/CBTS/ #177: Morning in the universe

1. This thread's purpose is to log events over the coming days to compare & understand the various timelines.
2. Stay focused. Ignore slide posters and shills. Ignore!
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)

Previous /CBTS/ #176 The OP text is in the process of being updated for better readability and usefulness.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png
pasteboard.co/GSNvFoQ.png
dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
qanon.000webhostapp.com/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt
youtube.com/watch?v=hjItGTMYArM
capitalistexploits.at/2017/11/bin-rough-week/
thehill.com/homenews/house/359596-house-judiciary-chairman-announces-retirement
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/
bloomberg.com/amp/view/articles/2017-11-09/saudi-arabia-is-putinizing-not-modernizing
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-11-07/i-dined-with-alwaleed-in-the-desert-days-before-his-arrest
businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-anti-corruption-purge-arrests-100-billion-2017-11?international=true&r=US&IR=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Given current world events and the trail of breadcrumbs left for us the only logical conclusion imo is the focus of our memes needs to be..... to prevent a fucking war with Iran .... this what this is all about memeing the shit out of the fucking corrupt KSA for normies so they dont accept another desert(shit)storm war. We know that KSA is not the snakes head and its defeat means little, but being dragged into a war with Iran is bad for each and every single one of us.

Shits going down and its not possible to ask for the help of the people to prevent this, Q user is real and is someone close to DJT, he needs help and its not like the alphabet soup of agencies is going to do anything other than ensure a war happens. Public oppinion against this needs to be set covertly and the current petro dollar agreement means that the US MUST protect SA regardless of who is right or wrong.

>Might not like them but the other cocksuckers are the enemy not Iran and they mind their own business relatively speaking. Time to generate some public outcry polfam we are in the eye of the storm we might not get another break

Obama sells uranium by the seashore

YES, we need to to prevent a fucking war with Iran

62 75 6d 70 2e 20 67 6e 75 66 61 67 73 20 72 75
6c 65 2e

>What happens if Hezbollah attack Israel or Saudi?
War with Iran
>Why would they directly attack the leadership of Iran and what other country?
Weak popular support. Either Syria, Turkey, or Russia.
>Where is the source of the Paradise Papers?

>Why is this relevant?
Leaked
>Where is the Queen's husband?

>Why does this matter?
Elite.
>Why is the Monarchy of the UK and another country ending?
Making it great again.
>What would turn the British against the French and the Monarchy?
Kidnapping thousands of children over decades.
>Why are so many children missing?
Sacrificed.
>Why is Westminster cleaning house?
corruption.webm
>Who is next to go?
Queen Elizabeth 2nd
>Why is that relevant?
Elite.
>What is coming for the EU?
Civil war
>How will the EU end?
Civil war
>Why are they creating an army?
Civil war
>Who is paying for it?
The same old financiers
>Why is Germany broke?
Eurozone.
>Why are Germany lying about a surplus?
They lie about everything.
>How are they covering it up?
Inflation
>How is this connected to Obama and SA?
Eurabia and the post american world.
>VQC+++

GET BACK TO ANSWERING Q'S QUESTIONS FAGGOTS

Hey remember that time we didn't have 176 threads and 200k posts of no content? That was nice.

fuck off shill, "some wars are necessary' Memes aren't to prevent a war with Iran but a civil war in the US

I'll bake for two hours or so. Let's get our shit together and re-focus. I'm working on better OP text, input is always welcome.

Paste of OP with link to previous thread.

1. This thread's purpose is to log EVENTS over the coming days to compare & understand the various timelines.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE sliders. DON'T bump unnecessarily!!
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)

>**NEW** TWITTER FOLLOW/RETWEET: https//twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
>**NEW** MOST RECENT SCREEN CAPS HERE → → (CORRECT) 2nd varient
>
>QRD summary (via #82 6 posts)
>Simple rundown #NEEDS SCREENCAP# (via #144 )
>M-Intel user (via #122 )
>Big picture (via #100 ) i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png
>RPP / 'Endgame' (via #127 )
pasteboard.co/GSNvFoQ.png

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE

Full text of Q postings - qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (NB. needs updating)
Current answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup answers (Nov 7): archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 5): pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1): archive.is/aaWPu

** Please note and confirm recent Q postings from:: ** (NB.
#150 #161
#162 #163

ARCHIVE.IS link dump #1-#117 pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (NB. needs updating)
MASTER LIST OF THREADS FROM #100 HERE → → →

Most recent:

#166 → → #167 #168 #169 #170 #171 #172 #173 #175

01100100 01101001 01100011 01101011 01100010 01110101 01110100 01110100

>Remember to worship your Jewish king, goyim. GOD BLESS!

