>Saudi Arabia evacuated Lebanon
>Bahrain evacuated Lebanon
>Kuwait evacuated Lebanon

GET THE FUCK IN SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/928628312796254209
youtube.com/watch?v=HbcJntob-SY
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.821949
debka.com/iran-gulf-nations-prepare-war-sudden-reshuffle-irans-top-army-naval-commands/
debka.com/iran-threatens-hit-saudi-abu-dhabi-dubai-air-sea-ports-ships-missiles-yemeni-houthis/
youtube.com/watch?v=r8YtF76s-yM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

QUICKRUNDOWN

How do I convince my gf to fart in my mouth?

Punch her in the teeth

Nothing will happen.

SAUCE OR SAGE

basic gestalt

>Saudi Arabia evacuated Lebanon
>Bahrain evacuated Lebanon
>Kuwait evacuated Lebanon

>Saad Hariri meeting with iranian officials
>he resigns right after the meeting saying he is about to get assassinated
>he flees to saudi
>saudis, kuwait and bahrain all evacuate lebanon

shit is about to hit the fan

Nothing to see here. Yawn, let's go to sleep.

tape her ass to your face

k keep me posted

Oh shit I hope this will cause the oil prices to skyrocket

Lebanon used to be a Christian nation. Then in the 1970s they took in millions of arab refugees. Wow sounds so familair for some reason.

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/928628312796254209

Kuwait and Bahrain are micro states who'll watch from the side lines and give (((aid)))

Saudi and Israel will crush poor Lebanon :(
I doubt Hezbollah can fight anything other than a long and protracted guerrilla war against two professional armies things will look terrible for them........ There goes the best country in the ME

>Slowly carress her hair
>gently yet seductively kiss her neck
>upwards and upwards untill you stop at her ear
>kissing her ear and gently biting it
>and firmly whisper in ear "evacuate Lebanon"

XDDD GOOD POST HANZ
kys

Hariri's resignation
youtube.com/watch?v=HbcJntob-SY

>How do I convince my gf to fart in my mouth?

For me, it took several years of conditioning. I have a guide for you and others to follow.

Start subtle by just farting on each other. Make a fun game out of it. Soon you will be farting on one another playfully. Chances are that you are already doing this.
After this playfulness has been established, you will need to up your game a little bit. Try farting into a cup and bringing it to your GF's face. She may initially reject it, but encourage her to do the same to you. Eventually, she will come around and begin to accept the idea of this new fartplay.
At this point, you may now begin to fart on each other during intercourse. This is where you begin to plant the seed that fartplay can be sexy. Once you establish this, it is time to pop the question. Be confident, be strong, be serious and sensual when asking. Do not laugh or try to revert back to the playfulness of before, or YOU WILL RUIN all that you have worked for, along with any chance of ever having her fart in your mouth.
Best of luck user. I know you can do it!

It's nothing

>professional armies
kek saudis with all their western tech can't eliminate some goat fucking desert dwellers, they'll need to suck isreali cock to survive this

Good saudi arabia and israel getting physically removed!

Im ok with this!

Good night, user

Saudis bombing Yemen to make them obey has been going on since last year. Get off infowars

This

Holy fuck. Hold on yo your hats Anons. The Mid East is about to be lit. This could get really bad.

IAF strike within 48 hours.
Digits checkem.

I'll give you mine you filthy redcoat

God will watch over Lebanon he will never let us out of his sight.

reroll
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.821949

Both of you suck.

the Jews and their Saudi lackeys lust for blood

Watch and learn cucks

not this time...

Is there going to be a proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia in Lebanon? Will Israel get involved, or just police it's borders?

But what is the pattern user?!

Gas makes all relationships better. Thanks for this

today iran destroyed ISIS completely in syria. now that jews are defeated they want to fuck another part of the world so they are preparing to invade lebanon right now. cant wait to see israel flattened through carpet bombing.

checked

Israel is already involved. The war is pretty much to further increase the territory of Israel. After taking Palestine and Golan Heights, it's time to steal Lebanon.

KEK WILLS IT!

You sonofabitch

Punch her in the dick

>But what is the pattern user?!
it is looking like a triforce user

▲▲

>today Russia destroyed ISIS completely in Syria

RIP... Lebanon was a beautiful country, for slimes

Oh boy, /sg/ is going to have a field day aren't they?

It's just Israel deciding to bomb the shit out of them again.

this place has gone to hell

War in the Lebannon huh? I should've seen this coming

All this shit almost confirms the Vegas assassination attempt on Mohammad Bin Salman.

