First ALL LGBT City Council!

pinknews.co.uk/2017/11/09/this-us-city-has-elected-only-bisexual-transgender-and-gay-people-to-lead-it/

A US city has elected an entirely LGBT council.

After Tuesday’s historic US elections, Palm Springs in California now has a council made up of two gay men, a transgender woman and a bisexual woman.

Half a century after Dan Johnston became the first gay US congressman, openly transgender and lesbian politicians have smashed through barriers.

In California, the state where Harvey Milk made history in 1978 by becoming the state’s first openly gay elected official, Lisa Middleton became the first openly trans elected to political office.

And that’s not all.

Christy Holstege, a bi woman, won the other open seat on Palm Springs’ city council, joining gay councilmembers Geoff Kors and J.R. Roberts on the council.

On Facebook, Holstege, 31, wrote that she was “so honoured to be elected”.

Other urls found in this thread:

kcra.com/article/why-california-has-the-highest-gas-prices-in-the-nation/13440819
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Lord will judge you all. The cities of Sodom and Gomorrah will ring with the cries of the wicked as they die in the streets.

>palm springs
>california

Nothing new.

>suspecting California
California
Check

>only deranged people elected
So diverse!

Will their first order be to implement feminist plowing, as winter rolls on in?

>It's now in your political interest to identify as trans in many counties.
How the fuck did we get here

No. Their first order of business was to increase the floats and parade budget

Who will think of the children when all of the city council can't even have any of their own?

is california even Worth mentioning?

almost

Lesbian gay or bisexual?

discord gg/UwDvdC

They will attempt to do truly positive things for the city, because they are being held to scrutiny. They may even succeed in some things. But everyone knows that much mental illness packed into one area is bound to turn on itself sooner or later. I'll give it 6 months.

>electing people for their look and not their skills
And they wonder why it goes to shit

NOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENINGGGG

E-EUROPE IS LOOOOOOOOOST DAMMIIIIIIT

MUH 700 BILLION MILITARYYYY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Palm Springs
It's a retirement community. Most of the population is 50+ and never vote, leaving the handful of young retards in charge

can't wait for the town hall orgies

>a transgender woman
lawl even in tel aviv they aren't that insane

Its pretty spooky tho
Someday all this power might be under some mentaly ill tranny elected because they dont want to be transphobic

>honoured
Can't even write like a sane person

Our children will never be safe.

Well yeah it would be homophobic and transphobic to not vote for them.

Hailing the emergence and the advent of the Crab People in three... two... one-
>"Crab... PEOPLE-
>"Crab... PEOPLE!!"

Fucking hell can you imagine it
>blak tranny wins 2020 US election by a landslide cuz otherwise it would be
>Transphobic
>Homophobic
>Racist
>Sexist
>Ecgmhrvfebic
Fucking hell

you forgot disabled as well

Ayy so progressive

>a bisexual woman.
So a woman

Why is it that all the gay parade stuff in made up of things I would have liked when I wake 7?
Like that looks cool
But balloons are for kids or at least for the entertainment of kids

Cucks

Can we just cast that shitty state out of the union?

someone get best korea or iran to nuke us its the only way to disinfect.

bump

>California
Who the fuck cares? They've been digging themselves into this deep hole for decades, so there's no point in caring.

Anxiously awaiting the first LGBT budget.

god is dead
we killed him, i killed him

Kill me. I live in this state and have been helplessly watching it degenerate.

This along with many other examples is why I'm proud to say Persians are NOT white but still are ayran. West will be controlled by Islam

Feels bad man.
She was kinda hot before.

>The absolute state of The City of Lights

Of course it's Palm Springs. Palm Springs out fags even SF.

>California

>bisexual woman

All women are bisexual lmao its so easy for them to lick each others pussies

Well, this should be entertaining.
I'm sick that it's Palm Springs. My favorite architecture. Oh well.

We covered that with "transgender"

I wonder what the estrogen levels in the water supply of that city look like.

>taste like crab, talk like people

Two different people. Not a before/after.

So three fags and a women got elected? Neat

once a month blood flows from the taps

No, he was just never there for you. God never liked Catholic people.

bump

God here, fuck you I'm still in the game. If you sons of bitches would start praying to me again instead of some weirdo Egyptian chaos god you wouldn't be in this mess right now, would you?

Yay guys! Elect people based on their perversions! Wooooooooo hedonistic society whadduppppppppppppp

24Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; 25And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

Pepin the Hammer must be turning in his grave.

>bisexual woman
Lmao

this

Jesus christ this insanity has to come to an end.

We now reached the point where someones sexuality is more important than their qualifications, whats worse is that liberals see this as actual progress. It's fucking terrifying to think where we will end up in 10 years if liberals keep virtue signaling us into destruction.