$hilling to prevent a war, fuck im going to get fired

can we list questions waiting to be answered? I would like to help

rockin. thanks man.

I've seen lots of people wanting to meme Q's questions in small batches. Some disagree but i think it can work. What we need to do is FOLLOW TRUMPS LEAD. Draw them in by asking our own questions about manafort, encourage people to research. then we draw in the Podesta group slowly. Target Tony then John. Use the questions that Q gave us to continue the timeline.

that is garbage unreadable. I omitted it for a reason.

(((Oxenberg)))

More leaks from merchant pedophile land.

To put SA incident into perspective re happening and Qs breadcrumbs
1/4
It's Been A Real Rough Week In The Middle East

Prince Mansour bin-Muqrin who just died in a helicopter crash near the Yemen border. Could it be...? Nah, I'm sure it was just an accident.
Prince Abdul Aziz bin Fahd was shot dead as authorities attempted to arrest him.
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, the 34th-richest man in the world (eclipsing King Salman himself) with an estimated net worth of US$28 billion, was arrested.
11 other princes have been arrested and bank accounts frozen.
Hundreds (yes, hundreds) of others have had their accounts frozen.
Also arrested this week was Miteb bin Abdullah head of the National Guard and a son of the late King Abdullah, who died in 2015. He has long been considered a potential future king, and given that he's led the military, which involves protecting the royal family
In June, the former Crown Prince — Prince Nayef, who is still under house arrest, was ousted. Why this matters is because Nayef was next in line to the throne.
Saudi Arabia cliams that Lebanon had declared war against it, blaming attacks against the Kingdom by the Lebanese Shi‘ite group Hezbollah.

Saudi Arabia has accused Iran of being responsible for Saturday's ballistic missile launched from Yemen that targeted Riyadh airport, warning that it could be "considered an act of war".

MBS is in the process of completely upturning the established order in SA and possibly the entire Middle East

Reply w/image for CNN watermarking.

Puleeeeeze I beg you to make this graphic into WEEKLY GRAPHICS.

ALL OF US fuck heads should have down loaded last weeks, which WILL NOY CHANGE.

UPDATE a graphic for only this week.

I’m sure other are having difficulty besides me viewing the graphic now, it’s getting too big and pixelated.

Thanks for any help.

thanks, LB!

Who is mayor McCheese?

What is he mayor of?

Where does his money go?

Who funds Hamburgler?

What is hamburgler really trying to steal?

What is Grimace?

Why is grimace?

Q

2/4
Saudi Arabia is a tribal society where order has been, up until last week, maintained by a consensus amongst the various branches of the Royal family. Up until now it's been unthinkable to publicly shame, humiliate, and imprison other members of the ruling family, and so fracturing this established order is a big deal. A really big deal!

You see, the way it's worked is that the families all have a stake in the system, and this in turn helps secure their loyalty. What MBS has just done is to completely shatter the way things have always worked and in so doing destroyed any loyalty and trust.

To understand what's likely taking place let's follow the money. Here's what we do know:

Oil makes up 90% of Saudi government revenue, and the entire place is a giant welfare state. So the price drop has been very painful and they’re bleeding through their reserves.

In fact, according to the IMF, Saudi Arabia is set to burn throughall of its cash within five years.
This is also why they need to list Aramco— in order to shore up their finances.
Not only have weak oil prices hurt them. They've been engaging in futile silly wars in Yemen, Syria... and cost SA cost billions in wars and local welfare.
We know that the house of Saud is Sunni in a region bordered predominantly byShia. In their neck of the woods they are, therefore, the minority. Kinda like the Israelis. Thus far, they've managed to keep things together though constant skirmishes with their neighbours keep popping up. Notably Yemen. Any dissent within their own borders has been met with a combination of brutal crackdowns and, as mentioned, a giant welfare system. People who're fed well tend not to complain.

