Turns out, Sup Forums is dead wrong about Apartheid

I was watching a video by a White South African who lived most of his life through apartheid (born in the 1960s), and he says life was much worse for white people under it.

He also debunked the claim about crime statistics; the crime statistics pre-apartheid are so much lower because the police solely protected white areas, and white areas, then as now, were much lower in crime. Crime has not sky-rocketed in South Africa, it's just that now the police document crimes all-over the country, which has always been infested with crime.

He was a theology student in the 1980s when he became anti-apartheid. The aparhtied state relied heavily on keeping the white population misinformed, and calling their mission a "holy war". He said reading the New Testament and learning true Christianity de-brainwashed him from a very racist upbringing.

I found his video interesting. It sort of goes against everything Sup Forums says.

The reason apartheid failed, really, was because it had lost support. Not just internationally, but also among white South Africans, and even among the National Party itself (the ruling party that created those policies). Sort of like Communism, which collapsed in the USSR two years before the end of Apartheid.

It was just a fucked inhumane system.

He said it was worse for whites because "they were brainwashing you into being a tool of a race-based government". Blacks didn't have the freedom to roam the streets at night. Whites didn't have the freedom to think for themselves.

It was an authoritarian theocratic state, almost like the Hindu caste system. You do as you're told, like a good little drone, under the racially pre-defined system.

If you were black, you were a servant to whites. If you were white, you were a servant to the National Party machinations. If you were Asian, you were in an awkward place above the blacks, but below the whites; hence why so many Asians(Indians and Malays) became merchants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
archive.org/details/RhodesiaIWasThere1
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A
archive.org/details/PleaseDieQuietly1
archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica
youtube.com/watch?v=bZuUamivGeM.
youtube.com/watch?v=7U5Fujb3eWM&feature=youtu.be&t=37m55s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_apartheid_referendum,_1992
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Federal_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_(South_Africa)
sahistory.org.za/archive/top-army-officers-purged
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It was just a fucked inhumane system.
that's right

If I were a nigger, I would very butthurt about it

On the other hand, many White people who voted for abolishment of apartheid live worse, so do the black people

Here is the problem:
They made morally right decision but started to live worse

Yeah isnt it great? Now South Africa is the murder and rape capital of the world ruled by a black nationalist party, so much progress! The reason apartheid "failed" is it because it lost international support, they were ostracized by both western and communist nations and fighting a large serious of wars and suffering a debilitating trade embargo. There is a reason there was amass exodus after the fall of apartheid, relative standard of living, gdp per capita, economic growth all plummeted, nice work falling for libshit propaganda

Was this white guy's name Levi Goldstein, by any chance?

Right or wrong the results speak for itself. We aren't meant to live together.

You are right the system was not sustainable in the long run. The capitalist class was reliant on black labor though. Everyone would be better off in ethno states though, now the situation is screwed up and nothing will change.

They made totally wrong decision. Niggers are not human and shouldn't be treated as such. Especially bantu pederasts that are not even native to South Africa. Should have just removed all niggers, coloureds included, from the premises back in 1940s

It's a shame more people don't come to this obvious conclusion. There were no race problems in Sweden for example before other races showed up. And I don't see Indians flipping over our cars in IndianLivesMatter protests.

Instead everyone wants to double down and try to weed out the natural racism within humanity.

Correct me if Im wrong, but I thought the boers in power meant for Apartheid to be a means to san end "seperate development" as they called it.
I thought the long term goal would be some sort of Boer ethnostate.
I could be wrong, that was just the impression I was under

>You do as you're told, like a good little drone, under the racially pre-defined system.
sounds like heaven to me

>Not just internationally, but also among white South Africans, and even among the National Party itself (the ruling party that created those policies). Sort of like Communism, which collapsed in the USSR two years before the end of Apartheid
but that happened BECAUSE they lost international support and were ostracized by the international community.
Im curious as to whether or not this White South Afrikanner was Anglo or Boer

Apartheid was a mistake. They should have just gotten rid of them altogether

and now anc will take their land

"He also debunked the claim about crime statistics; the crime statistics pre-apartheid are so much lower because the police solely protected white areas, and white areas, then as now, were much lower in crime. Crime has not sky-rocketed in South Africa, it's just that now the police document crimes all-over the country, which has always been infested with crime." Can you read?

In my opinion they should have extended full rights to all Indians, Coloureds, and Khoisan, but should have kept the Bantus seperate

Even if that was true, it just shows blacks are uncontrollable savages with or without apartheid.

There are certain empirical facts that people like you miss out.

