WE ARE FULL

I like bread

Moreover I consider that Sup Forums must be destroyed

Bullshit, Anonimus

>Shædman

No need to pretend when you can look at the real thing
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

You would have ONE gender????

>I Don't get it

MARK ANTHONY SIR

IT'S ME, TITUS PULLO OF THE XIII

I'm thinking Cicero is definitely /ourguy/

>Being this retarded.

Man no wonder you are being invaded by the niggers and mudslime. Do you have a kitchen knife mate? I am calling the 'coppers'.

ONLY RVRAL AND SVBVRBAN PROLETARES CAST THEIR VOTES FOR CAESAR

VRBAN PATRICIAE VOTED FOR POMPEIVS

>Le roleplaying thread

So what's the red pill on why the roman empire fell?

damn burger this might be the stupidest reply jve ever seen

I PISS ON THE THIRTEENTH

Plebeians are revolting in Carthago Nova, I guess we need more crosses.

Seneca is Demetrius the Cynic in disguise. He was too woke for Caligula's liking so he had to go into hiding.

THIS JUST IN: Gaius Julius Caesar has been stabbed multiple times and murdered on the senate floor!

Mosaic related is one of the suspects leaving the senate!

The new Germanics migrants are a real chance for the empire , I'm sure they will serve it well in the future !

I'll piss on your corpse, pleb

>they can't into the greeks
ABSOLVTELY DISGVSTING

degeneracy, Anonimus tried to normalize having sex with his 13 year old slave boy.

ROMANS GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

immigration and degeneracy
>almonds status : activated

MAKE THE AVENTINE GREAT AGAIN

PEACE
PEACE BE UPON MANKIND
FOR EVER
FORRR EVRRRR

RALLY THE FVCKIN TROOPS MVIII
BRUTUS CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

TEVTONS ARE AN ETHNICITY OF PACE :^)

Here! Here! We need to make more peoples citizens of our empire. Give citizenship and land to foreigners in the army

>he is a Brutus shill
>on an anonymous imageboard
>about Cyprian granite mining
>he does it FOR FREE
>he takes his job VEEERY seriously

ALL MOCKERY OF JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD MUST BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM

Suits your flag desu.

Why are my slaves and hired warriors starting to act like such fucking mudrakers and wheeler-dealers?

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DEM ROMAN WOMYN AT

nubians gonna nub

kek

Did Romans have waifus?

pic related

Nero did nothing wrong.
>inb4 Flavian shills want to crucify me

Yes, Venus is best girl.

Call Lusius Quietus.
Gods damn, why are the mozabites so good at killing those weird desert dwelling cultists?
GVYS, YOV KNOW THAT PLACE BEYOND GAVL FULL OF SVPER SAVAGES? I HAVE SOME BAD NEVVS

romans fucked up Europe and destroy it!!! They were trying to conquer zee free aryan people and then you convert to cuckistianity.Nords,Gaels,Celts,Pikts and other should unite to destroy you-fags!

Chaírete, my name is Kýrios Kennius.

I’m a 27 year old Roman Hellaphile (Greece fan for you barbarians). I sculpt amphoros and make mosaics on my floor, and spend my days perfecting my art and reading superior Greek literature. (The Iliad, Plato, Oedipus series)

I train with my dóry every day, this superior weapon can poke clean through bronze because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my spear license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Greek fluently, both Doric and the Ionic dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Greek history and their arete code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Greek visa, I am moving to Athens to attend a prestigious Tutor to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a potter for the Senate or a bull jumper!

I own several togas, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Hellas, so I can fit in easier. I offer my ass to my elders and seniors and speak Greek as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Hellas!

>A FUCKING HORSE OF FAIR COMPLEXION

>A FVCKING BOAR
I'm coming to get you, barbarian scum.

>Bretonish
>white
We're sailing from Denmark to rape your ginger women, and there's nothing you can do to stop us.

Annexing Dacia was a MISTAKE

The streets of my city (dyrachium) is packed with smelly Balkan barbarians, and their “muh dicking” around the fucking city

I had one the other day “better look out Greek boi, we are coming down to take your women”

Obviously this borderline retard is full of shit but it’s annoying that Trajan brought these fuckers into the empire.

Why do we even listen to Roma anyway? We can run our own policy without child emperors in Italy telling us who to let into our Provence

nice

>Dacia
Yeah I hate those fuckers, not exterminating them was a mistake.

Hello Romans it is cold up here and lonely give me tus please :(

>mfw it's real

Wuh, GUVS, a weird elven reindeer-balls chomper has appeared in our midst, what do?

>a fucking laurel wreath
sounds more like octavian

Fvcking retard
A number of things. Religion was a big problem, though, it is not something that you can blame Christianity for. The same would have happened if they embraced any other religion.