3/4

Importantly, the Wahhabi sect tolerates other religious or ideological beliefs in the same way you and I'd tolerate a cockroach on our kitchen bench: Not so much.
For instance, in all its 50 years, there has not been a single non-Sunni Muslim diplomat in the embassy.
So with that backdrop: Finances in turmoil, a bunch of rich (15,000 odd) squabbling family members, being a minority in a dangerous region, which has ruled brutally, what would you be thinking?
I know what I'd be thinking.
I'd bethinking thatthe House of Saudi is like an expiring option contract and it's out of the money.Some in the family realise that, namely MBS.

This is why MBS is pushing forward to liberalise the economy. It's not hard to look across the pond to the success Dubai has seen to realise that Wahhabism is cancer to economic growth. And so if Saudi Arabia/ Royal Family to survive, they need a plan. And fast.
This requires getting rid of some of the clerics and old tribal establishments. This has been taking place ever since MBS moved into the gilded rooms 6 months ago.
What you've got to remember is that the old guard don't want change, and these guys have depended 100% on oil revenues.
It looks like MBS sees this for the coming crisis that it is. He realises that if they wait too long, by the time the welfare money has run out, they'll all be overthrown. The old guard probably don't want to hear that, but it is the truth. And that is why they need to go.

At first they will be thrilled thinking the are looking into Trumps corrupted administration. but if we play it right, we can lead them straight into what we have discovered through Q

What is EU?
What is non-imperial empire?
Is EU democratic ?
Can EU Parliament make Laws?
Why not?
Who does make EU laws?
Who rubber stamps them?
What is EU commission?
How can one become EU commissioner?
Who controls MEPs ?
Who controls EU ?
The People?
What happens if people don't vote in EU interest ?
What is European Interest representation ?
How is this connected to SA,CF ?

24 12 17

+++ EQC +++

This was posted in 176. These are significant for a reason.

No. TWENTY = THE DAY OF JUSTICE

The more the shills brigade
The more confirmation we are on target
KEEP MARCHING

The Saudi Arabia thing is obviously stooge work for Israel.

Comet getting investigated by DCMPD ?
youtube.com/watch?v=hjItGTMYArM

4/4
So why all the noise about war with Lebanon and Iran?
Certainly, the enemy of my enemy is my friend applies, and Israel and Saudi have formed some sort of unholy alliance. It's clearly not so secretly backed by Washington because let's not forget that Saudi Arabia don't even recognise the Israeli state.
The first order of events it so consolidate power, eliminate anyone within the royal family that could pose a threat to what will be some radical changes to what Saudi Arabia looks like.
The second order of priority is to ensure the local populace don't get any funny ideas. Thus some pretty decent scare tactics. Threats of war will do that perfectly adequately.
And the unholy alliance with the infidels is to ensure that, should the going get tough, they'll have formidable military power behind them. Who better than the US and Israel?
This is one very risky initiative, but it's do or die for these guys. History indicates thatwhen despots allow more freedoms and reforms, they are forced to begin using popular support in exchange for welfare. I can't think of one that's managed it. Typically, they lose power.

Full article here capitalistexploits.at/2017/11/bin-rough-week/

done with this garbage.........

Q doesn't reddit space fgt. kys

What the fuck we need to nuke socal

most important content of my lifetime but one man's trash... i suppose

Shills believe they will make a difference... Happenings will happen regardless of what we or you do here. We're here to prepare the "landing zone" for the normies, and that's basically all Q asked us to do, since he already knows what will happen and when. In other words, nothing shills do here matters.

Simple way to explain this to the rest of Sup Forums?
>Inspired by IOKTBW
>subtly bait normies into taking redpills as indictments are unsealed

>The documents originate from the offshore law firm Appleby, the corporate services providers Estera and Asiaciti Trust, and business registries in 19 tax jurisdictions.

I cant find the 'source' as of yet.

What is this anons?? Code?

