imgur.com/a/YM6tY
>NE Hama Nov5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>Bukamal/Qaim/DeZ Nov5
imgur.com/a/qOzt4
>S Syria Nov3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Developments Nov 9
>SAA; IS still controls over 60km of territory in Deir Ezzor, including several towns along the E and W banks of the Euphrates River
>SAA and allies were able to take full control of the Hamdan Airbase
>Ru Foreign Ministry; Russia, US “to continue cooperation with an aim to ensure de-escalation of tension in Syria”
>US-backed Deir Ezzor Military Council threatens to “respond aggressively” to any SAA attack in E. DeZ
>2 high ranking IS commanders were arrested by the Lebanese Army near the Sy-Lebanese border Wed.
>Report; Iraqi military allowed SAA/allies to attack Bukamal from Iraq
>Ru MoD; US continues to impede humanitarian aid deliveries to embattled areas of Sy
>Houthis score big advance in W Yemen, capturing several sites from the UAE-backed Southern Resistance fighters near Mocha Coast
>Iraqi Kurdistan lost 50% of oil profits after Baghdad took over Kirkuk – lawmaker
>Report; British weapon sales to Saudi Arabia risen by almost 500% since Yemen war
>Lebanon believes KSA is holding PM Saad Hariri, “with restricted freedom” in Riyadh, plan to work with foreign countries to secure his return
>Israeli Army fortifies positions near Lebanese border town, violating UN agreement

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHgeKq5V1kk
youtube.com/watch?v=m213P1D8KxY
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-assad/assad-says-syria-war-does-not-end-in-deir-al-zor-idUSKBN1D71RH
youtube.com/watch?v=UB7bxRNswo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you people dislike Israel?

a fukken hero

Previous bread updates

They stole our weapons industry.

OUR ONLY HOPE
youtube.com/watch?v=wHgeKq5V1kk

Any know how to find Baghdadi'S most recent speech?
(whre he refrenced the Korea situation)

youtube.com/watch?v=m213P1D8KxY
liberty report live abotu saudi lebanon

More previous bread updates

Bomb The Kurds!

Here to pray for Assad.
Thank you for this bread.

nice thanks!

>why do you dislike a nation that use underhand funding and its puppet of the USA to arm and fund muzzie fundamentalists and to destabilize the region constantly

Why is it so hard for Christians to accept the unity or "one-ness" of the Abrahamic god?
Honestly, the trinity makes less sense than the unity.
Someone explain this shit to me.
I'm Deist/Theist in case some retards want to start shitposting and claiming I'm muzzie.

Doesn't Hezbollah do that all the time?
Also the middle east has always been a shithole

This tbqh

>Hezbollah
Constantly fights Zionist puppets in the region
>middle east has always been a shithole
Pick up a history book

Gas the kurds!
Rojava genocide when?

Jeah Ali

Oh so Iran gets to fund militias in the region but Israel doesn't

>Thank you for this bread.
No problem m8.

I don't dislike people just for living in Israel or people being jews, I dislike the breaking of international law, and threats all over the ME

Israel funds militias
Israel funds terrorists
Do you see this tiny but important diffirence ?

You mean, you don't understand the Father, Son, holy Spirit thing?

>#Syria “#SAA #SyrianArmy Soldier “”The grand Idlib battle is waiting for the zero hour'

The SAA is mobilizing southwest Aleppo and northwest Hama”” #Idleb #Idlib

better

Both cause death, one is for Islamism, the cancer upon the earth

k*rd

k*rde ü yok amk

Iranian Militas fight to stablize the region and maintaine the Statue quo
ISIS and Taliban causes constant problems

#Syria “Victory is our specialty and crushing terrorists beneath our boots is continuing..
Here are the tigers and the upcoming is greater”- The Tiger / The Nimr- Brigadier General Suheil al-Hassan #Tiger_Forces Air Force Intelligence

>veiny boobs

U N D E R A G E

No

>fighting a war causes death
woow
do you want a medal lad

How's school mate? Graduation when?

You deserve some friends, gook
Going for 80 posts now?

>both cause death
The militias iran funds are there for protection of minorities and stabiliation of the general situation
The terrorists that israel funds are there for thrusting countires in the state of war, displacement and ethnic/religious clensing, all in the purpose of giving israel more power over the region.
How can you oversimplify things so much so that they fit in to your narrative

Graduated about 3 months ago
now working on Uni stuff

>gook
wrong race swamp kraut

>protection of minorities
God is Great, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory to Islam

dey good bois

T-90 is Ready

I sort of understand its essence, but I can't understand why christians reject any notion of god that does not include the trinity.

>Iran is now Houthis
>thinking Iran is funding the Houthis

>implying they're not fighting on the same side

>God is Great, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory to Islam
wow, its so wrong to hate those that for decades, and historically since forever want to exterminate your leaderships, kill your traditions, and rule over you like slave masters. Fuck i mean, how dare they fight back, how dare they not just lay on the ground and let israelis shoot the in the head

>Houthis
>Iranian Milita
lad
Houthis were a shia group that broke off in the shit show in yemen
they are shia so they have Iranian support against the Saudis
thats all

If anyone kills tradition it's Islam*sts

thats a Abrams

>thinking Iran is funding the Houthis
Actually they do though, not sure how much, but it's well deserved.

