archive.is/pzO4k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g
dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post
farleftwatch.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>open video
>see dyed hair
>throw up a little

I just want things to get better, why do they refuse to listen?

Because we are being ruled by a Satanic Cult that's been around for a few thousand years. Anyone connected to the Talmud is a Satanic cult member. This is no hyperbole and the faster people realize this the less power they have over us. Most critical thing to keep in mind, don't ever be scared or feel lonely, people are looking out for you even if you don't see them

Do you think Muslim diaspora or 2nd/3rd generation Muslims are okay?

Why do leftists love to suck the muslim cock so much? Seriously, why? What's behind that?

Why do neocons, Jews and faggots get triggered by Islam?

>Muh Rotherham

What makes me sick is people like you white-knighting for teenage whores and skanks who were willing to suck brown dick for drugs and alcohol and did it with a big smile on their face.

so are we supposed to be content that such conditions exist that would lead people to conduct such activity, willingly or unwillingly?

its the liberation mindset they have.
they view muzzies as being oppressed because they are a minority

No, but you can just drop the bullshit "our innocent Aryan princesses are getting ravished by Muslim men" angle if you want any credibility.

How about going after the Jews who invented multiculturalism instead of Muslims who have no political power or cultural influence.

You're right, we should offer them up to the invader.

It'd be a shame if a proud Englishman brought a firearm and started killing everybody..

The communists have allied with islam, islam is communistic in nature - but only with other muslims...

They are raping our kids...on scales only ever seen accompanying invasion.

They have the same goal: destroy western societies wherever they are

Again you're attacking the symptoms not the disease. You have a fundamental misunderstanding of the problem you're up against. The white progressives who welcome them in are 1000x more dangerous.

>abuse
are you seriously calling that fucking medieval gang rapes, sex trade, torture, racketeering and sex slavery of infidel underage girls "abuse"?

No my friend. Full expulsion of nonwhites is needed.

>our kids

They're not your kids. If they had any sense of identity they wouldn't be doing that. They are white trash untermensch who ideally should have been euthanized a long time ago.

These people are such unbelievable faggots. They're literally just shitting all over their entire identity to appease...muslims. Why anyone gives the slightest fuck about what muslims think is beyond me.

i see this shit all around me here too, people worrying about islamophobia. I mean who fucking cares, why are they even here in the first place, and why would we ever give a shit about their retarded archaic desert religion

These are supposed to be the secular left who tear away at tradition like bold iconoclasts heralding an age of reason, here they are bending over backwards for an imported class of retarded peasants and their idiotic dogma

You're fucking retarded, if you wanted to get rid of the people behind this then this is the shit you should point out, it's not an either or situation.

The world has become to 'Liberal'

>Muslim diaspora or 2nd/3rd generation Muslims are okay?
No. They do not integrate and are subject to radicalization.

The ones that do appear to integrate are Muslim in name only but are still subject to being pulled back into the fold, when that happens they will try to out Muslim everyone else.

The only acceptable ones convert to another, or no, religion.

No you're fucking retarded because you think a non-white persons right to live in a white country depends on their behavior. When you bitch and moan about Muslims ad nauseam you're implying that 'good' immigrants have a right to stay. White ethnic identity does not need excuses to justify itself.

>The only acceptable ones convert to another, or no, religion.
Muh civic nationalism

So if they give up all those awful traditional values and become burger-consuming degenerates like the locals everything is just fine!

what about the ones from the Balkans?

we should be subject to radicalization tbqh.

the biggest failing of any conservative movement is a lack of action. even the word conservative implies a lack of action. there's nothing to conserve anymore, it's gone.

we should be destroying and rebuilding. what we have at the moment is wrong — invaders being allowed to come to our countries, hurt our children, then be applauded by our own people, as they laugh at our children's cries.

britain's gonna snap soon. queen's gonna finally pass on then the ascension of Charles The Nigger Killer will finally come.

Civic nationalism even worse because it will be seen as a 'solution' by good goys. The majority of 'far right opposition' base their platform on stopping terror and jihadism, as soon as they get into power they'll use these same anti terror laws to shut down any non pc right wing thought.

People from the Balkans are white and European amerimutt

Jihad is very, very similar to the marxist idea of class warfare

Some payback from heaven I'd say.

The question was about Muslims.

What the fuck happened to our worst enemy?

When we die please take good care of Northern Ireland for us.

Nothing will happen. People don't care. As long as they have their television and their facebook machines, and they can get drunk, nothing will happen. And that's not going to go anywhere.

We've already been defeated spiritually and morally, the "grooming" gangs are the parade of a conquering army; it's their declaration that they have won. And they have. And no one cares.

And no one will ever care. Because why would they? If people don't see themselves as worth saving, or as unique in any way, then eradication is surely to follow, and it will be cheered on by one side of Whites, and shrugged off by the other because doing something would mean maybe not getting wasted this Friday,or missing Mrs. Brown's Boys.

