Add 'sexual predator' to 'bigot': Roy Moore spent his early 30s creeping on teenage girls

Explain yourself Trumpfags

dailykos.com/stories/2017/11/9/1714195/-Add-sexual-predator-to-bigot-Roy-Moore-spent-his-early-30s-creeping-on-teenage-girls

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html
washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.0df5e66c8b1e
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/a/11/09/the-gops-roy-moore-and-steve-bannon-nightmare-just-came-true/?utm_term=.564988f3c948
youtube.com/watch?v=PdJH7Y56c7Y
washingtonpost.com/politics/my-pain-is-everyday-after-weinsteins-fall-trump-accusers-wonder-why-not-him/2017/10/21/bce67720-b585-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html?utm_term=.8638b3ece9a9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The truly amazing (and utterly horrifying) thing isn’t the allegations against Roy Moore; it’s that many politicians will continue to stand by him and that a LOT of people are still going to vote for him. Because that R next to his name is more important than anything else.

>dailykos

Is this the democrat MO now? Smear the opposition with phiny charges that disappear after the election?

>((((((((((((((((((DAILYKOS))))))))))))))))))))

Nice try, jewish parasite. Your far-left propaganda has no effect here.

The stuff about O'Reilly, Trump and Moore is fake news. The stuff about Weinstein and Clinton is true.

washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html

He looks like a pizzagater

Voters will be relieved because she wasn’t his cousin

Fake news

THIS IS WHY STEVE BANNON IS A FAGGOT

the face of a pedo

>The stuff that supports my side is true. The stuff that hurts my side is false.

Oh bullshit, the swamp knows now false and irrelevant party lines

Let's see if Republicans come out against Roy Moore as strongly as they did Weinstein.

yup

Shut up and go diddle your little brother you fucking faggot. No one believes your fake news

Awww is a kike shill mad?

Unfortunately, this will probably help Roy Moore with his constituents. He'll call it #FakeNews & they will believe him. They will get motivated to show up at the polls to make sure their hero gets elected. For Christian #GOP, they believe he is sent by God & nothing else matters

Something tells me Steve Bannon will be in hiding after this Roy Moore bombshell.

faggot should kill himself. Luther Strange was a much better candidate.

Leddit is on full libtard rage mode.

We need Banon hate threads. His usefulness is over and he has become another Spencer.

>-teenage-girls
Thank god, he's not a fag.

Lead the way kike

Wapo has the original story. Betting sites have Moore's chances down to 64% from 89% just hours ago.

The Blue Wave begins.

Going after girls in their prime is wrong. We must support women who only have babies after sacrificing hundreds of babies and mutilating their wombs with medical instruments.

This is what fake consensus cracking looks like.

>implying the (((((((WASHINGTON POST)))))))) isn't a far-left fake news rag too

Do you think the woman was lying?

washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.0df5e66c8b1e

>listen and believe, goooooy!

Yeah, whatever happened to the parade of gold diggers accusing Trump of raping them when they were teenagers and their lawsuits?

Lol Remember the whole pussygrabbing thing last year? How many women accused Trump of rape again?

corruption, pedophilia, and sexual abuse among the elite is not a partisan issue

sage

So you are not worried about him dropping out?

>Is this the democrat MO now?
Yep. No one cares that he is a white male or racist....Just like Trump, now we create "muh rapist".

Don't know if real or not, but based on the current state of affairs, I would say it is baseless.

>no assualt
>complete consensual
>they only kissed

wow, it's nothing

Corfman described her story consistently in six interviews with The Post. The Post confirmed that her mother attended a hearing at the courthouse in February 1979 through divorce records. Moore’s office was down the hall from the courtroom.

Neither Corfman nor any of the other women sought out The Post. While reporting a story in Alabama about supporters of Moore’s Senate campaign, a Post reporter heard that Moore allegedly had sought relationships with teenage girls. Over the ensuing three weeks, two Post reporters contacted and interviewed the four women. All were initially reluctant to speak publicly but chose to do so after multiple interviews, saying they thought it was important for people to know about their interactions with Moore. The women say they don’t know one another.

“I have prayed over this,” Corfman says, explaining why she decided to tell her story now. “All I know is that I can’t sit back and let this continue, let him continue without the mask being removed.”

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHa

Underage if true but this was over 40 years ago and appears right before a contested election
>Add WaPo shilling for his opponent last month
>Also add this lolwut analysis RIGHT AFTER the story drops
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/a/11/09/the-gops-roy-moore-and-steve-bannon-nightmare-just-came-true/?utm_term=.564988f3c948

holy shit the kike shills are going hard on this thread. Unproven allegations from 40 years ago mean nothing. Moore will stay in the race and win easily

>Washington Post

Betting sites are down to 45% chance lol

Keep in mind your key witness is a woman who has been divorced three times, has multiple failed businesses and has massive amount of debt. Yeah, not credible.

Roy still wins in a month.

Wait, there are people who DON'T?

There are 4 women interviewed.

Right, and Trump had 12 accusers by a month before the election that magically disappeared too.

Get fucked with this.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=PdJH7Y56c7Y

i had thought I hated this guy in the 90s and 00s with his 10 commandments monument

The more I hear what they trying to use as smears against him make me like him more

I trust Washington Post over Breitbart, that was literally founded after a dinner discussion by Andrew Breitbart to have a news site that shilled for Israel more.

What are the chances he doesn't win the election in your opinion?