Are you clear on what the priority of the work is?
Which items have an external and relevant deadline?
Which item, if undone, would have the biggest ripple effect on the key projects you’re working on?
What’s nagging at you and is there any way to actually address it?
What specific tool, information, support, or motivation do you need to do the work?
Are you acknowledging that it’s time to roll up your sleeves and just get it done?
What are you wanting to do with the time you gain? Is the juice worth the squeeze?
Is the project sunk, and if so, what’s keeping you from letting it go?
Have you celebrated what you have done?
How much is it costing you to not do an item on the list, and are you willing to accept that cost?
What have you done lately that was fun or play?
Have you tried planning out what needs to be done?
Q

Iran is like North Korea. It's run by the deep state. They are a fake enemy, controlled by a very real and very powerful enemy. Proxy wars in these states will be part of draining the swamp. Saudi Arabia standing up to Iran puts the deep state on the ropes.

Who is mayor McCheese?
What is he mayor of?
Where does his money go?
Who funds Hamburgler?
What is hamburgler really trying to steal?
What is Grimace?
Why is grimace?

$$$
HSN

thehill.com/homenews/house/359596-house-judiciary-chairman-announces-retirement

Another RINO retires...

Give me ONE question that hasn't been answered and I will for it.

Apophenia
The tendency to attribute meaning to perceived connections or patterns between seemingly unrelated things.[1]Confirmation biasis a variation of apophenia.

The term (German:Apophänie) was coined by psychiatristKlaus Conradin his 1958 publication on thebeginning stages of schizophrenia.[2]He defined it as "unmotivated seeing of connections [accompanied by] a specific feeling of abnormal meaningfulness".[3][4]He described the early stages of delusional thought as self-referential, over-interpretations of actual sensory perceptions, as opposed tohallucinations.[1][5]

Apophenia has come to imply a universal human tendency to seek patterns in random information, such as gambling.[4]

Fuc yeh user. Perfect for my normned FB feed. Trips is a-OK to boot.

Any good highlights in the 176 other threads that have been made?

Are your eyes forward?
If you had your way, what would you work on right now?
What completed project would move you closer to a promotion or the next level in your profession?
Is there a project that only needs a little bit of your time, energy, and attention before you can hand it off to somebody else?
What could you get done in the next 30 minutes that would either check an important block or make headway towards doing so?
Have you grabbed a pen and paper and gotten out of your office for an hour or so to spend some time purposefully thinking rather than mindlessly doing?
Have you determined what “enough for today” looks like?
What matters now?
Q

Seriously even if half this shit is true, what is going to come of it. Oh yeah nothing because the swamp is more powerful than Trump.

Preventing war is perhaps end goal?
JK knows how to influence the normies?
We are part of this plan?
Is this is why they've come to /pol, because autists dig up and distribute truth?

Read this ("tech" behind DJT's campaign):
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/

Why do they need us and the memes we create?
MSM will try to spin a purge here as "consolidation of power" (ie. Make DJT look like a dictator) as they started to with SA?

Putin/SA: bloomberg.com/amp/view/articles/2017-11-09/saudi-arabia-is-putinizing-not-modernizing

Alwaleed's not a bad guy, this mofo says so:
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-11-07/i-dined-with-alwaleed-in-the-desert-days-before-his-arrest

SEE HOW THEY WILL SPIN THE HAPPENINGS IF WE DON'T GET AHEAD OF IT AND AREN'T READY WITH FACTS AND TIMELINES?

DJT + TEAM NEED US?

Keep working anons. We are doing good work.

Red pill the masses thru making them laugh and think. MAKE THEM WAKE UP.

Also, how do you dump classified infoz without violating your oath? You ask questions that lead to truth. (And apparently questions are passed over by their superpowaful data collection AI.)

T_D is Q

Shouldn't you be asleep right now?
Anyway, undoing Operation Mockingbird should be our #1 priority.

51 20 69 73 20 4c 41 52 50 2e 20 2b 2b 2b

PAINT
THE
BIG
PICTURE

Close the gate.

Saudi Arabia has detained more than 200 people in an anti-corruption purge that touched $100 billion

businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-anti-corruption-purge-arrests-100-billion-2017-11?international=true&r=US&IR=T

who's dickbutt?

LARP

Agree...JA may be a white hat..but clearly there is fuckery that abounds around him...

QueenE2nd to be arrested?

bump. gnufags rule.

read all the past 4 threads from last night and you'll get it.