Firstly, the Kommandos- the civilian army tasked with rural defense was disbanded by the ANC in 1998. That is singularly responsible for the rise in farm murders.

Secondly, whilst the police were brutal, as an organisation they were not corrupt. Under the ANC we have had numerous heads of police who have been pure political appointments. Which have either been incompetent and/or corrupt. Having a working police service is a bare minimum for society and that has completely gone to shit. As a result crime will go to shit as well.

>I was watching a video by a White South African.. [wall of text & bullshit]

Link the video, faggot.
Everything you say is just made up bullshit until you do.

I know shitton of russians who are inferior to some niggers

>I was watching a video by a White South African who lived most of his life through apartheid (born in the 1960s), and he says life was much worse for white people under it.

All my relatives disagree, and they told me to my face, I didn't get it from some random cuck who made one video

>He also debunked the claim about crime statistics; the crime statistics pre-apartheid are so much lower because the police solely protected white areas, and white areas, then as now, were much lower in crime. Crime has not sky-rocketed in South Africa, it's just that now the police document crimes all-over the country, which has always been infested with crime.

"Debunked". Crime statistics have gotten worse for *everyone*. That is an absolute fact. Buildings in the former CBD of Johannesburg are now occupied by hijackers, murder and rape has gone up aswell since 1994.

>He was a theology student in the 1980s when he became anti-apartheid. The aparhtied state relied heavily on keeping the white population misinformed, and calling their mission a "holy war". He said reading the New Testament and learning true Christianity de-brainwashed him from a very racist upbringing.

A universalist Christ-cuck is trying to tell you that sub 90 IQ niggers who wreck their own countries everywhere across Africa are equal to whites?

>I found his video interesting. It sort of goes against everything

Well Sup Forums was right again.

>I was watching a video

Let me share mine faggot

>Attacks on Whites

>War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
>SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
>Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
>Radio Free South Africa with Karin Smith (Great 2 hour video to get you up to speed on South Africa)
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
>Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM

> Misc

>Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
>Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
>Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
>Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
>Empire of Dust (Chinese in the Congo)
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
>Africa Addio (Related - About the Mao Mao uprising in Kenya)
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
>Oran massacre of 1962
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
>Malema "Not calling for slaughter of whites…for now"
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
>The Suidlanders : Prepping for Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
>Worlds Toughest Towns Cape Town
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
>Louis Thureox: Law and Disorder in Johannesburg
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
>Molyneux: The Truth About South Africa
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
>Surviving the Horrific Violence in South Africa
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
>Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw

>Historical examples of the same situation in Rhodesia

>Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
>Fun Rhodesia
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
>Rhodesia... I was there
archive.org/details/RhodesiaIWasThere1
>Firing Line - The Question of Rhodesia (1974) (Best Interview)
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
>History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 13: The Rider and the Horse
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 14: Rhodesia
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
>Rhodesia, our Brothers in Arms
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
>Rhodesia in 1971
The Song is Salisbury Town by John Edwards
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
>No Sound in this video but it is much clearer. Salisbury, Rhodesia (Harrare, Zimbabwe) in 1971
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
>The Kissinger Proposals
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
>Rhodesian Children singing We'll Ever Cherish Thee - Rhodesia's National Song
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
>Rise, O Voices of Rhodesia - National Anthem of Rhodesia (1965-1979)
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A
Rhodesia - Please Die Quietly
archive.org/details/PleaseDieQuietly1

Good book for redpilling on South African history.
archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

I am south african. Went to school. Army and university. That is utter bullshit. There were poor white people but the system was geared towards the whites. It was a fact that leaving school, you were pretty much guaranteed employment. No need for uni. Hiwever, there were huge differences in opportunity depending on whether you were a white Dutchman or Englishman. It is forgotten now that Afrikaaners probably hated South Africans of English origin more than the blacks.

Imagine being smart Black person living under apartheid

what would you do?

Why were blacks immigrating into "Apartheid South Africa"? Were these stupid or smart blacks?

Yeah wonder why we hated you so much its not like you killed women or children or anything xd

You know that South Africans didn't see the first black person until 125 years after they arrived, right?

"Waaah, Afrikaners barely tolerate us after we burned their farms, killed women and children and destroyed them economically for half a century just so we could claim all the gold revenue for our kike overlords!! Why can't you unreasonable people just put that behind you???"

Everybody killed everybody over there at one point or another but it took an Afrikaaner to realise that if you dragged the person inside your house, you had probable cause and could claim legitimate defense. Don't show me fucking drawings claiming to be the truth. We all fucking raped that country and it was great while it lasted.

Probably because were are more alike than we like to admit. Die appel val nie ver van die boom nie.

