2,470 tweets and 0 major legislative achievements: A year of Trump in numbers

And when Obama was president, Trump kept complaining he golfed too much.
Rofl

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-year-tweets-laws-numbers-stats-latest-a8044941.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/339787-gop-sen-feels-trump-doesnt-have-clear-understanding-of-healthcare-bill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we have enough laws and a surplus of entitled cunts.

>Legislative
>The President of the United States is the leader of the Executive Branch
Name something from Obama that was worth of a damn

Obamacare

I am beginning to truly fucking hate the Ukraine

but he does have legislative achievements........

You seriously consider a bill that raised insurance premiums, bails out the insurance companies, and is on the verge of crashing

Keep him on the golf course. Least damaging place for him to be until he's out of office.

does the president even propose legislation?

DONALDDDDDDDDDDDD DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFF

>2,470 tweets
what the fuck lol. Do teenage girls even tweet that much?

>worth a damn

Good :)

oh gee so awesome getting taxed if we don't want to sign up to have our wages garnished

so glad I can now go to the doctor and pay my $6000 deductible before receiving any insurance payouts

OBAMACARE RAWKS!

We should give him legislative powers

Drumpf is a teenage girl

obamacare was a fraud

the recovery act

also he kept us out of war Fatty Bankrupt has boots on the ground in Syria and Iraq

Nah, he just shitposts on twitter about how the Legislature isn't passing the laws he thought up.

I'm so sick of this winning!

Good thing Dems overwhelm Congress in a year and begin impeachment. :)

tell it to willard romney, aca is a bi partisan law

>t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov

If you think trump is hitler, wouldn't you be happy he's golfing? I was always happy as fuck when Obama was golfing because he couldn't be ruining my country. Is the left retarded?

Turns out they are and can't into math.
2470 tweets works out to be 6.87 tweets a day, over 12 months.

What a cancer of a thread

Your not a real country!

If king nigger was tweeting while in office they would all claim how hip and innovative he is.

>2,470 tweets

This guy is a joke

it costs us millions of dollars when fatty bankrupt has his big days out on the course because its all a scam to prop up his failed hotels

It's like you want us to make fun of you.

Low quality bait.

>it costs us millions of dollars
So does welfare.

You will regret burning bridges that even the CIA will not be able to rebuild.

I knew I saved this meme for a reason

Pic related

>Cutting fuckloads of regulations isn't an achievement
>Killing TPP isn't an achievement
If all he does is slice through regulations, appoint Justices and piss off leftists, I'll consider Trumps presidency successful.

>removal of the TPP
This alone is something no one thought he would have the political capital to do, and yet he did it within the first week of his presidency.

Hes letting us know what he gets up to day to day. Most transparent presidency ever

>Progressives measure success by how much government interference they can cause

He pulled us out of a war we had all but already won and set us back decades and made the sacrifice of thousands of soldiers meaningless.

Don’t even get me started on Obamacare.

Trump has endlessly tried to pass legislation

Its actually not a bad article. Kinda paints a good picture of him. Headline is shitty, but then it always is

No because Obama’s golfer and things still got done (easier access to healthcare, restoring btfo economy, deporting illegals, enhanced protection for consumer and environment), but with trump he just golfs and lazes about picking fights on Twitter with a fake enemy and congress.

we were promised a wall

Blatant trolling. You know full well Obama pushed off the decision to send in troops to the next president to save face.

Not really
>read the article you lazy twats

It's pretty clear after this election cycle that Trump supporters only had enough juice for one election, where they pulled out all the stops to get their "golden boy" in office. It's only a year later,and already their power base is slowly being chipped out from under them. the Dems will easily sweep the midterm elections (it's pretty much guaranteed now,) and by 2020 there will be no steam left in the "Trump Train" for these losers to take it any further. This was seriously just a fucking BLIP in history. Trump supporters ain't shit. Couldn't even keep one of their own in office when put against a TRANSGENDERED WOMAN!

>endlessly tried
Considering how little he seems to know about his own parties bills, his "trying" is not very impressive.

Election year memes are fun

What bills do Republicans have again?

