Conservatives BTFO forever

>And then it gets really crazy. Almost 1 in 6 Trump voters, while simultaneously viewing photographs of the crowds at the 2016 inauguration of Donald Trump and at the 2012 inauguration of Barack Obama , insisted that the former were larger.
>Sixty-six percent of self-described “very conservative” Americans seriously believe that “Muslims are covertly implementing Sharia law in American courts.”
>Forty-six percent of Trump voters polled just after the 2016 election either thought that Hillary Clinton was connected to a child sex trafficking ring run out of the basement of a pizzeria in Washington, D.C., or weren’t sure if it was true.

>If “truth” is judged on the basis of Enlightenment ideas of reason and more or less objective “evidence,” many of the substantive positions common on the right seem to border on delusional.
>The left is certainly not immune to credulity (most commonly about the safety of vaccines, GMO foods, and fracking), but the right seems to specialize in it.
>“Misinformation is currently predominantly a pathology of the right,” concluded a team of scholars from the Harvard Kennedy School and Northeastern University at a February 2017 conference.
>A BuzzFeed analysis found that three main hyperconservative Facebook pages were roughly twice as likely as three leading ultraliberal Facebook pages to publish fake or misleading information.

Why are the lot of you so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2017/11/why_conservatives_are_more_susceptible_to_believing_in_lies.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ESsKgt2PIWs
youtube.com/watch?v=iI8a-c-kBFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because overwhelming majority of their base are dumb white southerners or dumb white midwesterners

Because they are retards. Smart people voted for Hillary.

liberals have a fluid definition of truth

fuck you all of those things are true if they weren't trump wouldn't be president suck my fucking cock faggot trump 2020

Brought to you by the same people who believe Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were innocent children gunned down for no reason.

>Buzzfeed

>piece of shit liberals are still mad about the innauguration bants

They exist only to be triggered. Sad.

>let's keep shitting on these people
and then they wonder how trump won

Gee I don't know, this is a massive case of projection. Trump Pee Dossier, Russia hacked the election, Gender is nonbinary, Islam is a religion of peace, need I go on?

I wouldn't say conservatives or liberals have a monopoly on foolishness, but sheep in general gonna sheep.

>Trump told me my car can fly
>Stupid libs, I'll show them
>haha check out these bantz as I go off this bridge!
End yourself. Fact is fact.

>Leftie "scientists" don't understand when someone is fucking with them
I have lied on so many of these "polls" just for kicks, it's amazing how clueless they are that people dislike them for their original lies and they have not been forgiven.

Don't forget that Trump loves the uneducated. Can you believe the most retarded world leader thinks his followers are stupider than he is?

>fake, as determined by Marxists

Well see, there's your problem

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Multiple studies have confirmed that conservashits have lower IQs compared with liberals.

No wonder they throghout history belive the lies of people like Trump and Hitler.

(((Eherenrich)))
Ffs kikes are you even trying anymore

>brought to you by the same people who said over and over again that Hillary was ahead in the polls.
They're just mad they just haven't found the right lie to tell yet.

Yeah they should really assume 90% of conservative poll takers are illiterate retards.

these are the same cunts that couldn't admit hilldawg fucked over their primary?

The left and right are both idiots.

"""stats""" have become cherry picking.

If bernie sanders told you they would give you free flying cars yiu would have bought that lie the same as free college and free healthcare.

Buzzfeed? LOL. Kettle. Black.

fact is, who is president?

i DUnNo,,

Judging by your flag, you must be dumb enough to believe that communism will ever work.

John Ehrenreich is a Kike? I am 90% sure.

the bigger question is What the fuck is the point of doing a "Study" like this. It's simple. Subversion. They are trying to basically reinforce the idea that if you are a republican, you're fuckin retarded and vice versa.

I voted for Trump for 2 reasons. First being he wasn't Hillary Clinton. 2nd being that I have a knack for recognizing when people have genuine intentions, and after watching literally every interview, speech, and rally and paying close attention to how he progressed, that he had every intention to do what he said.

He's getting a raw deal because the Democrats got what they wanted with this Russia bullshit, it wasn't to get Trump impeached, it's to poison the minds with "welllll, what iffff"

Liberals and retarded naive conservatives believe anything in headlines.

Liberal media;
>conservatives are prone to believing lies explains why we’re suoerior
Liberal media;
Now onto our report that Russia has infiltrated my coffee maker and is brewing caffeinated coffee causing us to vote republican instead of the superior democrat, news will shock you

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY A KEKSERVATIVE WOULD THINK THE HOLOCAUST WAS REAL?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Hillary Clinton.

Link to study with actual questions asked please. This is dripping in liberal bias.

I AM SILLY

>communism will work for the working class
120 million dead later
>its working guys!

>A BuzzFeed analysis

>why are conservatives more susceptible to believing lies
Because we are Christians with morals and see the good in people. We give people a chance and expect them to do the right thing.

>This is a banana
The leftist narrative is to call lies "Truth" and anything they disagree with a "Lie". If you change the definitions of words like Truth, Lie, Man, anonymous sources from within the white house, etc it's easy to write articles like OP image.

>conservative
>generally thought of as religious

>progressive
>generally thought of as skeptical of status quo

can't these people generalize and compare with regards to generalized variables?

Raises the question of which is more laughable: Buzzfeed or Slate?

what? who is talking about communism?

>A BuzzFeed analysis
Who believes lies?

Rural and suburban retards.

you didnt address anything in the OP. why are trumpcucks unable to make any points beyond "muh feelings"? no wonder your states are shitholes full of poverty.

can you prove anything in the OP wrong or are you just going to greentext the source like a bitch?

