Texas general thread /txg/

Only post in this thread if your state was once it's own country.

Previous thread

Texas Pride forever!

Topics from last thread:
Texas has big nuts
and
Hunting or Fishing? What's your game?

Fuck yes, get in here motherfuckers the last thread was comfy as hell.
>age
>area code
>favorite thing about Texas

>25
>979
>people are nice here unlike northern shitholes

Eyyyy

What do you think of that new area code we’re getting?

I’ve up in San Antone. And I’ve rolled 666 three times in as many days. I should take it as a sign I guess.

anyone fellow Texans around Gilmer/Lindale? I hate it here and know nobody.

REPOSTING

I'm moving to Dallas. what's the best neighborhood to buy a house in? It must be located in North Dallas

one (you) if you respond. HELP A FUTURE TO BE TEXAN OR I'LL VOTE BLUE!

>tfw golfed with owner of Buccees
I give that place way too much money, but its another reason Texas is fucking awesome.

>28
>210 (guad county)
>Texas is just fucking cool.
Being born Texan is like rolling a 20 tbqhwy

Voting blue is retarded.

409 here
Be abroad people ask where you are from
>Answer America an the say oh or look disgusted
>Say Texas get invited for drinks and have them introduce you to their friends and family.
All other states BTFO

Come home boys

Greatly appreciated to those who do help by the way.

then help me choose an area to buy a home, my budget is 500k and i'm commuting to work in the center of Dallas

What did they mean by this?

Your state is shit and you're shit.
Have fun with your giddy yups and ye' alls, lasso nigger.

>19
>214/469/972
>Mostly affluent people around where I live but the influx of Indians is making me hate it

210 Converse checking in....

Used to cool...now it's full of niggers

Mansfield reporting in.
CALIFORNIANS AND HOUSTONIANS STOP MOVING IN.

>OR I'LL VOTE BLUE
Back to Califagnia with you then.
Seriously I don't know shit about Dallas though, sorry user.

If you’re coming from California, you’re not welcome here. Otherwise, Plano.

Have you seen any Antifa forming? They had a rally in Austin not too long ago. It is Austin though, so not too much of a surprise.

>Texas general

>19
>512
>Football

Oak Cliff...that's your best bet

Go look for what internet you want; utilities you want; neighborhood you want; distance to shopping locations.
Best of all though; go fucking drive the area before buying a house. go spend a week fucking about in the area if you can before buying.

>Football
Best answer. Although A&M needs to get their shit together badly.

Limitations on uploads in 2017? Dustgathering.

Murphy used to be country but its really just a typical wealthy North Texas suburb now
Murphy, Sachse, Rowlett, Wylie are all very similar

if you want big house + land look in Murphy, Sachse, Rowlett

the closer you are to George Bush toll road the less your daily commute will be

Seriously this is incredibly accurate.
>be me, 19 (9 years ago)
>be in London visiting smarty pants sister that's just graduated from Oxford
>go to pub with her because God tier 18 yo drinking age in bongistan
>7/10 waitress qt asks me what I want
>drop heavy accent on purpose, really exaggerate it and drawl it out
>"well I don't know, what would you recommend? I'm not from around here."
>she stares at me like that meme with the mathematic formulas swirling around her head
>"Are you from Texas?"
Literally lmao the first state she said we're so well known over there
>"yes I am, why?"
Ended up convincing her we still ride horses and carry six shooters on our hips going to saloons and shit. Too bad MY FUCKING SISTER COCKBLOCKED ME FUCKING BITCH
but it was a cool experience

Not in Converse...the niggers just shoot each other up

Austin isn’t as libtard as you think, but I did see some people giving away trump/pence regime stickers at ACL so there is a presence

Nope Georgia, fuck liberals though.
How come?
I want a good neighborhood (I have wife/kids) and i'd prefer a place with an acreage of lot.

Just moved to Schertz from live oak, lived there on toepperwein down the street from Converse. Fucking sucked dick, niggers in the schools big time feelsbadman

512/Taylor
Southern hospitality, the food, how comfy it is right now with this chilly weather.

Dislikes: This town is infested with methhead beaner scum and downtown is slowly turning into hipster central. Send help.

Yeah I think Sumlin’s gotta go

We are Tejas

Yup....ever since Katrina

Lol its a shame they are even able to roam the streets. Atleast it isn't as bad as most other states, yet.

can you draw on the map the area of Dallas your work is near?

