RUSSIA HAS A SMALLER ECONOMY THAN ITALY

most of Italy's Economy is from the northern half.
if Italy would split in North and south italy the southern part would be one of the poorest countries of the EU.

oh and cease your cancerous shitposting

at least they're white unlike you mr 56%

T. Ivan

Russia is Jew Lite. We prop them up because they're part of the myth and the alternatives are dreary.

get it together, russia.

Wait how can you count the EU and then the nation's individually? That would be like listing each US state individually.

your (((economy))) is just the scale of how many shitskins will black your country

well the didn't

(1) US
(2) China

and they're desperately hanging on to only a few key industries, imagine if they lost gas

Japan seems quite homogeneous.

I'm talking about white countries, obviously they have a different paradigm in the rest of the world

this damage control

>americas economy is bigger than dozens of euroshit countries combined

This triggers the euronigger

The GDP of America divided by the number of people in the work force is $120,000. And yet the average income of an American is about $40,000. WTF? How can anyone not support communism.

But Russia is full of shitskins and it's poor.

>XD more plastic toys, big macs and 7 iphones!

gtfo shill, I don't wanna share my hard earned salary with a shitload of $20k a year wagecucks and have the government own my money

checked

For all the shit the yuropoors talk, they'd trade it all in an instant to be american and deep down they know it too

Lmao nice job proving his point.

In US dollars it indeed has.

because communism isn't a solution

kek

>The UK in particular provided a bright spot for McDonald’s. The company has enjoyed 42 consecutive quarters of growth in Easterbrook’s home country.

>this damage Control
I wasn't trying to attack greatest ally Italy

only 2 eu countries have a higher gdp per capita

But none of the other countries where it was tried had a GDP of $120,000 per person.

We're one of the richest countries in Europe and its destroyed us, if we had become full on commies after WW1 we would be over 95% white today

GDP includes debt. Russia has very little debt. Work it out idiot.

european union is not a country.

>in usd

Different countries have different currencies, dumbo.

I mean come on guys. who doesn't want to crash their economy and starve to death.

You are a leaf

>Hey there Dr. Patelrajapajeet, I see your Neurosurgery is making you $750K a year.
>Hey there Mx. Ashley Goldsteinowitzmanberg, I see your sociology degree and gender studies minor is making your 20K a year.

it pretty much is

And yet you are so deathly afraid of Russia.

Oh noooo, a country with retarded amount of natural resources has a bigger GDP than ones without them
Whatever shall we do, I'm so triggered right now

This is a not a problem for Russians. They are accustomed to be dirt poor.

If America would become communist, it wouldn't have a GDP per person of $120.000 as well.

>RUSSIA
>WHITE

The only reason ex commie countries are whiter is because they're too poor for immigrants. A blessing and a curse

How is Nippon still worth more than Germoney? You always hear about how nippon's society is crashing on here, ye they are doing better than Geromoney? How is that possible?

>European Union

I have a nagging suspicion that you're a leaf. Why don't you drop the larp flag for a sec and we can find out.

>"if you need me, I'll be in my lab"
t. leaf scientists

But 99% of the population gets a raise. A 2-person working household would be making $240,000. Who cares about the richest 1%?

An economy can move forward and improve. A nation full of muslims cannot turn back the clock. That's the crux of this.

This. Eastern Europe is white because shitskins can't get good gibs there.

127 million vs 83 million

k

Who could be behind this post other than a wetback mongrel?

You don't need to openly showcase the failures of American education.

They're poor because of communism

How is fucking Japan that high, its a little island that got nuked twice some years ago

wtf

Can you imagine the sort of lifestyle we could have in ZOG without niggers or Jews? with that GDP, over half of nation as parasites and with the Jews skimming at least 10% of GDP off top?

>all countries are equally sized

>America
>white
Just stop lad

they are poor because they are slav trash.

Rapid growth = lots of people investing in your nation to get a return on that rapid growth.

>Not realizing that Russia controls the world's black market
>Not realizing that even the US doesn't have the sick connections Russians have

The scary thing about Putin and Russia is that nobody has any fucking clue how powerful and wealthy they actually are.

I don't even think the Russians have any idea.

>Nominal
In terms of goods produced Russia moves up 6 spots. I don't even like Ivan btw.