Mudslimes are openly conspiring to shoehorn more and more shariah everywhere they go, this is pretty much incontrovertible

>buzzfeed
Is this a credible news source? Or is this that thing that LGBTQ+_ERERERNIGGERMAN landwhales share to be hip and trendy? I'm gonna guess it's the latter

1 in 6 thought trumps crowd was larger when viewing a photo.

I consider myself 'very conservative' if being so means you think that democrats are either completely retarded puppets, or using their identity politics to enrich themselves despite the nation. So i, by your cited article would be more susceptible to believing lies, yet i found a lie in literally the first two sentences in your post.

just another example of the lefts orwellian double speak. Kindly use your next pay check for a week of shilling ($112.00) go buy as much aspirin as it can and eat it all at once.

>a rally of not even a hundred people
>for an Indian running for congress
>where some participants even had BLM signs
>gets surrounded by hundeds percent of Antifa because media called the it a white supremacist rally
Don't talk about other people being fooled when posing that pic. How about you start fact checking before you begin rioting next time?

>posting news articles about how Obama had more people at the inauguration literally a year after Trump became President
how much more pathetic could you possibly become?

>Sharia blue kike shill BTFO

Sage

The liberals actually believe this bullshit. They desperately insist to each other how smart they are and how stupid Trump voters are. Sam Kike Harris had a professor kike on who wrote a book about how stupid and superstitous America is while they wrung their hands over where it all would end. The jewish neuroticism was off the charts.

Slate
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2017/11/why_conservatives_are_more_susceptible_to_believing_in_lies.html

its amazing to watch them talk about how brainwashed fox news viewers are while reciting their marxist doctrine word for word like a zombie

I never understood why women and leftists do this:
>take idea that is used against them
>manipulate it being against their opponent instead
Too many times I have seen salty girls and leftists doing this.

And it is not even clever. Anyone with some info sees right through it.

>vote for me, because I have VAGINA
>meritocracy

94% of niggers 46% of whites and 75% of hispanics dont

>American tax dollars fund NPR
>meritocracy

Were all of the facts in this article verified by Politifact? I'm not sure if I can believe it otherwise.

But they're not really subverting anything. They're just telling themselves what they want to hear. They can't conceptualize anyone having a "wrong" opinion so instead of engaging in honest debate they attempt to dehumanize their opponents.

It's a passive-aggressive numale behavior. None of these buzzfeed guys could actually stand a head to head test of ideas so they act like 13 year old girls and try to whisper behind your back.

I mean seriously, democrats constantly shill about helping minorities who don't have good schools and cant find a way to get ahead. Then how the fuck can they possibly believe their party is made up of the more educated group? Its all so tiresome.

you are one retarted nigger.

OY vey it’s all lies goyim!

Ignore the facts!

lmao never seen that one before

>that utter failure of an attempt at comedy is considered funny by leftists.

Lib women logic when any Republican wins
>better get your abortions now!

>"There are two genders"
>Lol, look at these conservashits believing lies

>The left is certainly not immune to credulity (most commonly about the safety of vaccines, GMO foods, and fracking)
fucking lol, they only criticize the left when they argue against corporate interests. it's like smacking a dog on the nose: "bad goy"

So much butthurt itt

Living in a city change people or smart people live in a city.

"journalists" conduct a "study" (whose methodology goes unreported) that confirms the biases of our "enlightened" readers, more anonymous sources and hearsay at 11.

>i think perfectly logical and reasonable headlines mean something because im a brainwashed moron

You are right. To uncover all the dirty work hillary clinton did, you indeed need a high IQ to understand the magnitude of it all.

Depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.

"Gender" is a linguistic category. There's actually four of them (in natural gender languages). You're thinking of sex. Among mammals there are two. Conflating sex with "gender" is part of Orwellian newspeak, the social engineering objective of which is to conflate something arbitrary with something innate and essential.

This is now a redpill thread.

>Sixty-six percent of self-described “very conservative” Americans seriously believe that “Muslims are covertly implementing Sharia law in American courts.”

This is literally what is happening in places like the UK.

>Forty-six percent of Trump voters polled just after the 2016 election either thought that Hillary Clinton was connected to a child sex trafficking ring run out of the basement of a pizzeria in Washington, D.C., or weren’t sure if it was true.

"or weren't sure if it was true", so conservatives tend to take the only viable position you can logically hold, thanks.

I noticed while in college there were many studies like this done,always coming out to show that the most intelligent group always coincided with the political leanings of the person doing the study. Shocking...

We do like our conspiracy theories but honestly I believe it has something to do with actually paying attention and having a sense of danger. Society is never permanent.

>1 post by this ID
shill harder

youtube.com/watch?v=ESsKgt2PIWs

>A BuzzFeed analysis

>(((Ehrenreich)))

people believing a hotel owner would order random hooker to pee on a bed

trump pissed on obama by becoming president

also lefties are the cucks that are open to things like golden showers - degenerates

>Why are the lot of you so stupid?

Why do you faggots always hide the source of your propaganda?

>If “truth” is judged on the basis of Enlightenment ideas
This is why the Freemason Enlightenment was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=iI8a-c-kBFk

Conservatives had their economies gutted by retarded liberals who wanted to save the environment by letting forests go untamed and minerals unmined. Now we have massive forest fires and rising energy costs.

Liberals believe in minimum wage, gender paygap, and whichever science bullshit behavioural changing trivia any shit site publishes.

are you the enlightened city dweller?
I live in the city, because of variables out of my control
but living in subburbs or rural areas is better
less morons
less cars with morons
less morons
less morons talking shouting breating

grow up and you will see other people for what they are: for limited interaction only