Just when you thought /dixie/ wasnt stupid enough for trailer trash gutter americans

I was in the previous thread, very wise decision to avoid Houston since you have kids. You don't want them growing up thinking that's the norm and that's Texas. Houston is...frankly a shithole. I hate that I currently live close to it, my neighborhood is nog city.
Dallas may have the liberals too, but at least there's a good amount of white people. I honest to God just get disgusted by going out anywhere because I'm 100% guaranteed to see some subhuman mongoloid or a mixed race couple walking around the side of the road.

Probably the most Liberal city in Texas, atleast that I know of. Not saying there aren't decent Texans there.

Katricians ruined Houston, hopefully they will get sent back to NO with all the 44 niggers

Look for houses around plano/murphy on zillow and adjust your search to what you're specifically looking for. Those areas are very nice from the times I've been out there though I'm not sure if you'll find a house with more than an acre. Just use zillow to look around or whatever site that shows houses for sale.

Reposting my reply from the tail end of the last thread,

I work in the Design District and used to live in North Garland. Commute for rush hour was about 1 hr. If you head North to Allen and are competing with traffic routing through the tollway, it’s worse.

The area is nice. “Improving” means that the house I bought for 360 two years ago is presently valued at 410, but like most places in actual Dallas (aside from the corridor between 75 and DNT but if that’s your scene, you wouldn’t be asking where you should live) you’re going to be a 5 minute drive away from a shitty neighborhood. It’s very much a right and wrong side of the tracks kind of town.

No amount of saying Kessler Park is gorgeous, safe, well patrolled and white is going to change the fact that it’s in Oak Cliff.

>arizona
>faggots
come on man dont do us like that, we both know thats not true.

Red Chevy Blazer. Wanna picture of the second? I snapped it myself. In the thread I made someone said it looked like the shooters uncles' vehicle.

Jelly ass bitch-tier states reporting in lmao

Rockwall if you're a richfag

As a 24 yo 210 Texas, I accidentally ended up here in Austin. I thought I was gonna be in the place part of town... it was hipster all the way to the asshole of the George Washington Carver Museum...

Honestly jealous of you 512fags, that area is beautiful, at least when driving through. I hope you aren't in College Station though, that place is way too crowded and becoming more and more like a typical college town AKA liberal trash.

what budget are you even looking at? 200k? 1 mill? Last I looked at anything most of the lots in allen/plano were on the sub acre side. that is unless you live across from lovejoy(?) elem school where those houses were going for 1.3 mill for whatever stupid reason.

Bryan also has a shitload of niggers. All the cities out 21 seem to.

I hate Austin. Californians, head back to Oklahoma where you came from. And take your gawdawful In-And-Out with you!

Center of Dallas, literally.
>Dallas may have the liberals too, but at least there's a good amount of white people. I honest to God just get disgusted by going out anywhere because I'm 100% guaranteed to see some subhuman mongoloid or a mixed race couple walking around the side of the road.
Yeah i've always heard bad things about Houston. You'd be surprised how many good, honest people are skipping town even if it means getting a lesser salary. It was a good decision because then the hurricane hit and shit really went down south.
Plano/Frisco it's difficult to find a house with an acreage, Murphy is easier.
It makes me scared though that Murphy might not be as good as Plano/Frisco though. I'm going to explore there during Christmas Break so for now I'm just asking people online and looking at statistics.
Why Rockwall?
$500k, I have a wife/kids.

Yeah, don't go to Brian after dark unless its to that Whataburger because fuck the line at the one on Texas Ave.

Gotta love texas, i have the texane flag hanging right above my computer

How long until texas is completely integrated in Mexico ?

I was kind of excited when in N out opened here, severely disappointed. Whataburger cock slaps in N out every time

Aren't the professors and administrators in our Universities the ones spreading the ideology of communism, and complaining the loudest for financial gain?

San Angelo here.
Goodfellow sucks man

Yes. The hippies from the 60s and 70s in Austin all became professors

Isn't Texas only 40% white?

Won't happen friend, the tejanos here hate Mexicans like everyone else.

>$500k, I have a wife/kids
Murphy, maybe parts of richardson
Stay away from plano. They vote in every property tax hike they can.

