/CBTS/ #179: Complete the circle. Circular diagrams needed for humanity

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. Ignore slide posters and shills. Ignore!
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

Previous /CBTS/ #178: All previous threads are archived, links will be provided.

The OP text is in the process of being updated for better readability and usefulness.
Thanks, and stay comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10103.pdf
twitter.com/TrippenIn/status/928689221497262080
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
wikileaks.org/vault8/
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263970.pdf
edition.cnn.com/2012/02/01/world/assange-profile/index.html
twitter.com/VeritasVirtusX/status/928515723101638656
twitter.com/HSajwanization/status/928687942478024704
americantruthseekers.com/americans-be-alert-something-major-is-happening-right-now/
twitter.com/HSajwanization/status/928692598922989568
thehill.com/homenews/house/359442-gop-lawmaker-calls-for-mueller-to-be-fired-on-house-floor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only bots bump this fast.

Remember chia pets... zodiac is white power in our fucking policies.

bump for content that isn't utterly lame.

Help with the Circular Flow Diagram or you're a comfirmed shill imho.

QUESTIONS
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
>ANSWERS

3RD

Schizophreniais amental disordercharacterized byabnormalsocial behaviorand failure to understandwhat is real. Common symptoms includefalse beliefs,unclear or confused thinking,hearing voices that others do not hear, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and alack of motivation. People with schizophrenia often have additionalmental healthproblems such asanxiety,depressive, orsubstance-use disorders. Symptoms typically come on gradually, begin in young adulthood, and last a long time.

Follow the uranium one way, follow the money the other way.

that's all i got for a circle.

From a quick look at JFK documents..TOP SECRET DINAR? WTF?
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10103.pdf

Bump for some cocAIne

twitter.com/TrippenIn/status/928689221497262080

greater than 9000 seized

This whole mega thread started with WHERE IS TONY PODESTA, WHERE IS HILLARY CLINTON.

Have we solved these two key issues yet?

I suppose so, not a lot of follow-up. Next questions ought to be: Who specifically controls the MEP's? Have they been detained already? Who's missing and still need to be taken in?

HOLY SHIT YOU CRACKED IT

did you guys see that RSS feed full of indictments?

Did the purge of corruption in Saudi Arabia start on the 4th of november?

Is the purge of corruption in the United States going to start on the 10th of november?

Is the purge of corruption in the EU going to start on the 20th of november?

Why is there a 10 day gap between US and EU events?

Is it there to enable normies to fully process the situation, before hitting them with the EU event?

>Indictments drop
>MSM blackout
>Who redpills the normies?
WE DO

Autistic individuals may have symptoms that are independent of the diagnosis, but that can affect the individual or the family. An estimated 0.5% to 10% of individuals with ASD show unusual abilities, ranging fromsplinter skillssuch as the memorization of trivia to the extraordinarily rare talents of prodigiousautistic savants. Many individuals with ASD show superior skills in perception and attention, relative to the general population. Sensoryabnormalities are found in over 90% of those with autism, and are considered core features by some, although there is no good evidence that sensory symptoms differentiate autism from other developmental disorders.

Pretty sure they made public appearances since then, but I think Q intended that question in terms of "Where are they now (at the moment of asking)"

People ran away with it as "They're already arrested! for a long time".

OK. All hands on deck. In last few hours vault 8 and unredacted JFK files.
Happening ++++ Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
The retarded work on the memes for the nomies.
The codemonkeys work on vault 8
pol fags work on JFK
Keep the thread alive and ignore the shrills, but we got work to do.

archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

wikileaks.org/vault8/

Snow white and the 7 Dwarves.
>We dig, dig dig dig...

Good luck everyone.

SHOULD WE RESPOND TO SHILLBOTS?

>SHOULD WE RESPOND TO SHILLBOTS?

>>Since Veteran's Day falls on Saturday, federal offices will observe the holiday on the 10th (tomorrow). Federal offices will be closed tomorrow.

RSS feed showing civil cases
indictments i believe are only for criminal cases, specifically felonies
could be wrong

lulz, yeah, well, get used to government work cuz the geotus is making room for LOTS OF AMERICAN JOBS. Put it on your resume...

"Twas me there in the eye of the str0m... my name is anorminus."

>sluggish schizophrenia

Plus the fact that Clinton and Podesta are mere pieces of a much larger puzzle.

>circular flow diagrams for linking the big ideas.
>9/11 and now, complete the circle.
We should be using autism to create the best diagrams. Stop with the white rabbits for now, at least until we complete the big pictures. We are the tip of the spear, normiesplaining can come later.

>Sensoryabnormalities are found in over 90% of those with autism

Asia would be missing...