Not true, they came out of the limelight after Weinstein's downfall, you nigger

washingtonpost.com/politics/my-pain-is-everyday-after-weinsteins-fall-trump-accusers-wonder-why-not-him/2017/10/21/bce67720-b585-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html?utm_term=.8638b3ece9a9

Honestly it will have an effect, but he's 11 points ahead and this is Alabama.

Literally all he has to do is say this is bullshit (which frankly it is). I'm not from Alabama so I don't have a horse in the game.

I'd say his chances are still like 90%.

It's fucking Alabama, the margin may be a point or two narrower but of course he'll still win.

Moore is fucked. If he somehow stays in and wins, the Senate will unite to expel him. The Republicans know that they'll just get Luther Strange back soon.

> be millennial guy
> grow up in school system
> girls with daddy issues
> every girl in class dating guy 5 years older
> graduate high school
> girls dating guys 30-40 years old
> slowly get more pussy
> every girl you date prefers older men
> finally 30th birthday
> be old millennial dude now
> more attracted to young girls
> girls your age that dated older men are now ugly
> start dating young but legal girls
> eww user, you creep, you pedophile

Words cannot describe the ludicrousness us guys get exposed to on a daily basis. Legal age is legal age. And old women are less attractieve. Fact.

But no, society wants me to be a good guy and date a girl that ignored me when I was a young fella so she could date some guy who lucked his way through the 70s and 80s before things became a hellhole.

#BREAKING: Mitch McConnell calls on Roy Moore to step aside if report on relations with teenagers is true

3 women were legal age and said nothing wrong happened
The 4rth didn't tell him her age, and they only kissed in his car

it's fucking nothing

They didn't disappear, they're still suing him.

Source you fag

Mitch McConnell says the allegations against GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore are “very disturbing”

ALLTHISWINNING FEELS GOOD TO BE LEFTY

>month before an election
>HE RAPED ME!!!!!!

Guess they felt confident about Strange winning and wouldn't need this until now. Never filed a report. Comes forward after several decades. Right before an election...
Yeah, I'm not buying it. No one with common sense is buying it. Democrats will run with it because they want to win. RINOs are saying he needs to step down.
Yeah, naw, he isn't stepping down. He is going to win and sue this woman for defamation when he gets into office.

who do you trust for you news source because every one on the left and right are reporting it

>implying there aren't more women with allegations coming forward

Weren't 14 year olds back then basically 20 now?

only in the deep south and in the mountains state like West Virginia STILL ILLEGAL but hillbillies have their ways

You think Senators should be having 14 year olds grab their dicks?

The altright is so morally rotten it makes me sick. The face that they are "culturally christian" is just salt in the wound.

Lord have mercy.

>allegations
>no proof
>no police records
not buying it.

This would be a scandal if he wasn't from Alabama

File that under things that never happened

just like Kevin Spacey, eh?

>only in the Deep South
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
You're a fucking idiot.

Why is nobody asking how the girls were dressed? If they were "asking for it" then this is a nothingburger.

God, why does every politician fucking suck... the left is fucking winning right now.

Kind of like trump. Allegations out of nowhere, right before the election, and went away afterwards.
Its a crock of shit and nothing but dirty politics. Not buying it. No one but Alabama dems are going to care.

then go defend spacey

McConnell is siding with the Washington Post. Fuck him

>The altright is so morally rotten it makes me sick.

We're not alt-kike, we're FASCISTS. Get it right, kike shill.

(((WaPo))) endorses Moores opponent

(((WaPo))) finds 3 women who haven't bothered coming forward the last 5 elections Moore ran in.

CIA getting their 500 mil worth.

youre wrong ,you faggots are kids playing on the computer...GO OUTSIDE AND GETS SOME FRESH AIR

>The Blue Wave begins.
>1-5 wins:loss
>"WE GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY!"
the delusional is just so funny

Oh look an obvious smear campaign from Shareblue and WaPo

Looking at all the threads, this is shill bait. Going by all the shills pushing this, it's probably just made up bullshit. The left always projects.

Every politician accused of rape happening 38 years ago should immediately step down.

This is politics in 2017. Wait 4 weeks before the election and get a gaggle of democrat whores to accuse a candidate.

>Accusations are always true right before an election

>religious extremist who wants to control our sex lives turns out to be repressed sexual pedo

HOLD
THE
PHONE

>democrat
at least one of the accusers voted for trump

how old were the teenagers? did they look sexually mature?

GOP is the party of sexual assault and pedophiles.

Trump
Moore
Alies
O'Reily

14. And.... wah???

>Moore kissed me on the lips 40 years ago!
>Mother, get my shotgun. We are going to vote democrat

He was already fucked before this, now this is the death nail.

2017 elections and now this.

>Media lies about Trump for 2 years straight
>Its totally true this time goys.

Moore is a local legend. He is in no danger of losing.

t. alabama fag.

>death nail.
>death nail.
>death nail.

Kys useless illiterate faggot.

well nevermind. had to ask because 18 and 19 is legal and technically teenager

>i'm going to wait 30 years, right until the election is a few weeks away, then I'm going to drop the BOMB that i was raped, and not at any point before in his long, illustrious political career
OR
>we can't lose this seat, but Strange is doing terribly. We need to knock Moore down a peg, the election is only a few weeks away
yes user, I do think she's lying.

Mitch McConnell is an anti-American far-left extremist, of course he is going to side with his comrades.