And those islamists are the ones that your israel funds

this

I gotta sleep lad
good night

read what's written on it :)

>10/50
m-16 you're lacking.

anti-semites

*slacking

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Britain accused Russia on Thursday of carrying out a “thinly veiled political attack” on the head of the world’s chemical weapons watchdog, escalating a row over the agency’s investigation into toxic attacks in Syria.
The comments, made during a session at the Hague-based Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), were the latest sign of deep political division at the body over the Syrian conflict.

In an Oct. 26 report the U.N.-OPCW investigation team blamed the Syrian government for an April 4 attack using the banned nerve agent sarin in the opposition-held town of Khan Sheikhoun, killing around 80 people. The Syrian government has denied using chemical weapons and Moscow rejected the findings.

The mechanism was established in 2015 by the U.N. Security Council to identify individuals, organizations or governments responsible for chemical attacks in Syria. Its mandate expires on Nov. 17, but its work is incomplete.

Moscow is poised to veto efforts by Britain, France, Germany and the United States to extend the mandate.

U.S. representative Kenneth Ward told delegates at a meeting of the OPCW’s 41-member executive council that they were fighting for the future of the Chemical Weapons Convention, the watchdog’s founding treaty.

“There can be no doubt that since 2013, Syria has engaged in a grotesque and calculated campaign of chemical weapons use,” he said. “Russia continues to deny the truth and, instead, collaborates with the Assad regime.”

A draft Russian-Iranian proposal circulated at the OPCW and seen by Reuters called for a new investigation, to be based on samples taken from the attack site. The Syrian government itself has already presented samples from the scene to the investigation team, which tested positive for sarin.

>Cont

ahh, lose an argument and proceed to call names, a classic

Trying to get a Master's or a doctorate?

>Iranian Militas fight to stablize the region and maintaine the Statue quo
No, they're fighting to create the "Shia Land Bridge" to enrich Iran

“It is a thinly veiled political attack on the professional integrity of the director general,” the British delegation said in a statement, referring to the OPCW’s outgoing Turkish head, Ahmet Uzumcu. “It seeks to undermine the capability and competence of the (OPCW).”

The Russian delegation at the OPCW could not be reached for comment.

Syria joined the OPCW after a sarin attack on Aug. 21, 2013, killed hundreds of people in Ghouta, a district on the outskirts of Damascus. It has said it declared and destroyed all its chemical stockpile, but chemical attacks continue in the country’s civil war.

filthy anti-semite, I'll have you know I've reported your post

this is precisely why i made this image, tho it doesnt aplay to you, since your not an american

i think you got it wrong
i graduated School
Now going into a Bachelors

>imply they arent the same thing

>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-assad/assad-says-syria-war-does-not-end-in-deir-al-zor-idUSKBN1D71RH

>Assad says Syria war does not end in Deir al-Zor

Say it with me /sg/...

EVERY

Damn buddy, how young are you?

heh, i am forced to face that my argument is invalid and that i am wrong, but i however have realised that i could just call you an anti-semite, which makes your arguments null and void. Another great victory for israel !

it's certainly clever that through propaganda Iran has made its military adventurism appear humanitarian in nature, yes

you'll notice that the US and Russia do the same thing. Iran's just another player

Bosnian rat, Greater Israel will be achieved

18 now
I have being shitposting here since 2011

INCH

Stop replying to the toothpaste shill, he's obviously a ptg fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=UB7bxRNswo0

Post good (CHILL) Nasheeds!

Only over my dead body.

>Greater Israel will be achieved
Yes it will be "greater Israel" when it's a heap of ashes

And I'm sure you'll notice Iran is not fighting on the other side of the globe, but in its own neighbourhood for other Shias.
Why is the US in Syria?

You've been posting here since you were 12?! What the hell is wrong with you mate? You should have been running around with your best friends, playing nintendo, and other 12 year old stuff. I can only imagine the strange things you learned about while being on here back when you were that young.

>.gif
>555-come-on-now.jpg

Figures, russian dog wants to give his life to islamists
Get behind your fucking ally

>implying half of nufags arent underage

The Trinity is articulated in the Nicene Creed it's an essential component of Christian orthodoxy.

The Trinity doesn't deny the unity of God either. God is three in one.

Expressed mathematically it would look like: 1+1+1=1

It's a religious mystery and a core article of Christian faith.

Personally I've been here since I was 13, 22 now.
> You should have been running around with your best friends, playing nintendo, and other 12 year old stuff. I can only imagine the strange things you learned about while being on here back when you were that young.
It's not like you'd end up here in the first place if you were fine to begin with.

Yeah, absolutely.

Someone add an amerimutt face to this

Eat shit, colgate
Al Mawt lil Israel

>You should have been running around with your best friends, playing nintendo, and other 12 year old stuff
damm normies baka

Where did gid go to school?
Egypt?
8-8+8=-16

>pray for saud
/ptg/ needs to mass banned

Sorry to upset you but im hohol.

Really depends on which denomination you ask

different breed of dog, who cares

give me 2-3 minutes

Just sayin'

impotent religion of goatfuckers

Fake Black Niggers In These niin niin kovasti olivat alla Cry ja Scream joten Jo Baik niin niiden Mimms ja Dadidas

presently we're there supporting the SDF and collaborating with Russia in the pursuit of peace in Syria. certainly Iran, who only has the best interests of its neighbors at heart, can understand such a motivation

Sometimes posts on this board make me want to firebomb the United States. Strangely though, the US seems to be... Abstaining from all this.

The point is that the Trinity, the very nature of God, is so great that it cannot be comprehended by human logic.

Don't be deliberately obtuse, dipshit.

It's an Armata