Checked
Kekd hard at this. Hes getting a second term no question

TLDR friendo, title is as accurate as I need it to be ;)

Looks like some left over Hillary money is still in the Ukraine
Didn't you retards get the Memo?
You're suppose to be sucking up to Trump now

>a year of trump
Trump was inaugurated in January, retarded nigger. Go eat your relatives or something.

Healthcare and taxes. Trump couldn't competently or accurately discuss either one. He never even understood them.

Your digits can save this post but sadly for you they can't save you from Trump

7 more years, libqueer

Same shit is going to happen as it did on election night.
>Hurr he's got no support!
>Hillary Clinton has a 99.9% change of winning.
>"I'm so far ahead in the polls I don't even think of Trump."
>What Happened (?)
The silent majority didn't disappear because it didn't suddenly start hooting and hollering like a bunch of niggers in a shoe store.

> shill shilling about shit that has zero impact on his life
> got that $0.02 though.

saged

>Gives vague answers.
Well, gee, I'm shocked.

Well he does have to tweet to relay to people whats actually happening considering hes battling the fake news liberal mainstream media as well that most liberals cluelessly still watch

The main reason for this is on capitol hill not in white house.

It hasn't even been a year

Saged

They aren't wrong.

Remember this one from June?

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/339787-gop-sen-feels-trump-doesnt-have-clear-understanding-of-healthcare-bill

> The senator felt Trump "seemed especially confused" after a moderate Republican said those who were against the bill would say it appeared to be a "massive tax break for the wealthy," according to The Times.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) after the White House meeting ignored a question regarding Trump’s command of the details of the negotiations and smiled blandly, the newspaper noted.

Hey, Idiot...LEGISLATIVE is not his branch. He heads the EXECUTIVE branch. I can rattle off names and statistics, to include Gallup rating media believabity lowest EVER...WHO supplies you w data, again?

One year later. Still mad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are the call of duty servers down them?

Doesn't make it less of a fraud.

what did bush accomplish? making homeland security, one of the worst groups in american police?

or how about obama, name one good thing he did

this desu. charge my 22 year old ass 200 bucks a month just for existing so some nigger can ride the ambulance 100 times a year

I miss Jeb!

>Appointed robert mueller to investigate russian interference in election.
>Prototype walls being considered
>34 golf trips 73 days golfing
>54 hilldawg tweets 127 fake news tweets
>Withdrew from TPP, paris climate accords, and unesco
>refused to rectify iran nuclear agreement
>signed 50 executive orders, most aimed at repealling obamas
>placed more sanctions on russia while signing another bill that limited the presidents ability to alter sanctions without congressional approval
>signed 82 bills into law while congress passed 321 ressolutions
>visited 13 countries
>fired or had resigned 9 key govt positions
>both appointed and had approved less nominations than both obama and bush
>day after his presidency immediately appointed a task force to combat opioid death epidemic that obama left behind because his govt was getting paid by pharmaceuticals to allow the propagation of their drug
>a bangin hot wife would suck toes

Ted cruz was such a little bitch

day of the rake soon

Even if you consider this a major achievement (lmao), it didn't pass until after his first year was up.

> Republican Controlled Congress can't pass big legislation
> Blame Trump

Frankly, congressional intransigence and hyperbolic recursive liberal ass-shattering are all that I hoped for and more. All I really want is immigration reform and a wall. Give me that, and three more years of this is absolutely fine with me. Would be great to see some of the swamp drain over the ongoing Russia probe though.

>he kept us out of war
Kek

Trump is the first president since probably fucking calvin coolidge who actually has been cutting regulations. That alone makes him a top tier president.

>statists who measure achievement based on how many laws and rules you make.

great image

fuck you in your nigger fucking ass

The president doesn't pass legislation

Saved

Legislation is not a fucking achievement.

Drumpf is cancer.

>fatty bankrupt
That sounds so childish, next you'll call him a poopy head

Obama holds the record for most days at war, and that record cannot be beat, since he was at war every day.

Yes my dear brainlet, dropping bombs is considered an act of war to most rational minds.

(You)

Well we arent at war with russia right now so kinda

magapill com