Even Kim BTFOs Drumpf

Even Kim BTFOs Drumpf.
independent.co.uk/News/world/politics/north-korea-donald-trump-paris-agreement-latest-height-of-egotism-korean-central-news-agency-a7778341.html

>Inb4 liberals start sucking Kims dick like they did with McCain becuase they have no real morals or values

Well, I can't argue with North Korea here.

>wah the US pulled out of an agreement so we can't fuck over there economy
Paris agreement isn't going to do shit if china and india are already breaking it

You think we should have given China billions of dollars to paint their grass green?

What kind of faggot pole are you?

When did north korea have a vote?

Worlds two biggest narcisist calling each other out on their egos

A fucking manlet dictator who litterally forces his people to live in africa tier poverty and bares them from having any contact with the outside in order for him to live the luxurious life of an insane king who enjoys imported stuff dares to criticize Trump? How rich.
Western journalists should be exterminated till the last one, you don't get to report that kind of shit. The voice of a communist tyrant doesn't have to be heard in the west

>start
They have been ever since dotard.

>Kim fell for it
okay jews, nuke him up, and get your central bank.

Like every other signatory, the Norks are just upset the US won't provide free gibs.

They should rename it the nigger accord.

Gonna need a source on that or you're a faggot.

>man considered god himself in his country of starving idiots
>height of egotism
the guy has no self awareness. no, prolly does, just projecting.

How long before Kimi cites the popular vote?

The very fact that libcucks would side with NK just out of pure spite for Trump really sums up liberals better then anything else

>Signing an agreement on climate
>ITS GIVING CHINA BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OMG THE JEWS OF ASIA CONTROL THE GOV 14/88 RACE WAR NOW!!!11!
>YOU'RE ALL GOMMUNISTS REEEEEEE
American politics

it's the only thing kim can say
he is a failure so he found the paris agreement and said nice, this is what i will say

The best part about this is coal is their primary export and China burns it all up causing most pollution out of any country in the world.
also...
>Don't leave the agreement USA who is going to pay to modernize my third world country?

>Not knowing anything about the bill but supporting it with all your blue little heart

Color me shocked.

so Trump made the best decision again, nice

You're the faggot, when Trump was called "dotard" by Kim the liberals on twitter ate that shit up. Just because you're a newfaggot doesn't mean anything you didn't hear about is wrong.

Sure thing Kim.

What the fuck are you saying? I didn't say I AGREED with the sentiment. Just google "dotard trump" you enormous faggot.

>Even

I imagine he did. Like that fat little fuck knows anything about morals.

Taking jabs becuase you neets expect everyone else to live on Sup Forums 24/7 and never miss the daily "FUCK TRUMP" bit.

Just like you suck Trumps dick because you have no real morals or values.

he's not wrong, you know.
American "way of life" was built upon the misery of others.

>are aware you could easily be missing minor news because you are busy
>get proven wrong on something you could have easily searched for yourself in 5 seconds
>instead take the position that anyone saying anything you don't recall seeing must be a faggot
>Accuse OTHER people of taking jabs when you were the very first one to start taking jabs because you were uninformed

You are exactly the kind of people that need to shut up and lurk moar instead of thinking you know it all because you check a thread once in a while.

Sup Forums is full of niggers now

>ad hominem

Not an argument. Next.

why would supporting him not mean you have no morals or values? because you dislike him? lol poor baby

g-guys, w-what if Kim is not the b-bad guy?