Am working on updating the QUESTIONS right now from the graphic compilation.
>Am NOT adding the larping fake Qs

Apophenia is the tendency to attribute meaning to perceived connections or patterns between seemingly unrelated things. Confirmation biasis a variation of apophenia.

The term was coined by psychiatristKlaus Conrad in his 1958 publication on thebeginning stages of schizophrenia. He defined it as "unmotivated seeing of connections [accompanied by] a specific feeling of abnormal meaningfulness". He described the early stages of delusional thought as self-referential, over-interpretations of actual sensory perceptions, as opposed tohallucinations.

but we're doing it for free

TRIGGERED

!!! WARNING !!! WARNING !!!

SHILLBOTS DETECTED

IGNORE PROTOCOLS INITIATED

!!! WARNING !!! WARNING !!!

Remember, anyone that calls our theory retarded is secretly a government chatbot.

JOHN Podesta made a public appearance. (looking like he saw a ghost) I haven't heard a thing on Tony and Hillary...

yeah, and the dollar is fiat, souuuuu...

I DEMAND AT LEAST A TAX CREDIT!!

Does anyone have a map of Amazon's shipping/fulfillment centers?

Everything Trump says is for a reason and he's started that he wants to look into Amazon. Maybe we should start looking too.

TWITTER FOLLOW/RETWEET: https//twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
MOST RECENT SCREEN CAPS HERE 2nd varient

A TIP TO AVOID WASTING TIME ON SHILLS:

Click on their ID to have all their posts highlighted, and skip them while going through the thread in order to stay focused!

xi has been painting walls with corrupt officialdom brains for two years.

Lurk
And
Red
Pill

YOU BROKE THE CODE!
Now do 4,10,20, I can't figure it out.

Dig on

NuMEC
NuMEC
NuMEC

How are the cleanup efforts?

WoW! Unredacted Jim garrison file from NO DA offices!

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263970.pdf

I’m trying to see the connection with the psychic meds!?! Only thing I can think of maybe apart of the “war on drugs”!?!? Because they are on the streets, ie: heroine!??

That's the only thing the MSM is covering.

When oh when is it ever going to happen?

QRD summary (via #82 )

schitzo or shill I can't tell

DJT

Could Snow White be Assange?

Could 7 Dwarves be Vault 7?

e.g

edition.cnn.com/2012/02/01/world/assange-profile/index.html

has snow white been "de-riddled" yet? Snow white is a story about a girl is suppose to be killed but taken away into hiding.. I've heard some on twitter speculate Melania ?

THIS SHIT IS BEING PUSHED BY MENTALLY ILL YOUTUBERS TRYING TO GET THEIR YOUTUBE BUCKS
>STOP FALLING FOR IT
THIS SHIT IS BEING PUSHED BY MENTALLY ILL YOUTUBERS TRYING TO GET THEIR YOUTUBE BUCKS
>STOP FALLING FOR IT
>STOP FALLING FOR IT
>STOP FALLING FOR IT
>STOP FALLING FOR IT
>STOP FALLING FOR IT
>STOP FALLING FOR IT

Simple rundown #NEEDS SCREENCAP# (via #144 )
M-Intel user (via #122 )

Someone have a better cap of this? I took it off the big one and it's ugly. To the naysayers saying that the numbers aren't important.

stop using us for male attention sweetie.

Yes
>Yes
Yes
>Yes

twitter.com/VeritasVirtusX/status/928515723101638656

That is a shill just so you know?!??

Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses. It is a type ofcognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionallycharged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs. Confirmation bias is a variation of the more general tendency of apophenia.

>Take your pills...not the red ones
>If you aren't crazy you will be soon enough

4, 10, 20.

Think about the perfection of those dates as they relate to our GEOTUS and this cap.

Something beyond brilliant minds has orchestrated this.

Many have brought that idea!?! Just no confirmations yet.!?

Stop responding the shills dude please youre killing me

twitter.com/HSajwanization/status/928687942478024704

americantruthseekers.com/americans-be-alert-something-major-is-happening-right-now/

SkyKing is an Emergency Action Messaging system built for communicating in the event of huge national and global emergencies. It’s been used to ground flights on 9/11 in the past. Typically, it gets used 5 times per year. Last night, it was used OVER 200 TIMES. Something major is occurring.

I'm shit at those, my brain doesn't work that way.

Sorry, senpai.

Crazy question, but can you point out a single shred of evidence uncovered in the last ~60k posts of this series?

>

How would we get confirmation?

Dows it fit the context of QAnons questions when he mention SW & 7 dwarves?

His TL over the past few hours though..whoa!

Have you guys heard, just within the last hour Trump spoke DIRECTLY to Kim Jung Un on the phone while he is in china. I remember reading on one of the threads that theory is he would strike a deal with NK to subvert the entire deepstate... how likely?

Buump. You have the right idea user!