GVYS I JVST SAW A LEGION MARCHING OUTSIDE MY HOVSE, PICS IN A BIT

cool.

anyone else /Christian/
the fact that the Romans persecute us is because they are afraid of the truth

Are hispanics barbarians?

THREE FUCKING LEGIONS????????
How the fuck can we lose three fucking legions to these backwards forest dwellers?
Rome is fucking finished. Ceasar was our last hope.

What’s a Christian? You mean a Jew who follows the cult of Christ?

Inability to maintain a unified roman identity over long distances. The invention of automobiles, popularization of the internet, cellphones, and other means of communication, standardization of education and language and other means have made this fear completely invalid except in specific cases like catalonia where the retarded government let them feel special for too long.

ooga booga boo oo

I heard Trajan is erecting a column next to Trajan tower. Something about BTFOing the Dacians

kekimus maximus
Anyone who doesn't accept Germanic migrants just wants a reiteration of the Sack of Carthage. The Punics had their home city of Tyre in Syria sacked and destroyed by Alexander, then the Republic sacked and destroyed Carthago, then the Empire turns around and destroys their ancient temple in Iudæa. All the Punics wanted to do was sail around the world and sell purple cloth and bronze, worshiping our god. But because of anti-Punism led by the Roman Patrician class, they kept declaring "Carthage must be destroyed" like brainless robots.

The Germanics are refugees from the Hunnic invasions. They'll be killed or enslaved if we don't let them into the Empire. As a proud Punic Roman it would be hypocritical of me to stand by and permit the Huns to repeat the atrocities done to my people. If I can become a Roman citizen the same as a Nubian or a Parthian or a Caledonian, so can any Germanic.

>Tfw you betray your commander and change sides to support some Republican, who gets completely crushed in a civil war, which leads to the Roman Empire under your former supervisor , and your execution.

Why East and West? Why not North and South?

>mfw me and my buddies are joining Crassus in his campaign to btfo p*Rthians
those horseniggers won't know what hit them

top kek severely underrated

I, for one, support Emperor Diocletian's zero tolerance policy for these anti-Punites. How can they be loyal to the Empire if they don't acknowledge the Emperor is a god and worthy of veneration? Christus is a bastardization of the poor Greek translation of Moshiach, a prophecy of an anointed savior, which they proclaimed this Iesous the Nazarene, the product of a Roman rape of a 14 year old Punic girl. He was a self-hating Punite who founded this heretical sect upon his anti-Punitism and now many Hellenes or Syriacs or Coptics or Armenians or Chaldeans want to larp as Punics worshiping some obscure national deity.

When Germanica sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing pants. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
It's not that I hate barbarians, I don't have anything against barbarians, but this can't go on, it's time to build crosses, it's time, to make SPQR great again.

I wonder what's going on over there...

Let's chase them in the desert. Nothing those pony fuckers could do.

Those dirty Jews will be the end of us all, citizens!

Is Incitatus an athlete, or a consul under Caligula?

Crassus detecting 10.000 Parthians, realizing he is heavily outnumbered. (Carrhae, 53 BC)

kek, I guess the biggest happening in North Africa at the moment is a sighting of another skin crawler

>joining crassus
Oy fucking vey. All he cares about is money, just like a certain monotheistic tribe. He isn't even a soldier, just a business man.

America*
Then again, I guess North Africa has been irrelevant sincethe second punic war too.

>A FUCKING WHITE MARE

Parthia is the greatest threat to the Roman Empire. The land of the rising sun, the eastern coast of the Mediterranean, is home to some of the Empire's greatest cultural, religious, and ethnic diversity. This area is under constant threat from the Parthians, who are attemping to procure Elephantine cavalry, in violation of the Allohippos Anti-Proliferation Treaty signed after Hanniba'al Barca's cisalpine use of Cavalry of Mass Destruction. They must be stopped at all costs.

inflation

top kek m8

Crassus has significant Punic business interests. So what? The Punic homeland of Iudæa is our best colony. He is right to take every measure to defend it from Parthian aggression.

Jvst want to find a qtIII.XIV to go camping with

Lost control over North Africa, which meant a loss of a lot of trade, resources and food production, and as a result it became harder and harder to maintain order in the Northern border regions, and then it all snowballed from there until it collapsed.

Behold! A Jew killing machine! Line up any Jew, pull back the string, load and fire. Who's interested? Who's got some Jews they wanna kill?

Anti-Punite

MEDITERRANEAN PRIDE

Soooo ancaps?

ROMANS! GET OFF OUR ISLAND! REEEEEE!
IT WAS HER TURN!

Hannibal should have won. He seriously did nothing wrong.

Its legionnaire Anus Horribilibus here. Please send some more moist toilet paper to the Fortus Vindolanda on Hadrian's wall. The local food of Britannia is called Curry and is making me my arsehole as hot as Mount Vesuvius.

>you will never ride with Augustus Caesar