This might blow your mind, but Bosnians and Albanians are still white ethnically European

>this pic is actually going to be the future

>Rotherham

Aylesbury Banbury Bristol Derby Halifax Keighley Newcastle Oxford Peterborough Rochdale Rotherham Telford

these critters are rebellious sheeple that think they can lead the flock, you don't wait for them to listen or do anything you simply strongarm the cunts by any means necessary even killing them

We couldn't defeat a bunch of paddies with poo-bombs, which shows the absolute degradation of our willpower and assertion by that point.

After we lost the empire, and an "ally" of only a decade ago turned against ourselves and France at Suez it was clear we were a people on its way into the appendix of history.

I know people today who don't even believe in the British Empire. "How could such a pathetic and weak nation possibly have been so strong?" they quite understandably ask.

>getting angry at Muslims for acting like good British Tories

They're just trying to integrate, you fucking globalist shill.

Most people don't, but we do and thanks to the internet more will. Don't worry about other people, just live your life correctly and raise lots of children, the fact that most British people don't do that is what got us into this mess.

Even this jew puppet knew how bad feminism would be. Today he would be called literally worse than Hitler.

Kill you are self, Muhammedan apologist.

>but we do and thanks to the internet more will.
Nowhere near enough.Not even 1% of the nation shares our views, and half of that 1% will betray us if it gets too hot. The same people cheering in agreement will spit on us as the police cart us away.

>and raise lots of children,
So they can be raped?

No. We're done. The story is finished.

>future

didn't you guys elect a gay pajeet as your prime minister?

nobody is disputing that

But even then you were stomping us down we actually had a reason to fight you, all we can do now is sit around or join the Drug Dealers that LARP as guerilla fighters. Holy hell this went downhill fast for you guys. I only hope we can save ourselves by learning from you lot.

America still has their guns, if they ever decide to use them.

Ok don't then, we'll be better off without defeatist betas anyway

No the party leader quit and those faggots picked him and we had no choice, he is anti abortion at least and the alternative party leader wanted 10 MILLION immigrants

We brought Europe and Britain to their knees.

Now we get on our knees for Achmed and diversity.

>it's true
You are right when you insult them for being cuckolds and cowards

Stop being so selfish, you have room!

>defeatist

We're already defeated. Everything the non-whites are doing is the victory dance of a victorious conqueror.

>if they ever decide to use them.

They wont. If they were going to, they would have decades ago. You're just as defeated as we are, only not as far along.

We treated you with really quite incredible gentleness if you read how we treated many other states of the Empire that got uppity.

what is she even trying to say? all i'm hearing is "racism it's racism it's islamophobia racism racism"

>implying we elected him
Party chose him when the old leader was made to fuck off and even then most of the party didn't want him and the leadership got him with weighted votes

but still
your leader is a non white and a faggot to boot

This is true but we still had a big bad to tell fuck off, now all we can do is wait for the next election and hope everything doesn't go to shit.

Who is this speaking?
Do we have her twitter?
I'd like to correct her on a few points.

Imagine how I feel about it?

Well I guess that settles it then. Brown cock is superior and there is nothing we can do about it!

Sorry not going to get bent out of shape because of a few dirty skanks fucking totally westernized and degenerate 'Muslims'.

>raise lots of children
fuck off we're full

>the fact that most British people don't do that
what are you on about? i'm 26 and don't know a single girl my age in my area without children

Diane Abbott is one ugly evil cunt, she should be first on the list Bongs.

>why do they refuse to listen?
People have never, and will never listen to people that do not have the means to MAKE them listen. You do not have guns, and you are not willing to take lives. No will listen to you. Period.

If people are not made to care about themselves, they will have no motivation.

Action is not induced by a shocking event. It would not matter if tomorrow there was a story about 50,000 white girls under the age of 18 reporting rape - and the reports were destroyed. No one would "DO" anything to kill those responsible. Not one person on the whole island.

The jews are smart. Very very smart. They didn't start off by bringing in the niggers. They started by infecting the host and weakening the immune system. Now the body cannot fight off the illness.

Whereas a healthy body would have no problem shaking off these disgusting creatures. A healthy Briton could be rid of all niggers and communists in a few weeks. It could be like 150 children rushing to grab easter eggs all at once. People would be complaining afterwards about how all the communists were dead by the time they got there.

Grandpa, did you kill the communists on the day of the rope? No dear, Grandpa overslept, it was over by lunch. I did get to kill a couple of gypsies behind the supermarket that were overlooked.

>Brits out!
>Niggers in!
t. Drunken bogtrotters

Where do you live, Tower Hamlets?
>fuck off we're full
Tell that to our government who let 600,000 new immigrants in every year. If you're mgtow good, we don't need your beta genetics staining the gene pool.

70% of Sinn Feins voters are anti migrant and a lot of the provos were right wing catholic nutjobs but SF themselves are the most cucked faggots around I agree if they actually manage to unite Ireland those cunts are going to vanish from the political scene.

>They're not your kids
back to leftypol, soyboy.

>Implying when shit hits the fan the IRA won't be dealt with properly
>We know who they are, we know where they are

At least you have a national narrative based on overcoming. Ours is based on being useless cucks who can't do a single fucking thing right.