You should know better. I know what you are and what you could do to help keep the crazy tuned down. I'm not here to insult and I believe there is some meat on this bone but look at the psychotic comments and behavior being displayed...

>Free your mind..don't lose it.

What about a circular flow diagram for each Set of questions (easier) then start putting them together where there are overlaps?

Like seriously who even is the cunt in the picture? I don't give a fuck, it's some gay facebook meme from some gay page I'm going to keep scrolling.
The target may see more pictures of the disgraced prince but they won't know who he is and when the other normies around the target find themselves in the same position they will have nothing to go on. Just a bunch of dumb cunts with pictures of the prince. What needs to happen is they need to know something big is going on so they get on that fucking google and type "Bin Awaleed Talal" or whatever the fuck he calls himself.

You need to make the association for them by POSTING THE QUESTIONS IN THE GROUPS AND FORMAT THEY COME IN
You know nothing, I play psyops with people every day. One of my favorite games is making people say specific phrases, making them google shit is easier because they don't have to know the phrase I want to hear.

Q mentioned 10 days of darkness.

what the actual fuck?

you 'concerned'?

twitter.com/HSajwanization/status/928692598922989568

>THE SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

United Arab Emirates (Dubai) I now urging citizens to cease travel to Lebanon

Storm incoming on the 10th?
It's a possibility. Maybe "the Storm is upon us" will be via this system instead of Twitter?

Happening confirmed!

Fucking degenerates still after it.

You people are a joke. You represent the worst of whites. Fuck off already bastards

>“We are at risk of a coup d’état in this country if we allow an unaccountable person with no oversight to undermine the duly-elected President of the United States,” Gaetz said. “That is precisely what is happening right now with the indisputable conflicts of interest that are present with Mr. Mueller and others at the Department of Justice.”
>“I join … in calling for Mr. Mueller’s resignation or his firing,” Gaetz continued.
thehill.com/homenews/house/359442-gop-lawmaker-calls-for-mueller-to-be-fired-on-house-floor

A TIP TO AVOID WASTING TIME ON SHILLS:

Click on their ID to have all their posts highlighted, and skip them while going through the thread in order to stay focused!

WHO are the perverted criminals offering the human sacrifices to?
>doesn't matter, all demonic, one demon over another. Bildenberg demon is an owl, forgot who that is a symbol of
WHO is Allah? WHO is Molach? Ba'al?
Satan?- >Adversary, demonic forces, distortion
Does a loving God exist? Is this all a battle for our souls? > God is love an God exists. God's ways are not our ways. Every day is a battle for your soul.
Have our enemies already sold their souls? .Yes, but it is only too late upon death.
Is all this too hard to understand? >many are deaf, blind, and cannot accept truth. SOme want to blame who the blame, AKA jews. Whereas, evil does evil regardless of genetics.
Why do they dumb us down with fluoride and vaccines, etc.?
> keep sleeping, keep blue bill, able to control
How does this affect our third eye and divine understanding? 3rd eye is new age, demonic construct. Not connected to light and truth. 3rd eye goes to TPTD, see Lucis Trust and others.
Good vs Evil? The final battles being fought now? >final battle is not yet, this is setting stage for a peaceful period that moves closer to the final chapter. WHat is happening, must happen to set stage for what is next.

more I think about it... assange is a likely fit... snow white is about a girl in hiding because her evil step mother wants her dead... 7 could refer to the vault... how too perfect and ironic if it is

Unknown. Assange knows a lot more than he lets on.
Not his style really.
But you never know.
Nothing is random.
We live in interesting times.
And there have been some interesting timings in all this.

The same could be said about literally everything connected to the Q posts so far, so he's not breaking the mold.

>Q said something about a hat!
>The Saudis wear hats!
>Q predicted the Saudi coup!

"One of my flight students loaned me some sex movies for one night. It was two reels of 8mm film with some dude fucking this broad. He got his nuts jerking under her knee, she blew him, he fucked her in the ass twice and in the pussy twice. Hope I can get them back when you get back so you can see them, too. Jimmy was over when I showed them. The 'come' flew that night. I could have raped an exhaust pipe they made me so hot."

+++

typical shill tactics:

call us all crazy, schitzo larpers
>then
pretend they are anons and ask dumb questions / make stupid posts
>then
get us all to call each other shills because shills pretended to be anons so nobody knows who is who, stifling any solid discussion

decent strats but it only works if the people they are attacking don't know the strat.

Q's identity is irrelevant. The content is what we need to care about. Answering the questions, and creating our own.

Also, creating normie-intriguing memes for dissemination.

>2

What is the significance of Lebanon other than people being ordered to leave? Not too clued up on the ME, but why Lebanon and not other places?

Dispute the information in this picture.

Is this the longest post chain ever on /pol?

brilliant

Go suck Bilderberg Cock