Yeah, I'd have to categorically agree with you on that one

if this shit really happens i hope it will drop a big red pill to everyone else and they see wtf israel is doing.

Great. Here we go again.

>Nothing will happen that directly affects the U.S. beyond gasoline prices, although tens of thousands could die in the Middle East.

FIFY

So what did lebanon do this time?

Actually I think there was a study done that showed that the Lebanese have mostly kept their Phoenician bloodlines intact.

Something something Qatar.

Look on the map, dildos, there's no ground access to Lebanon, it's landlocked by Syria and Israel. To access it by sea they'd have to go through a man-made channel not meant to serve military ships.

War has changed!

>Can't beat a bunch of sandal wearing drug addicts with guns older than their fathers
>Wants to go to war with a stable country

This is gonna be good. The oil kikes are scared out of their minds if they are teying to start this.

debka.com/iran-gulf-nations-prepare-war-sudden-reshuffle-irans-top-army-naval-commands/
debka.com/iran-threatens-hit-saudi-abu-dhabi-dubai-air-sea-ports-ships-missiles-yemeni-houthis/
I hope we get a proper clusterfuck and not just some proxyfighting as with ISIS.

Indeed. Before they were know was Lebanese, they were Phoenicians. Before that, Canaanites iirc.
Very unusual for a people to stay in the same area for that long. Really amazing.

Checked
BRING ON THE CHAOS!

This, this cant be true
A happening on the weekend?

>Lebanese have mostly kept their Phoenician bloodlines intact
Phoenicians are semetic, nothing to be proud of.

Wat will nato and csto do?

Wow rex tillerson was the merchant all aloing

So, this is it lads? Israel and Saudi Arabia will trash Lebanon. Iran will join the fight. Then Russia will be close behind. USA will be like, oh no you didn't Putin! Norks fires missile that hits Tokyo. USA goes to war with Russia, Norks and Iran. Lil Kim sees his opportunity to.hit Hawaii. Nuclear WW3 in one week. Peace in Earth in two weeks, because we'll all be dead. The only living humans will be the ones in ISS.

They'll go through Syria, stomping Assad and russian troops on their way

>nothing to be proud of
>What is carthage
As long as they aren't Jews or Muslims I couldn't give less of a shit about semitic ancestry.

Rawling for this

Really shines my shekels

Steal it with an airtight kiss.

This isn't though.
What basically happened is they tried to destabalize the Iranian sphere of influence by destroying countries like Syria and Libya and it all blew up in their face. Iraq ended up joining Iran, Hezbollah grew stronger, Qatar is now relying on Iran, even Turkey turned on the Saudis and NATO. The bullshit they are trying to pull now is an act of desperation.

Lebanon is practically controlled by Iran's proxy Hezbollah. This is probably a prelude to war with Iran and so they want to evacuate their citizens from effective Iranian territory. Lebanon won't be hit directly.

You joke. Do you have any idea the birth defects that result from depleted uranium weapons? Ask a serviceman why they have their sperm frozen before they get deployed.

God ain't gonna be amused, lemme tell ya.

>Arab country taking in Arabs makes dechristifies it
OK

he said lebanon not yemen you idiot

FUCK

I DON'T WANT MORE REFUGEES!

FUCK YOOOOU!

Гocпoдa, i think we should h4ck some sandnigger generals.
Remember: nothing bad will happen if we wont put our hands in this.
Stay strong.
Stay evil.

nice analysis, for a retard who doesnt realize lebanon is the new syria.
youtube.com/watch?v=r8YtF76s-yM

I am new to international politics, will someone please throw me a bone and explain to me the relevance of this?

It means it's likely that Saudi Arabia and its allies will start a war with Iran.

if you're own country tells you te get the fuck out of somewhere what do you think is going to happen?

Bepниcь в зaгoн, пидopaхeн.

Hahaha more nigger dick for you

>be paris of the middle east
>have multicultural society
>seems to work fine
>take in massive amounts of palestinian refugees
>they side with the local muslims and together they start killing christians
>MUH LEBANON RUINED BY JEW BOMBINGS

You'll take them and like them, racist snow nigger

Fair enough. I'm researching on my own, but why would Saudi Arabia declare war with Iran?

I understand how far I'm behind on shit, help me understand. pls no hate

So the only country in the Middle East with about half of it's population being Christian is getting invaded? Not a surprise.

Who you are to fucking lecture me

do your own homework, start with the more recent developments, then work your way back into older stories online

>Can't beat a bunch of sandal wearing drug addicts with guns older than their fathers
Thank you for admitting the absolute current state of your country, 'Murican mate.
>Wants to go to war with a stable country
Yes, that you cannot do, indeed.