Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture...

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

kys kraut poland is best country in the world and thats a FACT

SHUT UP MOHAMMED
SAGE!!!!!

>meme flag..

t.

About to breed like rabbits, though:

coming from a "german", you have no right to talk

A country's moral worth is not measured in terms of its GDP or commitment to consumer capitalism.

KURWY

>inb4 this thread is filled with Americans who like le based Poland because they got into politics via Trump memes

God I hate Poland so much. Why can't it die.

true

kys, merkel

I have spent months in both Germany and Poland. Poland is most definitely not inferior to Germany at all and God willing will overtake you in a century when you collapse into a caliphate.

Hey! It's the volksdeutsche posting from Germany again.

Where have you been for the last few months, Maciek?

P.S. Your post has been here before.

>ugly language
>flag

>Sweden

>Half a generation of German men killed in WWII
>Half of women raped by Red Army
>Import millions of Turks in the 50s to account for missing generation
>Import millions of Congolese, Sudanese, Syrians, Somalians, Afghanis, etc. in '10s to triple down
This country is utterly fucked, but to pretend that Germans still exist is laughable.

I hate dirtypoles

t.

LOL as your country becomes infested with Mudslimes you Poland is the only one with its head on straight.

Fuck off Commie Kraut. You should spend less time criticizing your neighbor and more time opening your asshole for your new Islamic Masters.

But they hate commies. That's enough for me.

>Mudslimes

>White
>Not like Germany

i would prefer to live in poland then in germany by 2030 i guess

U mad?

>average P*le

Same. Would rather spend time in Poland than Germany. Germans have become seriously anti-social and very annoying to talk to about politics.

You go to the center of town in Poland and it's full of life and lots of stuff to do. Do the same in any German town and every German is hiding because Mohammed is out and about.

Drink polish beer

DIVIDE & CONQUER SHILL THREAD
>no real knowledge or true statements presented
>im pretty sure the guy don't even speak german
===============================

===== SAGE =====

You actually have to go back you know

There's a Polan hate thread every single day, all day. I don't get it. I mean, wouldn't ignoring it hurt more? This shit just gives Poles a nice feeling of knowing somebody thinks about them every single day of their life.

>Uvrythung thut i dunt lik is a shil thred

And what the fuck do you expect from us? Poland has always been a medium country, on economic and political peripheries of Europe. The first scientific journal on "polish" soil in the 18. century was in Royal Prussia and it was issued in german

Danzig was controlled by the Germans and our nobles were simply exporting wheat to Amsterdam, they didn't sell sophisticated products. Town law in Poland = german town law + polish modifications, that is Magdeburger Weichbild (Sachsenspiegel + some other laws), which was revoked only in 1791 after Constitution of May 3rd was introduced. Townspeople of Poland were Germans, Jews, Italians, Dutch, until they became polonized

If you read "Promised Land" of Władysław Reymont, the industrialists there are polish, german and jewish

Poland is the PERIPHERY of Europe. It can't do more than it was endowed with, we will stay average, like Hungary or Czechia. If you look at Poland's history, then people are emmigrating from here since the abolition of serfdom when it was under russian control in 1863. Then they usually emmigrated to the then developing USA, but also Western Europe. Interwar period - people still emmigrating to Western Europe. When the job markets of the EU were opened, then around 2 million Poles emmigrated

If you compare Western Europe with Poland, then it's completely pointless, because you guys always were materially ahead of us, and you will stay so

lame bait Kraut. This is leaf tier posting.

Most German cities don't have much of a nightlife. This isn't new. Go to Cologne or Berlin in the summer.

kys, fgt. Say goodbye to white Germans in 20 years. Sad!

"even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live"
I undestand that you want to move here?

t.

Pay up, faggot.

=================================
The object of NATO, said General Lord Ismay, its first secretary general, was “to keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down”
=================================
As long as USA exist (God Bless Them) Germany will never chimp out anymore

This is for you, fucker.

Far more whiter than amerimutts

t.

>literal hohol rape baby
>tries to genocide hohols and everyone else raped by them in autistic rage
>gets btfo and a new generation of hohol rape babies are born in central Europe

This isn't politics, take your small wiener to /bant/.

Most Americans aren't miscegenated. I'm more German than you are. We're just overwhelmed by "pee oh cee".

This coming from the barbarians that put humans in ovens.

t.

abmed are you constipated again? Poland is pretty cool and based country.

