Get inn here Sup Forums
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2son-vLime4
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10004-10256.pdf
covertbookreport.com/wikileaks-cia-in-japan-lsd-at-atsusgi-nagell-and-oswald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake and gay. I DLed them and got a virus.

This is the thread everyone needs to be in

>November 9, 2017: 13,213 documents

Get out of here faggot

>being this obvious.

You're not getting paid today faggot.

This is the thread.

thanks cia

Bump

Right fags I got MS DOS open, let's do this shit. Play this theme, going dark in 3...2....1......

youtube.com/watch?v=2son-vLime4

It keeps freezing on me, so bump for someone who can read it.

Already debunked. Delete this thread.

It's nothing but an attempt to point the conspiracy in the Soviet Union's direction. More misdirection.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10004-10256.pdf

>OSWELD A MARINE

t. cia

are these real shills?
they seem way too obvious

Relax, it's just a funny way to bump the thread.

Page 13 has a file "plots to assassinate Castro" its a 19 page file.

Page 19, 2nd from top.
CIA finance officer testified Oswalt had connections with CIA

gib mass dl link

Frederick Randall said he felt that the rights of Americans were being violated during the investigation. Pg. 19, 6th from top. I know its no secret but still found it interesting.

Theres tons of files naming Oswald in USSR, Mexico, and other locations. Some have photos of him there.

dem trips

covertbookreport.com/wikileaks-cia-in-japan-lsd-at-atsusgi-nagell-and-oswald/

they were doing MKULTRA in atsugi looks like

the fact that they are releasing them in batches like this means they are wiping shit that they dont want to reveal

completely pointless

Wikileaks called them out for missing files or heavy redactions already. Which means, Julian has probably had and seen these already.

Atsugi is a joint USA/Japan military base in Japan.

Oswald was stationed at that base while enlisted in the Marine corps in 1957, which is when the document is referencing. By a relationship with the CIA he could have just meant he was friends with people on base who were CIA, and the CIA in that document is saying they need to now explain why they had CIA in japan because they were called out on it publicly

"At Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi, Oswald finished seventh in a class of thirty in the Aircraft Control and Warning Operator Course, which "included instruction in aircraft surveillance and the use of radar."[35] He was given the military occupational specialty of Aviation Electronics Operator.[36] On July 9, he reported to the Marine Corps Air Station El Toro then departed for Japan the following month, where he was assigned to Marine Air Control Squadron 1 at Naval Air Facility Atsugi near Tokyo.[37]"