Men Are Fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zfMhL
twitter.com/jessicavalenti/status/862025866490130432?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's just saying that because she's ugly and no one wants her.
Trying to claim power where she has none. Don't worry, she'll die alone after a sad and pathetic life.

tell xer that you don’t appreciate them labeling you with their hetrophobic hate speech

Can't wait until society falls and women are reduced to livestock again.

(((Valenti)))

Liberals: MAKE MEN AFRAID AGAIN!! PUT MEN IN THEIR PLACE. HURT THEM

Also Liberals: *gets raped* *gets beaten* *gets arrested* HOW COULD SOMEOME BE SO AWFUL!!!

Another whore who's gonna end up her life surrounded by 100cats

Funny enough, men being reluctant to spend time alone with women shits on womens career advancement. Maybe they'll get the hint that being feared isn't a privilege now.

can you imagine what her husband is like?

wow powerful yas queen slay

she's married to man that's a femenist

They'll never understand it.
Getting frozen out would only solidify their retarded ideas even further, causing them to redouble their efforts.

>liberals when I was growning up: This isn't about revenge, it's about equality!

>liberals now: this is totally about revenge for every imagined slight, we're literally going to gas every white man

hmm gee I think I'll keep voting for Trump

He's probably never even slept with her. I wonder if he gets to watch when Tyrone comes over.

Speaking of male feminists...

'Several Women Allege 'Male Feminist' Columnist for Vice Assaulted Them'

archive.is/zfMhL

Some weak faggot who lost his balls and spine somewhere along the way.

"Deal with it". The words of the ubercunt.

twitter.com/jessicavalenti/status/862025866490130432?lang=en

I'm not afraid because I don't go near women. Women are literally pleb tier humans.

Western cucks aren't men.

'health'

She sounds neurotic.

pretty smart though, instead of fixing what you think might be wrong you just wanna let everyone suffer the same.

Not with that thing. I'd sooner shag a knothole in an old tree. It wouldn't be as dry & would smell much better.

They are trying to start a race war / hate war

"deal with it" is a woman's way of saying "I have no rational argument"

The only men who are actually worried or concerned are ones who are least likely to sexually harass you.

Good to know old crazy, is still crazy.

Feminists and leftists in general in the current era are very good at pushing people to the right with their hostile and threatening approach to 'muh perceived rights'. Tweets like this only strengthen the silent majority