Jail

It's coming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBJihJBePcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That'd be deserved, but it will not happen

put them on crosses instead.

Even the most optimistic hypothesis/LARPing says not for Obama because Trump is against prison for past presidents.

He will if he keeps doing bong rips before jury duty

Indeed!
Things will change when you learn about Hillary's Cult, CULT CULT CULT CULT OF TALMUD

Buzzed

What are those numbers? His IQ?

Never going to happen even if he is super guilty of a really bad crime.

If you want to see the 'other side' going completely off the rails go ahead an convict the first black president. Go ahead, try it.

They ONLY have the opposite of the information you have so it would be 100% logical for them to start a war over this.

If it is possible then the people that *could* do this already know this so it will never happen.

He killed a US citizen with a drone (terrorist ties are irrelevant, not disputing that he deserved to die, but we DID deserve a trial), how much bigger of a crime do you want?

He helped weaponize the United States intelligence agencies and turn them into a modern-day Western Gestapo

Pic related. What level can we expect if Obama is arrested?

It doesn't matter what he did even if he did it himself. Obama is untouchable.

He could come out and admit to a crime and if you tried to even just bring charges the country would be torn apart.

Remember, both sides consume contrarian facts primarily. So, anything that makes sense to you will undoubtably be insane to the other side, and vice versa.

They are primed and ready to kick off, much like the other side would be if they tried to arrest Trump.

Exactly

With the new SA revelations, this pic looks even that much more ominous.

Why the fuck would they use an initial for the first name and then spell out his middle name?

To add to this, a life long buddy of mine called for advice on purchasing a firearm after Trump was elected. He only consumes Democrat/Liberal/Black content so he was convinced that he may need to protect himself from roving bands of Trump officials coming to deport him.

5 years previous to this, my spam filter was full of people convinced that Obama was going to repeal the 2nd and come for your guns.

Both sides are guilty of this behavior but keep in mind that this mania exists before you push for something to happen.

I can’t wait for him to walk into court thinking he is on the jury and being told, “No, you are going to sit over there...”

You don’t seem to realize “the other side going off the rails” is what we are hoping for.

Oh no, I realize it and see the patterns of manipulation. Just doing my part to keep the idiocy from happening.

I applaud your clever use of tactics although I don't agree with them.

High ranking politicians don't go to jail because their big crimes usually implicate foreign governments, which would be very bad diplomacy. Also they need to preserve an aura of respectability surrounding the oval office for social coherence otherwise a climate of anarchy would stir people up too much.
Everyone knows Obama was born in Kenya. His wife even said so. They just can't do anything about it because they caught it after he was elected. youtube.com/watch?v=dBJihJBePcs

>Obama was going to repeal the 2nd and come for your guns.
If Mitch McConnell had allowed Merrick Garland on SCOTUS that's exactly what would have happened. Obama pushed hard for gun confiscation after Sandy Hook.

I pick 6, all of the above.

No one is untouchable. Remember JFK?

hopefully day of the rope, too