>I'm more German than you are

Pay denbts

Aw we luv u 2 polan

Niemcy's crimes will never go unpunished as long as the Anglo awaits across the sea for his hot blood to ripen for the harvest.

My genetic lineage and the odds of his lineage having very recent Russian and Turkish blood.

ja rozumiem Maciuś, że życie jest ciężkie i w ogóle ale psioczenie i sranie do własnego gniazda nic nie zmieni ;)

don't listem him guys, it is just another disappointed with life young man

>conservative, semi-antieu party has the majority
>no multi-culti
>no terrorist attacks
is this shitty country? goog for you

t. Jeremy Baker
You're probably just an Anglo if you're actually huwhite.

t.

muhamad why? why dont you like the fact, that you live in the great german caliphate? Aren't the muslim dongers big enough for your asshole? After all that pounding I pretty sure that, if you try to fart, nothing will be heard. You have a bright future ahaed of you, mustafa along with germany

>Literally digging your own and Europe's grave
But yeah, let's lose time to bash poles.
How's your sister doing? OH! She is dead and raeped

It is also the country that saved Europe by kicking mudslime ass in the gates of Vienna and if not for them we would all be banging our heads facing mecca every day of our lives.

pay denbts

t. roach

What town do you live in? We won't firebomb it next time.

Thx mate, save the northeastern regions, only exterminate leftists. Luv you burgers!

t.

rly makes you think

Poland's role in the Battle of Vienna is extremely overrated.

It's all a ruse, the Polacks are faking their shit culture to keep out tourists

Poland has bank-

t.roach

But. All those Jews.

mustafa i heard your grand father fought in ww2. Tell me did he like that allied dick going deep down his throat? That BIG BLACK american dick inside his tiny tiny ass? From what i ve heard, he indeed enjoy it really really much. Thats why now mustafa, he lets you succccc that muslim dick.

t. amerimutt that is mad

Poland has big compan-

Pay denbts

PAY REPARATIONS NOW
KRAUT

Poland is importa-

>Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema
Subjective. I personally think that your language is more terrible than Polish.

>pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.
Look at any other post-communist country. Hell, even eastern Germany isn't too pretty.

>Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
No, Ukraine is.

>Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it. Never won a war or start an empire. Sucks ball at sports of any kind.
That's just blatant lies.

>Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Since when do Jews help countries that aren't Israel in anything? This is exactly the reason why our finance and economics are shit.

>Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Lies, again.

>Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Any average person will only know Germany as a brown multikulti shithole that got raped by a bunch of barely armed USSR peasants. Losing in a war compares quite nicely to that.

>Most are surprised it still exist. Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
If by "most" you mean Amerilards slacking off in their geography class and then starring on popular normie YouTube channels then just off yourself.

>Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
We didn't take those refugees though. I'd say we're assertive enough.

>So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.
You mean Germany and Sweden?

true, circled areas were German. Not a single town developed there.

Have i already told you today to stop shilling and shitposting 24/7?

Stop being loser and at least try to go outside from your moms basement at least once a week

no YOU pay denbts

boland still waiting for reparations for ww2 you sandnigger loving cunt and its not the poles that are considered cancer of europe here but germcucks

poles are actually quite alright

>Germany
>3rd World

said the nigeria of europe, micks supporting them will just hurt poland's cause.

>Germany
>not 3rd World

You're importing the 3rd world into Germany, buddy.

It is still an improvement from what was going on here 10 years ago.

>Germany
>3rd World.

mustafa

>being this mad and jealous
german subhuman go and fix your country.
it is so obvious how jealous you are of glorious catholic kingdom of poland. your people are spiritually dead and you know it. so you have nothing better to do than to go on mongolian horse trading board and shitpost about us.

Pay denbts.

>circled areas were German. Not a single town developed there
BUT WHERE GERMANS SETTLED TOWNS, THOSE AREAS DEVELOPED YOU STUPID IDIOT. ALL THOSE TOWNS IN CENTER OR SOUTH WERE CREATED BY ZE GERMANS SETTLERS. How can you fail to see this link

Well at least we aren't know as cucks

Yesterday muhamad raped mustafa's sister. Mustafa was there just looking doing nothing. He was unable to move his feet after the pounding, ahmed gave him in the ass.

wow you are stupid...
Do you even know town named Berlin?
Its the capital city of Germany. Do you even know who should Germans thanks for building it?
Go read a book and stop humiliating yourself