His FBI botched a sting op that lead to the deaths of 59 Americans

Okay Sup Forums, you're so smart. You pieced together some BS story about the FBI and some weapons deal gone wrong. What you failed to realize is how you've implicated your precious Drumpf in all of this. The FBI is under his watch and his command. They take full orders from a president and are an extension of his agenda.

If Mueller has any brains he'll wrap this into his investigation. Those indicmenents are going to end up ruining this administration and Sup Forums will have nothing but themsevles to blame.

>Once the people find out how Trump is responcible for Vegas, they will never stop talking about it

>FBI is under his watch and his command. They take full orders from a president and are an extension of his agenda.

Amerifat education.

>responcible
You post made me rethink my position on all this and convinced me you were right until I saw your typo. Now I have now choice to disagree with you and call you a retard.

Lol trump stopped Vegas from being a 1000+ casualty terror event sponsored by the child rape club and Mossad by using Blackwater mercenaries to take out CIA and ISIS/antifa patsies.

Trump is a hero, go suck a dick David Brock.

Oy vey

wtf?

Did you even take a Middle school civics class?

seems legit

>trump is a politician

Sorry, but if Trump had actually done this, by now the entire plot would have been found out and everybody involved would have talked.
Don't attribute skills to him he does not possess.

>Trump's FBI
I hate to break it to you sweetie, but 99% of government employees were hired by Presidents who hate Trump.

The FBI will never be "his" and neither will the CIA or any other agency.

I can ethically and honestly blame everything that happens on democrats and never-trumpers...for the next 7 years

Israel orchestrated assassination attempt of Crown Prown.
Mossad works with corrupt Sauds again (9/11 anyone).
This time the Sauds recruit AntiFa.
AntiFa Paddock is the distraction.
Israel/Sauds fail.
Crown Prince cleaning up KSA.
Israel behind the scenes planning again.
Time to nuke Israel.

the usage of 'sweetie' aside, this user gets it.

this

>You post
>now choice
Your post made me rethink my position on all this and convinced me you were right until I saw your typos. Now I have know choice to disagree with you and call you a retard.

the absolute state of burger education

Who's head is that super-imposed on Ted Cruz's body?

>being this new
Or
>this autistic
It’s Paddock lad

Where did those 4 soldiers really die?
Why is David Brock's anal toy supplier so butthurt over Saudi Arabia?
Why did the cries for disclosure on the Niger incident die down?
Why are leftists so frantic to bury stories about who the princes involved actually were in msm?

your a idiot

The clam before the storm.

eric paddock

>Successfully honeypot FBI arms dealer
>Send couple guys up to arrest him
>He barricades the door and shoots at the cops
>He says YOULL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE YOU BACKSTABBING FEDS
>Shoots up concert
>Shoots himself in the chest

evidence it was israel and not just the corrupt princes working with rogue exmossad agents?

netanyahu has been pretty proTrump in the ME so far. Obama called him out, and he's been working with Russia in syria.

Trump financed Netanyahu's campaign with Kushner to drain the Israeli swamp, so he could do it here, so they could do it in SA. pottery.

You're an idiot

makes sense