>is monolingual

DUDE HE SPEAKS SOFT AND SLOWLY AND IS A MARXIST. DUDE HE'S SO DEEP XD

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/life-bilingual/201305/noam-chomsky-bilingualism
youtube.com/watch?v=k7xclaa4vyc
youtube.com/watch?v=BM7IFBIfQ1M&t=128s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that even true? AFAIK he also speaks Hebrew and German

Why don't you rage against yourself Nigger/Jew!

I know a guy that speaks 7 languages. Does that make him better than this kike?

I can't find a single video on youtube of him speaking a foreign language.

He's actually pretty smart and talented desu, sorry you're a black&white butthurt faggot who sees in the world in binary only.

>vary, breivik and weev weaseled in there
x fucking d

> holy shit, will you stop interrupting me

What has he done exactly? Seems like a useless genius.

>Seems like a useless genius.
Read a wiki.
Want some example of useless people with various participation trophies attached? Look no further than this:

> Breivik has to have 150+ iq because he is INTJ
> Savitri Devi is a "He"

kys.

I know he mentioned at least once that he was a Hebrew teacher in his spare time and also helped students at MIT that had to pass a mandatory German and French exam.
It's plausible that he can speak english because I heard him say German words or short sentences before and he was able to pronounce them virtually accent-free.

Test

kikovich*
ftfy

Seems pretty monolingual desu.

psychologytoday.com/blog/life-bilingual/201305/noam-chomsky-bilingualism

wew

He's only smart to brainlets who've been told he's an intellectual.

could it be that by "bilingualism" they mean someone who regularly uses two languages as a integral part of their life. Which would mean that he consideres himself monolingual because he really only uses 1 language in day-to-day life (even though he may be able to communicate in other languages if necessary)

Bit of an ironic comment where Chomsky is concerned. The guy's entire understanding of geopolitics boils down to 'usa do bad thing, poor other country is hurt', even when the other country is fucking Pol Pot's cambodia

The text under Brevik LOL. This will certainly bring the REEEEEEEs on reddit.

CHOMSKY HONK
youtube.com/watch?v=k7xclaa4vyc

Noam Chomsky has been absolutely incorrect in everything, even his "universal grammar" is completely incorrect model. It's so hilarious to think how Jew like that can be unironically held as intellectual. Literally proves that all you need to do to become intellectual is to spew bullshit (((they))) agree with day in day out, no matter its truth value. It can be complete nonsense with no touch to reality at all, as long as Jews and goodgoys agree, you are renowned intellectual.

He should have died six decades ago.

wtf?

you can be clueless in one area and still be smart you dumb fuck. chomsky is smarter than any of the retards in this thread put together. the only argument against him anyone here has is he is a le marxist

He unironically thinks America is wearing the pants in the America-Israel relationship. Obviously he's a great linguist but his views on geopolitics are fucking daft.

youtube.com/watch?v=BM7IFBIfQ1M&t=128s

that would be a funny definition of bilingual. i think he's monolingual. if not, why wouldn't he conduct this interview in hebrew?

>DUDE HE SPEAKS SOFT AND SLOWLY
that's just an act

he attacked east European anti-communist political prisoner heroes with raging profanity

so behind the facade Chomsky is a convinced Stalinist or even Maoist, remember that

>ted kaczynski is a conservative
no

Fuck you.

Do you reckon you could beat him in a debate? fuck you

Hey Noam, how long did it take you to write that post?