The next president of the Russian Federation

The next president of the Russian Federation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/feed/trending?gl=RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not Navalny
kys

wtf I love putin now

Elaborate/post nudes, then I decide if would smash... I mean support or not.

Navalny is the new Hitler. You know it.

What? No! Just clone Putin and call him Putwo. I can hardly believe anyone would be able to replace him.

Sup Forums loves Hitler. You know it.

A literal cockhole subhuman, racemixing one on top of that

More like next cocksucker of the president of Russia

he's #1 trending in Russian jewtube

youtube.com/feed/trending?gl=RU

Putin won't give power to anyone. He'll be the "president" until death.

This woman is literally a guarantee for the wealth stolen by putin’s kleptocracy.

>Putwo
>not Twotin

You fail at Sup Forums

A cream de la creme of that cesspool.
> (((father))) is murdered by the padishah
> does not give a fuck > jumps around on dicks for taxpayer expense > supports the padishah by being a sockpuppet opposition

He would gladly retire from the warden position, but anglo would not let him.

Why is Navalny considered a liberal in Russia?
>hates ethnic minorities and wants to cut their welfare/benefits
>strong nationalist views

Nah... more like Zar Putin the second and third and fourth etc.

He was larping as nationalist for some time, but after he god popular, he has gone full back to (((Yabloko))) rhetoric.

> murder of Russians in Ukraine by military force by illegal junta order? > not worth mentioning at all
> people who defended Russian referendum > terrorists
> marches with ukrainians, even those who go full beaner laratza on any topic concerning Russians > perfect platform to promote
> Putin > is aggressor in Ukraine
Latter is the justification for currently ongoing Holocaust of Russians in Ukraine. Russians are deprived of any political representation, of any power, of language (Russian is effectively banned).

Yabloko is also the enabler of Yarovaya (KGB censorship lobbyist) and Mizulina (feminist, that deems all males as pedos). Both enabled cunts worked earlier with american evangelical retards to write laws here and basically what they do here is promoting jew interests (every anti-Russian policy you can think of) for evangelical money.

>Putwo
lol, nice

while I acknowledge the truth in most of what you're saying
>ongoing holocaust of Russians in Ukraine
kek do Russians actually believe this?

All Ukranians are Russian borderland hicks in denial, so when their (((chosen))) government fights with separatist they genocide Russians on both fronts.

>Why is Navalny considered a liberal in Russia?
Was on USAID's (which is Soros-funded government/regime overthrow and "color revolution" investing platform) payroll for years, since Dmitry Medvedev became president.

So bump them off. Cuckstianity serves the Jew. Two people shouldn't be difficult to lose in a tragic boating accident.

It`s a true fact.

First law of junta was to ban Russian language.
They canceled it, after some unplanned happening started to happen randomly in Novorussian governance.

Current illegally changed election laws allow them to not take to consideration vote of any electoral district.

So their
> elected government
Is as illegal, as junta. Ukraine is currently a self-proclaimed state. Nobody is obliged to support any treaties with them, that where done earlier.

Officials, that are not antirussian enough get thrown in trash cans as performance. Death threat`s and other shit of course is in the arsenal of the soviet minority called "ukrainers".

They are big friends with local ISIS cells too.

Also
> IMG_0763.jpg
I just welcome you to be my platform here and don't deem you as dialog partner.

That would be an option, if we would have any genuine Russian mafia.
Current "Russian" mafia is ruled by Jews and Georgians exclusively.
American branch of "Russian" mafia is fully controlled by jews.

We also have political and financial problems, that come from USSR.
1. 20 years prior to USSR cancellation, soviets allowed everyone non-Russian to have private business. Talking about Reagan winning kek. Old fucker did nothing.
2. Throughout USSR everyone had their own National Communist Parties aside from Russians. Jews, having no national republic inside, still had their lobby in big party. Russians where cut out of the big party in 1949, during "Leningrad Affair".