If your nation isnt in the top 5 you are litterally garbage

RUSSIA HAS SURVIVED MONGOLS
RUSSIA HAS SURVIVED THE BLACK DEATH
RUSSIA HAS SURVIVED THE TEUTONIC KNIGHTS
RUSSIA HAS SURVIVED NORDIC (SWEDISH) INVASION
RUSSIA HAS SURVIVED NAPOLEON
RUSSIA HAS SURVIVED HITLER
RUSSIA HAS SURVIVED COMMUNISM

Am*rica cannot boast this. Face it. Russia existed before you, it will exist after you. They are the toughest fuckers on the planet. And they have better writers and composers as well.

Kek.

hey m-16, hou about volume of industrial production?
1. China 9 082 290 000 000 $
2. USA 3 860 480 000 000
3. India 2 572 695 000 000
4. Russia 1 340 710 000 000
5. Japan 1 311 912 000 000
6. Indonesia 1 295 984 000 000
7. Germany 1 201 658 000 000
8. Saudi Arabia 811 839 000 000
9. Mexico 786 687 000 000
10. South Korea 733 020 000 000
11. Brazil 695 970 000 000
12. Iran 560 256 000 000
15. Italy 524 156 000 000
Your (((economy))) is fucked. You're produce nothing. You contribute nothing. Literally Saudis contribute more than most of Europe combined.

sorry you're not white mixed boi, your ancestors couldn't resist the big colonial cock

>has a constitution
>has a parliament
>has its own courts
>pushing for a singular military
it isn't a unitary nation but it certainly has the qualities of a confederacy moving towards a federation

Definitely not surprising

We survived far more.

What a convenient choice of cutoff

If Kievan Rus' and Russia one country does it mean than Roman Empire and Romania too?

Don't write bullshit, please. Today russian's role is a become a polish allie and changing itself to become more european.

This is my opinion as a Russian.

I even learned Polish yet.

>all countries are equally sized
nippon is about same size/smaller than germoney and fewer resources dumb ass...your point gook?

Turkroach hiding behind proxy. Look how mad they get.

all of that wealth would be stolen and wasted by government jewery, fuck off kike

That's an awfully convenient cut off point my friend

This is one of the EU's biggest arguments though. They always say that they're not looking to replace the nation state but when push comes to shove that's literally all they're moving towards.

It's like doublethink with these people. It's blatantly obvious what they're trying to do but they say that they aren't doing exactly that.

Kurvodaun, go back on sosach you faggot.

REICHSKRISTALLNACHT 2.0

>4. Russia 1 340 710 000 000
>5. Japan 1 311 912 000 000
what the fuck are you doing?

You're probably a leaf immigrant. Why haven't you killed yourself yet faggot?

Russia is garbage tier

Crimea invasion and you have lots of nukes.

>tfw Pajeets are better than MOTHER RUSSIA

Reminder that the Jews gave stalin the secrets to nuclear weapons.

SUPERPOOER BY 2020

nice fantasy vlad
youre on the wrong sites though we dont believe ridiculous lies about you

They have more than a billion people. Of course they're going to be better by sheer volume.

Only the Neo conservatives and the Democrats

Canada 10th, 36 million people. Feels good man

Watch out if the price of oil & natural gas goes back up

>nippon is about same size/smaller than germoney

Japan is 1.54 times larger, stop embarrassing yourself.

Producing rubber boots for left foot and the rest is raw materials

And there are burgers on Sup Forums who unironically believe they are protecting Europe from "Stronk Russia" despite tiny European countries having higher GDPs on their own than "mighty russia". Top kek. Britain could smash Russia in a 1 on 1 conventional war.

This is literal slavboo autism. Putin's power comes from the post-Soviet oligarchs. Without them he's nothing and without him they're nothing. He was about to be replaced too but the US got involved and actually inflamed Russian nationalism.

Just another instance of the US fucking itself internationally.

Russia will soon be an underdeveloped country, kek!

Russia is not going to do that though so who cares?

Italy is a strong and independent country!
How dare you, filthy burger?

Russia is a giant shithole with no warm water ports ruled by autocrats while subsisting of raw mineral export. Its actually surprising that they are functioning

>RUSSIA HAS A SMALLER ECONOMY THAN ITALY
WE ARE ONLY 60M PEOPLE AND OUR ECONOMY IS RELATED TO OUR SKILLS INSTEAD OF STEALING NATURAL RESOURCES SO WHAT'S THE DEAL BURGER

>le 52% speaks

Because every country is sanctioning Russia.
Communism was objectively better than this capitalism shit they have now.