Europeans don't have real countries lmao

God l love being ANGLO

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would be funny af if usa told you "well go fuck yourself we don't need you". At that point we will enjoy looking your citizens migrate to our countries with no borders. Europe has probelms to solve, but i'm sure we'll sort them out, hopefully. If we don't we will all be alone and no problems, if we do you will be alone and i will laugh my ass out all day long.
Oh also have fun paying billions just to export your products here

>angl*s

;_;

we own all of you

A country without borders is not a country

Stop importing niggers. That will make England so mad.

>Europe has probelms to solve, but i'm sure we'll sort them out
i know you dont actually believe this

Yes, that's on the TODO list

If only people would listen...

I don't need to believe it, i just need to hope it, and try to do something, instead of always whining. If Europe can't work has to be shown, and only time will tell this to us. If in 50 years we still suck we probably need to change something at that point

just fucking shoot up the place at this point

Called us cucked all you want but atleast were a country ahhahaha

Indeed my Anglo brudder

It will be too late in 50 years. We need to fix our shit NOW

Would be nice, in my opinion we should stop mass immigration and create an army, an organized one. As now we have just a lot of weapons not usable becouse we can't work together, we should be able to cooperate better. Also we need to stop importing from other states. I mean not a full stop, but we should give the opportunity to our own producers to sell their goods, not import a shit ton of meat from Argentina becouse is cheaper and becouse we have to make other state grow, that's wrong. If we do this things we can start to become more scary and powerful to the eyes of USA, china ecc

Because England wants the monopoly on importing niggers?

>Europe has probelms to solve, but i'm sure we'll sort them out, hopefully.
This time without Italy. ;-)

No becouse they got out of Europe also becouse they didn't want niggers

:(

Germany does

post rare jimmies

You just want a big Germany, not Europe. You are ruining Europe becouse you are using it, not building it with us.

Sad no one likes your little EU Cuckerstate?

>they didn't want niggers
So why is England importing them since a century?

And also we literally fucking have created everything in this continent so stfu, you nazi. Instead of thinking about who to kick out, you should analize what you are doing.

Probably becouse they are importing them since a century they are stuffed don't you think? Why are people so braindead

Hahaha when was he so fat.

You are probably something like 5 points of IQ to me, so i don't surely like you

without italy there cannot be a united europe

United states of Europe is nothing more than a redo of the Soviet Union.
Where a small (((elite))) reigns of various peoples, who can't join forces.

It will be a redo of soviet union if we build it like that

This time we build it like a reich.

HOL UP
>>Smacks lip
WE WUZ KANGZ

Yes.

you mean Paki, right?

Was this before all the undocumented rapefugees '13' year old boys floated onto the Italian shores?

I don't know, but immigrants surely take town out avarage iq
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country