Can you name a single solid thing that has come out of the quarter million posts in this series?

Literally a quarter million posts of rehashing the same questions followed by spouting the same publicly available answers. No epiphanies have occurred, no breakthroughs have happened, and no new research has been done.

The second order of priority is to ensure the local populace don't get any funny ideas. Thus some pretty decent scare tactics. Threats of war will do that perfectly adequately.
And the unholy alliance with the infidels is to ensure that, should the going get tough, they'll have formidable military power behind them. Who better than the US and Israel?
Prince Mansour bin-Muqrin who just died in a helicopter crash near the Yemen border. Could it be...?
Shits going down and its not possible to ask for the help of the people to prevent this, Q user is real and is someone close to DJT, he needs help and its not like the alphabet soup of agencies is going to do anything other than ensure a war happens. Public oppinion against this needs to be set covertly and the current petro dollar agreement means that the US MUST protect SA regardless of who is right or wrong.
Nah, I'm sure it was just an accident.
Prince Abdul Aziz bin Fahd was shot dead as authorities attempted to arrest him.
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, the 34th-richest man in the world (eclipsing King Salman himself) with an estimated net worth of US$28 billion, was arrested.
11 other princes have been arrested and bank accounts frozen.

>Paste of OP with link to previous thread.

>that is garbage unreadable. I omitted it for a reason.

how is it unreadable, yes it got corrupted slightly from the copy paste

that's my hard work & research crossreferencing those links for the most pertinent information regarding cbts

without that information readily available to any casual passer by this entire thing is meaningless

sort it out LogicalBaker

& thanks german user

What does wikileaks newest vault 8 mean?

"The enemy has only images and illusions behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image, and you will break the enemy."

See for yourself which questions need to be answered
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Dank meme thread, first 50 questions or so. Wasn't feeling that rabbit bullshit so dumped em here.

Please use and distribute as see fit.

Nice

Why do they need us and the memes we create?
MSM will try to spin a purge here as "consolidation of power" (ie. Make DJT look like a dictator) as they started to with SA?
>What would turn the British against the French and the Monarchy?
Kidnapping thousands of children over decades.
>Why are so many children missing?
Sacrificed.
>Why is Westminster cleaning house?
corruption.webm
>Who is next to go?
Queen Elizabeth 2nd
>Why is that relevant?
Elite.
>What is coming for the EU?
Civil war
>How will the EU end?
Civil war
>Why are they creating an army?
how is it unreadable, yes it got corrupted slightly from the copy paste

that's my hard work & research crossreferencing those links for the most pertinent information regarding cbts

without that information readily available to any casual passer by this entire thing is meaningless

sort it out LogicalBaker

& thanks german user

im helping

>>Can you name a single solid thing that has come out of the quarter million posts in this series? My erection?

Can confirm it worked yesterday when I was trying to confirm her whereabouts. She's supposed to be at a book signing today.

Reposting from previous thread:

#SAUDI KING SALMAN TO RELINQUISH THRONE TO CROWN PRINCE BIN SALMAN "BY THE NEXT TWO NIGHTS": RAI AL-YOUM. #OOTT

*al-Arabiya reported the same in a tweet, but retracted the tweet

— Lee Saks (@Lee_Saks) November 9, 2017

but obviously cant fucking spell right

Agree.

Checked. Keep calm and chew crumbs

200k+ posts with no highlights, really makes you think, huh?

I likey that one! Great job!

If you are a code nerd you will be pleased...other than that not alot...how many street signs and vehicles will we have to choose...consider 1/4 millions post = how many captcha's?

JK knows how to influence the normies?
We are part of this plan?
THE
BIG
/i-dined-with-alwaleed-in-the-desert-days-before-his-arrest

SEE HOW THEY WILL SPIN THE HAPPENINGS IF WE DON'T GET AHEAD OF IT AND AREN'T READY WITH FACTS AND TIMELINES?

DJT + TEAM NEED US?

Keep working anons. We are doing good work.

Can somebody please explain why
THE PRESIDENT OF THE STRONGEST NATION EVER TO EXIST
has to communicate to his fellow citizens through cryptic messages?

Agreed, questions too long and not cryptic enough.

>This guy gets it

We have a chance to get ahead of the MSM