Lesbian gay or bisexual?

discord gg/Y5YSPWR

the real question is: why is the city council so small? 4 people??

>Gas tax exists to repair/maintain roads
>California decides to redirect funding to the general fund
>General fund goes nuts with endless amounts of spending with little to no oversight or plans
>Votes cast upon emotions pleas, no actual discussion of how the funding will address the problem being discussed
>Have no more money to repair/maintain roads
>Have to raise gas tax, assume it's going to pass and stay passed
>Use the funds you don't have yet to do emergency road work around the state
>Many city councils still mindlessly virtue signal because California voters still can't seem to identify why this state is doing so shitty
California is irredeemable, every day it worsens, every day I can't wait to leave

Why do they all cut chunks out of their hair desu? I no understandu

We have the highest price of gas in the nation now too.
kcra.com/article/why-california-has-the-highest-gas-prices-in-the-nation/13440819
Prior to the raise, many truckers came out and said they wouldn't be able to afford to live here if it passes. The amount of people and businesses leaving keeps getting higher. the recent fires mean the rich are going to start leaving too.

tHERE'S ABSOLUTELY no CONNECTION BETWEEN HOMOSEXUALITY AND pEDOPHILIA!
hOW COULD YOU EVEN INSINUATE SUCH A THING?

Yeah you cali-refuges come to texas live outside the city and brag about how your commute was only 90 minutes today because your spiritual jazzercize class got out early.

Keep it contained over there. don't let it spread.

For some reason i cant help but think they are just pretending, dressing up to get elected and are laughing their fucking asses off at it working

I traveled to a small town in Ohio a number of years ago. First time I'd ever see a place with no traffic (city I'm in takes 4-6hrs to get across the county during certain hours). First time I'd ever seen a high trust area (no need to lock doors, leave keys in engine).

>Keep it contained
You don't understand user, even our state assembly members realize this state is going to implode. 2020 is a good date to keep in mind, if we stay together that long. California is a cancerous tumor and it's only going to keep spreading.

I tried to get involved in state politics, it's hopeless. We're hovering around 30% white and most of that is seniors.

No user, California is like an entirely different country and culture. The rich areas are so insulated they have absolutely no idea how bad things really are often time. But the crime is starting to spill over into their areas these days, and the gated communities seniors live in.

I'm not gay or bisexual, I just like to suck a dick occasionally and get fisted by my girlfriend, can I come too?

I’d still love to just go there, claim 50 disorders, put on a wig and get elected to office. Just for laughs. Wouldnt want to actually live in the US, god, no.

>He doesn't know gayness, biness, tranniness is all the same thing
>That the 'born this way' is not scientifically sound and it really is a matter of hormones and choice

Palm Springs
It's already shit
How can we make it worse?

what the fuck is up with Alaska?

>Be the one on the left
>Strongly built aryan, 10/10 genes
>Spend life having your cunt licked by short haired obese women instead of creating a strong Germanic lineage

The jews truly have no mercy

Unless you're in the right social circles, or know people who are you probably wouldn't. California has three types of democrats. Old school democrats which function/operate like the mob. Revolutionary types who're the useful idiots of the mob types, or the SJW types which're children of the previous two holding power for so long.

Most of the government spending goes towards reinforcing the power of the first type. The biggest source of jobs in California is government. I dated a hispanic girl in high school from Orange county whose family was part of the mob type. Learned from her what a blanket party was

>pic

REEEEEE FUCKING JEWS STOP RUINING EVERYTHING REMOTELY BEAUTIFUL YOU FUCKING HOOK NOSED PARASITES

literally shadow the hedgehog

>Alaska has low population
>Of that low population a bunch of it is "natives"
I've heard cities like Anchorage are being flooded with diversity though

literal snowniggers

Every illuminati puppet has make a Trap rol.

Making faggots tranny´s subliminally since the beggining.

Literal AIDS.

Practically all the remaining whites of California are damaged in some way. The ones who aren't grew up rich and never had to experience the rest of the state. But tend to get damaged when they leave the nest

Palm Springs is a rich weekender resort for Southern Californians and Hollywood types. It was already pretty LGBTQLMNOP.

Let's speed up the process of them suiciding by writing letters to them starting with "Dear Sir,"

The fuck you on about dipshit.

I live just outside the bay area, everyone here is conservative as fuck.

Ah, yes. The people that can't sort themselves out will surely sort the city's problems out!

Try leaving the state user, California conservative is often a very different thing to the rest of the state conservatives. It's why we're viewed as a cancer by everyone else, even our republicans.

Hey Sup Forums, I thought this sort of thing would never be happening again once Trump got elected?

We always knew Trump was a stepping stone towards a larger effort of correcting the national problems

Not many places left to run to it seems.