Ask a tunisian anything

Ask a tunisian anything

Fuck off faggot

Can you guys pay my plane ticket to go back to the ruins of Carthage? It was 2 hot the first time I went ty.

Noooooo

No

Well fuck your faggity ass shit hole then

How does it feel that you fell for an american plan to give democracy to tunisia by hillary of all people?

The rules are different for her and the deep state now.

Same as the french and boutificka.

Did not mean it in a bad way tho I meant the country can't pay anything for u by doing that it will destroy it's economy

I fucking hate democracy every one here is a fuckin liberal faggot I mean probably 2 years from now some goatfucker will start an islamic revolution and we will be just like iran without the nuclear

How strong is the government anyways? Does it have support or is it on the edge of collapsing and turning into a dictatorship?

The goverment is a bunch of fuckin retards sucking on france's dick I hope they get fucked I think they should stop copying europe

Lol what economy?

Tourism

Are Tunisians proud of their Carthaginian heritage, or do you not think about it?

Yes they are but the fucking problem is that most of them don't even know anything about the vandals or numidia or even the barbary pirates

You bareley pass as a county

When will you drop and burn Islam and adopt your pre-Arab ways?

>mfw carthago delenda est

Do you know that nobody likes you in Europe?

Do you want France to rule you?
Planning to have a vocation there btw.

How can I get your girlfriend to fart in your mouth?

Coming from a gypsy

Are you a back alley Tunisian knife fighter, or an old style Corsican pimp?

Pre arab ways is what r u looking at my friend U should know more about jahiliyya

No normans should fuck off
You are welcome any time

Do u know that u destroyed your own countries by accepting everyone in europe

I don't have a gf

What is the best food in your country and why is it brik?

>ok

Neither

how hot is your sister and do you fuck her daily ?
how do you feel about splitting heritage with her ?
how do you feel about everyone in the arab world looking at you like a faggot cuck ?

I don't know

I don't have a sister but if I had one I'd fuck her I don't give a fuck about heritage plus arabs r fags to begin with

Why do Arabs always say how much they hate the west but then flood into Europe? Also why are Arabs incapable of ever admitting they are wrong?

>jahiliyya
kys
maghreb was amazigh before you sandniggers destroyed it
AMAZIGH POWER!

Cuz they r fuckin apes especially the saudis

arabs are subhuman 70iq inbred sandniggers

We still r but arabysed thats it hey and no thats not the average berber these people r vandals and vikings rape babies

Is it true that you guys are divided into liberal sjws and isis-tier islamists

Why is your capital just a shortened version of your country's name?

>Tunis, Tunisia
It's kinda stupid.
Canada isn't Cana, Canada.
Russia isn't Russ, Russia.
United States of America isn't United States of Amer, United States of America.

Just something that always bothered my autism.

Not realmy most of the isis jihadists from tunisia r fucking dumb brainwashed monkeys who thought "I made a lot of sins if I fight for isis ill go to heaven"

ah yes, another tunisian faggot

other way around bud
the country is named after the city

>kabyle
>calling calling others subhuman 70iq inbred

hello DRS

thanks Mr. leaf

Idk probably because it used to be a part of the ottoman empire and the country was called ifrikia

Do they have mentally ill white men that think they are woman? If so you may want to include that as well into their ranks of division.

Then notion of the progressive Tunisian is greatly overblown. Sure, they have their shit together more than your run of the mill Arab, but they're still light-years behind a typical Westerner. They're tolerable, but still possess all the worst traits of Saracens.
t. American who lives there for some time.

Ya3tk 3asba jk

no cucks here, just a bunch of gays popping up here and there

Can you drink milk?

How do I get a cute Tunisian wife?

What happened to the christians in your country?

No

literally just have to be rich and an edgy fag, depends on the girl sometimes though

Are you planning to move into Europe?

You know, Libya does not have a functioning army right now. Why not take it over and roll around in all that sweet oilbux?

>be a foreigner
>go to a tunisian girl
>speak in ur native language
>drown in pussy

>cant drink milk
bravo arab genetics

although being a sandnigger myself i think most of the real tunisians hate other sandniggers too, and get pissed when they see arabs moving in huge numbers in europe.
atleast we dont have milk in bags

They go to a church on sunday

Only few things i remember about Tunisia.

Hashish is goatshit shit. Maybe even literally.
Ugliest hookers i evet saw in old town Sousse.
When i was walking back to my hotel. Some young tunisian twink offered to blow me for 20 euro.

Overall its a nice place. Maybe best country in whole North Africa.

can agree on the hashish part, its synthetic, sucks dick

sundays r gr8

Being white in Tunis was bretty gud. The proclivity your women have towards sodomy was pretty neat too, buttfucked a slew of Arab cuties there.

Maybe a visit or to finish studying
Plus id rather kms and not move to france

Cuz u will steal it

Why not? Isn't Tunisia a shithole everyone wants to escape?

I think we do have milk in bags

Ok leaf

Whats wrong with France?

i can agree on that, i dont want to spend another five years in this cancerous country, but sandniggers ruin everything, look at sweden, and the france truck attacks, full of tunisians who do nothing but bring terrorism and retardation to peaceful cuck countries
love being white in a sandnigger country

Nono, we're stealing it right now. If they had a stable government and a capable army -> profit

Bitches*

gonna go brother, we do truck attack tomorrow yes
bizerte fag out

So you are white?

Nothing I just dislike them for historical reasons

Tomato tomahto

Niggers

Im not angry about u stealing it im angry about the saudis who r giving it for free

Still probably better than north Africa.

Tunisians r not white but they r not niggers as well

But france IS africa

had to come up in this shit once more when i saw this
im white as paper, not all tunisians are brown and tan, some families have different descents

I thought u hated them since the battle of hastings

this unironically
algeria is will be whiter than france in 25 years

Are there actually any Tunisians outside of Paris?

I never knew what to make of you guys ethnically speaking. I can never consider a Saracen white, but tbqh, if we're gonna consider Greeks, southern Italians, and Iberians white, a lot of Tunisians really aren't far off the mark there.

Bashar or Gaddafi ?

U r right but go ahead and take a pic of ur hand

Why haven't we killed more of you yet? Why do you like to be ass raped by Italians so much?

No we are 10 million that's it but u probably can fing tunisians in berlin as well

There's marseille

Tunisia
GDP per capita $4329 (2014)
Libya
GDP per capita $17,000 (2017)
as per Wikipedia.

So why not go for a mad rush? Think of the reward.

And Im ok with that we have our own culture history and we had power before but just do us a favor and stop claiming that our history belongs to niggers

Gaddafi

Are you still rustled by Israel who bombed your terrorist PLO HQ 30 years ago?

Not me but people here r devided between americanised fags who support fag rights and love or some shit and the others r subhuman cancerous faggots who will steal ur shit for no reason
Guess who is more likely to be found in europe

how long is your cock? do you like white little girls? do you want to play refugee (to germany)?
are you secret spy of evil?
Best you piss off and stay in your sandy shithole.