The modern Briton is fat, stupid, lazy, drunken, cares about nothing but football; knows nothing of our past, our law, and doesn't want to know. Whenever I see the sorry excuse that passes for an "Englishman" today it fills me with disgust.

Try and talk about anything of any importance with them and they make a joke and talk about that time they got so drunk they pissed themselves. And laugh that stupid fucking heavy-tongued yawp.

Who, Coveney wanted 10 mill? BS.

>never said anything about conflict between us and earlier admitted all that's left is drug dealing LARPers

Social Workers Action Network.

Google it, get the twitters up. You're welcome.

Minority??? There's like 2 billion of the motherfuckers!!!!!

No, most of the rapists in these gangs are 2nd, 3rd gen. Most Islamic culture is just shit, basically.

You have to go back Abdullah.

I'm paraphasing but she's essentially saying
>How come when a white person gets outed as a pedophile white people don't have to answer for it as a group, but when Rotherham happens everyone blames muslims for it and muslims have to be held accountable? That's racist.

Being political is one thing, going around bombing civvies is muslim tier. To be honest I do have respect for the Irish, they took on Britain at the height of their power. I'm sure you'll excuse me for not approving of putting a murdering cunt like McGuinness in office though (thanks Blair).

It's going to happen to you too, faggot.

kill yourself civic nationalist cunt

wtf kind of machinegun is that? how do you aim with the magazine sticking out of the top?

you fucking spaz, YOU are the defeatist. we're horribly overpopulated, and you think we should just accept migration and try to compete with mass migrants in birth rates?

what's easier, refusing migrants, or trying to encourage the country to have children they cannot afford and perhaps don't even want?

That's a word we need to change drastically; minority. Muslims, Asians, black people etc are dominant across vast swathes of the globe, and will dominate further with their birth rates and white nations being forced into mass immigration and insane welfare programmes.

Bren gun I think.

You sound like your in the anger phase. It's okay son you'll get over it.

Also he's acknowledging the disease, our young girls are fucked along with the generation that makes them. That's a problem we need to fix if we want to outcast the invaders some more.

Also do refer to them as princesses if it tugs the heart strings in our favour, you basic goy.

somerset by the way. white mothers (unfortunately often single mothers) usually with multiple kids, everywhere.

Unforgivable.

"Westernized" - dressing like a chav doesn't mean you're Westernized if you still act like a barbaric pig from pakistan. Why are you living in a white nation if you hate white people so much? I can't wait for Trump to drain the Islamic swamp too, our kindness and tolerance towards you is already running out.

>Being political is one thing, going around bombing civvies is muslim tier.
At least we warned you about it and the intent was to do economic damage with an actual political goal that wasn't "death to all non muslims" However the one that really gets to me is Mountbatten, bloody horrible that was.
>McGuinness
Sinn Fein are a pack of traitors in general.

What's this vile cunt's name anyway? She needs to be paid a visit.

Yeah it's a Bren afaik

Go fuck yourself. Have you ever looked at us seriously? Bollards along the road to stop terrorist attacks and what do people do? Just go shopping around them. "We may be under attack, physically and demographically, but look at all the great Boxing Day deals!"

They're actually not all lower class either, you'd be shocked if you actually knew a damn fucking thing about these gangs and their victims. The Left is cancer, and so it's no wonder they support the most cancerous, ugly religion in the world, even when its adherents bring nothing but pain and loss across all areas.

Must see:
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZuUamivGeM

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

War is unavoidable. Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871

If we want to maximize the chances of a hot war to be avoided, we need to achieve 5 main objectives (in order of priority):
1- Destroy the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley (tech and big-data);
2- Put pressure into and exposing the Soros payed corrupt politicians (list of names here: zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation AND here: archive.is/wCvZ1)
3- Destroy the globalist backed MSM that keeps lying to the normies;
4- Destroy the jew backed entertainment industry that keeps trying to manipulate the normies;
5- Destroy the globalist/commie entrenched grip that has taken over the education system and is using it to fill the ranks of the alt-left with Western naive children.

If we win the war against the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley, we can win easily all other battles because the left has nothing but lies, appeals to emotion, shaming and censorship.
We have the facts and the truth on our side, if we can destroy the censorship, we can easily spread the truth and convert the non-retards to fight against the globalist machine.
Read: archive.is/pzO4k
Watch: www.youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo

--
Why jews make it easy to support Hitler:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb64HIAG96w
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

--
Why antifa needs to get done by the authorities:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

The Antifa "Professor" who advocates preemptive violence:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g

--
Keep uptaded on the storm: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post

Also must read sites:
www.europeancivilwar.com
www.anonymousconservative.com/blog
farleftwatch.com/

People who don't want kids shouldn't have kids. Look back and see I said raise, not impregnate random girls and hope for the best. I too want to stop immigration but you have to realize its a bit late in the game for that, maybe your area is an exception but country wide white birth rates are well below replacement level, as is the case for the rest of the western world.

>Sending little girls out to fight while you go spend your dole money at the pub
Good goy.