I think the south is completely fucked already

That´s why i love you guys. Honsetly you would be better of without the US

A girl I know moved to Austin from NJ. She votes blue. She also lives with other liberals. We can't let them migrate

Yes it is, but it's just a meme. If you live in a major city (Dallas Houston San Antonio Austin) then you've got your muh diversity, small cities in north, Central, or northeast Texas are bastions of 1488 though.

Texans are Texans first.
Our blacks own guns legally
Our hispanics are small business owners
Our gays are libertarian
It's fuckin wild

Like this was apparently Chinese food?

It didn’t taste like fake OR real Chinese food

All 3 whataburgers on Texas avenue stay full bro!

I have lived in college station/bryan for the last five years and they both stay full.

The one down highway 6 buy Lowes tends to seem a bit less of a wait if you want to drive all the way down there

>Stay away from plano. They vote in every property tax hike they can.
How come? Plano looks so nice despite the houses (even at 500k) being small.
I want to live in Dallas long term, where should I look?
At first I started looking at Lewisville but I did some info dig into their policies and they want to turn it into an "affordable area" and make more place for "Commerce"
So in other words turn it into a ghetto. Stopped looking for houses there immediately.

Where da crawfish at?

Exactly. Unironically the metaphorical (or literal) jews who run the university scheme just want to make money off you as hard as they can, and that includes selling you into their political system which values higher education and says its okay to spend 100,000 bucks to be a frog masturbator in a gender studies lab.
Professors make a fuck ton of money compared to normal teachers.
Textbooks are obviously a scam.
Tuition is inflated horribly, even in a state like Texas which has amazingly well-funded state schools. UT literally gets SO MUCH money from the government you wouldn't believe it, but it still costs at least 20k a year to go there I'm sure.

BTFO! All the original colonies were as of July 4, 1776.

Refer to the center of Dallas as Downtown, and folks in DFW will know what you mean. Unless you specify a city, we assume Downtown to mean everything in the Woodall Rogers loop.

East Texas mang. Toledo bend god tier fishing

on this map in the red is the center of Dallas

if you work in the red it means you work in downtown Dallas

Well sucks for them, learning a trade is more valuable in this state still. All the men who started working within the oil field I know of in 2012 are winning today, own a house, vehicle, created bigger goals.
While everyone coming out of Universities is in debt, and having a hard time finding a job.

>Yeah, don't go to Brian after dark unless its to that Whataburger because fuck the line at the one on Texas Ave.
This should be in brochures for the fish

Yeah that's the spot my friend.
Can you help me out on my housing situation?Appreciated.

okay

>Ted Cruz
>Anglo-Saxon Economics
>Fucking Yankees
>Fucking Commies
>Uses National Guard to protect them from US military
>one of the first to build border fence to Mexico
>Guns

Why dont you rule the world ?

They're trying to build one in my city in Florida, but people are against it saying it's too big. Should I just bring beaver nuggets to city hall to change hearts and minds?

Do you go to school there? Does it not bother you that the traffic is becoming so ridiculous?
>t. former aggie

Highland Village area - like quiet, richfag lake town with easy access to 35 if you need to get to the city

Tell me about it friend. I graduated with a BA in 2013, spent about 6 months looking for a good job (not "lol entry level" slave labor) then said fuck it and went to the oil field. 70k+ per year even during the downturn last year, and a lot guys make way more than me.

Oil money is good when it lasts, and you’re strong enough to get it.

But, it can be gone in an instant.

State’s biggest blessing, and curse.

>Sisters in-laws own large crawfish/rice farm
>People as far as Breaux Bridge come to buy
>Louisiana coonasses BTFO.

Making gumbo today with bluecrab and shrimp will be extra comfy with the chilly weather.

Busy square dancing, drinking, and waiting for rodeo season.

What happens when Texas goes blue because of the Mexican Menace?

Thanks I'll keep that in mind, are the folks good neighbors over there?

What the job market like for post-docs in TX? PhD in mat. engineering here

This is ridiculous, I don't understand why we even allow this nonsense to continue. The people who simply believe in conservative ways of life are being shamed. I hope one day we make a stand for ourselves, if not we will all fall together. Thanks for the post user, it's good to see more people that are also aware.

>entry level
>5 years experience min
Those fucks that do that deserve the deepest circle of hell

We don't want the world friend, we already have Texas.

The US implodes