>Everybody killed everybody over there at one point or another

I can't speak for the blacks but we didn't kill non-combatants in any war.

>We all fucking raped that country and it was great while it lasted.

That's your view Anglo cunt.

>Probably because were are more alike than we like to admit. Die appel val nie ver van die boom nie.

Give me a single event where Afrikaners put blacks in camps or murdered bantu women and children.

You seem triggered. Is everything ok?

Even 75 Iq dead drunk Irishmen is higher than coons like Ben Carson, because they are not literal sub humans. That being said the poorest White ares in the US is safer than richest nigger/spic one. Go figure
Exactly. As Darwin said "extermination of the lesser races is a prime evolutionary goal"

the classic "subhuman" meme. How are they subhuman?

durr

Literally. All negroid genetic legacy, including diluted once like Richard spencer, must be wiped out. Darwin wills it

Lower humans.

Just look at all majority African countries and try telling me they're equal. Open your fucking eyes and dump the egalitarian bullshit fed to you in Marxist institutions

youtube.com/watch?v=bZuUamivGeM.

Why is Apartheid racist? It's just separation of races, how is that bad for blacks but good for white?

Blacks don't get to leach off of us, that's why Apartheid was bad.

Oh for everyone not familiar with the geography of SA, 90% of our prime farmland is within the former Bantustans, and and the vast majority of the land we "kept" is desert or semi-arid.

>Sources: None.
K. Allow me to introduce you to Kim DuToit. You're welcome.

"
He also debunked the claim about crime statistics; the crime statistics pre-apartheid are so much lower because the police solely protected white areas, and white areas, then as now, were much lower in crime. Crime has not sky-rocketed in South Africa, it's just that now the police document crimes all-over the country, which has always been infested with crime." Crime rates during aren't accurate as crime in black areas was not recorded

That isn't quite true.

Blacks were basically denied any form of economic progress. The state essentially guaranteed that they could never pull themselves out of poverty.

Right so I am that guy that made up the huge posts in all the South Africa Threads with the videos etc.. I've watched maybe 300 videos concerning South Africa and this video even though it's shit quality really explains the best What Apartheid was. It's long but if you want to understand Apartheid watch it.

[Apartheid - What was it REALLY?]
youtube.com/watch?v=7U5Fujb3eWM&feature=youtu.be&t=37m55s

As for the Whites not wanting Apartheid you've been sold a line of shit.

1992 - The referendum. The question was phrased in such a way that no one understood it as a capitulation toward black rule.
There was a lot of media scare mongering at the time and pressure by employers (e.g. increased sanctions and job losses) if people decided to vote "no".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_apartheid_referendum,_1992

They did not all agree for an all-race election. They were coerced into it. This is quite a long story.
The PFP (its manifestation today is known as the Democratic Alliance, recently led by Hellen Zille) supporters were for one-man-one vote. They were the official opposition in parliament for many years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Federal_Party

In fact, the National party split into the rebel Conservative Party (CP) under Dr. Andries Treurnicht, who did not want to go along anymore on the treacherous National Party road. The CP replaced the PFP as the official opposition.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_(South_Africa)

Members of the Defense Force wanted to rebel, there even was talk of a revolt by them. De Klerk fired some of these top officers and replaced them by loyalists:
sahistory.org.za/archive/top-army-officers-purged

Newspaper articles appeared which wrote about the United States apparently having airfield bases in, if I remember correctly, Botswana
(have to read it up again, my memory is fading, these events took place a long time ago, perhaps 'Bantu Education' will remember), and ready to invade South Africa if there was no one-man-one-vote elections in 1994.

>Blacks were basically denied any form of economic progress.

We almost 600 billion dollars into developing their traditional homelands and fuck off out of our cities. They had the best farmland and Bophuthatswana had 60% of the world's platinum reserves. All economic opportunity "denied" to them is related to them being incompetent kaffers who can't do anything on their own without us holding their hand.

When is whitey going to understand that the vast majority of blacks are inherently incapable of "pulling themselves out of poverty"?

Why should they been given anything, mongoloid? They are not fucking NATIVE or BUILT anything in the region.

I wish I could brainwash myself like that. I stay awake at night thinking.
>no niggers
no niggers
>no more niggers
no niggers
>no niggers
and its strangely a peaceful feeling

Sounds like a paradise. Also none of your points are even arguments against the state. Like your point about
>They just finally started recording the crime!
Then you have no way of telling how much crime was committed in the other community if no one recorded it. Where is he getting his basis from this? Speculation? Seems fishy to me. Were farm murders happening at the same rate?