Digging Up Old Dirt On Senate Candidate

>Roy Moore, the Republican nominee for Senate in Alabama, ruled in a 1990s divorce case that a woman who had a lesbian affair couldn't visit her children unsupervised or with her partner, writing that the "minor children will be detrimentally affected by the present lifestyle" of the mother.

>"Well, as you said, you know, homosexuality is against law," Moore said, according to the court documents. "Murder is against the law. I don't recuse for every criminal that comes up, and I'm not comparing criminality with this conduct, but if somebody that commits a murder comes up before my court, I'm not going to recuse them, because that's against what I believe, and it's also against the law. Homosexuality is against the law. I can't recuse, just because homosexuality is against the law."

How is this an issue? Homosexuality was not decriminalized until 2003 in Alabama (and Elsewhere) thanks to the supreme court's Lawrence v. Texas decision. At the time of Judge Moore's decision homosexuality was still illegal under state law and he did nothing wrong.

How can they attack him over this? They can't use today's laws and morals for something that happened decades ago. The media are trying to turn this into some kind of retroactive hate crime to keep Judge Moore out of the Senate.

Because he's a fucking religious nut?

t. I live in Alabama

Fair enough, but that old court decision shouldn't invalidate him for the senate now. Even after homosexuality was decriminalized Alabama maintained their law banning the sale of sex toys. They are one of the most deeply religious states and they have a right to vote for a religious nut.

I'm just saying is that if they are attacking him for saying "homosexuality is illegal" they need to point out that at the time it really was illegal in Alabama when he said it.

The lesbian was an unfit mother

Someone's never been to Alabama. This is just more likely to get him elected.

Roll tide

People from Alabama don't care.
Source: I'm from Alabama

Adulterers should not be able to see nor influence their children. I would tell her to fuck off if she fucked a man too.

He also molested a child when he was 32 btw.

>Homosexuality was not decriminalized until 2003 in Alabama

fake news, it was sodomy that was illegal with applied to straight couples too and has nothing to do with lesbians unless they're fucking each other up the ass with dildos

He's running a statewide race in Alabama, that's not exactly going to hurt him lol

neither will his pedophilia

>Moore molested a 14-year-old!
>Was it a boy or girl?
>Girl
>Well that's just fine and natural like God intended!

hates gays, wants to have sex with children. He has a lot in common with muslims!

Good goy.

I would have thought you guys learned from using this tactic against Trump that it doesn't apply well to politics, it's too transparent and trust in media sources is too low. Whether or not Moore did it doesn't matter much because if he just calls bullshit it's a You vs. Him and most of the population of Alabama already believes you to be liars.

>fake news, it was sodomy that was illegal
No. Sodomy in American law referred to oral, anal as well as the use of all sex toys. It wasn't just anal.

Additionally homosexuality was singled out as being especially hazardous in the 2002 challenge to the supreme court:
>The states of Alabama, South Carolina, and Utah advised the Court that unlike heterosexual sodomy, homosexual sodomy had "severe physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual consequences

>On June 26, 2003, the Supreme Court released its 6–3 decision striking down the Texas statute. Justice Anthony Kennedy wrote the majority opinion which Justices John Paul Stevens, David Souter, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Stephen Breyer joined. The Court held that homosexuals had a protected liberty interest to engage in private, sexual activity; that homosexuals' moral and sexual choices were entitled to constitutional protection

When is that election?

We get it. Republicans are allowed to be pedophiles.

Well, if the people of Alabama want to elect a child molester to the U.S. Senate, that's their decision. And if the Senate Republicans want to welcome him, that's their decision too.

There's flyover country; then there's States worth avoiding altogether.
Alabamastan is in that latter category.

Well he says it never happened and I KNOW democrats are liars, so what do you have to offer as proof? I mean your entire party IS a pedo ring, if he were a pedophile wouldn't he be running as a dem? it just doesn't add up

Based

Republicans have put plenty of pedophiles and sodomites into the Federal government.

>No pedo! No pedo! You're the pedo!

This will help him in Alabama.

>Republicans are allowed to be pedophiles.

no wonder Sup Forums has swung so hard to the right.

And let's not even talk about adultery.

Boehner was remarkable as a GOP Speaker who actually wasn't fired or forced to resign in shame.

Pretty much, this entire pizzagate thing is just projection. "well if I'm a pedo that means everyone else is too". While republicans keep getting busted with CP and diddling kids.

Theocratic governments are all the same; whether they are Christian or Muslim or whatever.

They screech doctrine and sic the morality police on the plebs, while the elites stick their dick in every hole they can find.

War Eagle, cuck