youtu.be/88bWK38zfzY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania watch some crazy chink opera 11/7/17
youtu.be/GxZ-XuL80wQ
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @The Forbidden City 11/7/17
youtu.be/FDiXgJAnvr8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-09/here-full-text-and-summary-amended-house-gop-tax-bill
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/09/after-endorsing-democrat-teenagers-judge-fires-back-denial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A woman named Leigh Corfman says that when she was 14 years old in 1979, Roy Moore, the current GOP Senate candidate in Alabama initiated a sexual encounter with her when he was 32 years old, according to The Washington Post.

Start digging

So who takes Moore's spot in the election if he steps down, the establishment cuck who lost to him?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-09/here-full-text-and-summary-amended-house-gop-tax-bill

Full House GOP Tax Bill.

MAGA

AWOO

thanks user who told me sibel edmond's name - pretty impressive she was snitching on roaches

Missed this earlier but whoa.

BREAKING: Alabam Senator Richard Shelby says Roy Moore doesn't belong in Senate if allegations are true

>implying this was not a hitjob by GOPe to remove Trumpian candidate to get a GOPe cuckserative or even democrat to win the race

We talked about this last fucking night.

After Virginia loss.

This is why everyone here needs to go MGTOW. Hitler was celibate in his youth. Dedicate yourself to your cause and your passion instead of whores. They will come back to ruin you. Focus on yourself and career my friends.

OP was baking, why did you split?

this doesn't appear to be a coordinated hit job, AT ALL

This.

the GOP can still choose another candidate if he resigns, right?

SHILL THREAD THIS IS A SPLIT
MIGRATE TO THE REAL THREAD

>implying Moore will step down

Oh wow, they decide to accuse him now as he's running for senate. Sat on this for 40 years, if it's even true. Makes you think

no

This Senate tax bill is pure shit.

I mean, delaying the 20% rate? FUCKING WHY.

And 7 brackets. SEVEN?! What the FUCK happened to simplification?

The House bill was fine!

I am so fucking angry. I hate the GOP worse than the Democrats.

Fuck the GOPe, Trump needs to consolidate his power in the next year.

Has he said anything about this shit yet?

Make Virginia great again!

Shapiro says GOP should ditch Moore, give Alabama seat to Democrats.

>It is too late for the Republican Party to remove Moore from the ballot even if they wanted to do so; they could attempt to obtain a court order in the mold of Democrats in 2002 with regard to Senator Bob Torricelli (D-NJ).
>So, will Republicans dump Moore?
>They certainly should — they’ll essentially guarantee themselves the seat if they do replace Moore with someone more palatable. But there will be great temptation on the part of Republicans who have looked the other way at a bevy of bad acts over the past two years to do so again, citing Democrats’ willingness to stand by their bad actors like Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ).
>That would be a large mistake. It wouldn’t just be a political. It would be a moral mistake to suggest that character doesn’t matter to the extent that an Alabama Senate seat is worth elevating an accused attempted sexual predator to high office. For years, Republicans have harped on Democrats’ worship for Teddy Kennedy, and rightly so. Elevating Moore to the Senate, with the praise of his fellow Senators to push him to victory, smears the only party that still claims to represent morality in any serious way.

>trumpian
>trump endorsed other guy
i fucking hate you retards,you LE BAZED BANNON faggots fucked us really good

So this is just an accusation with no proof?

There hasn't been an election yet so I would assume so.

breitbart is getting raided hard

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/09/after-endorsing-democrat-teenagers-judge-fires-back-denial/
Separately, Moore’s campaign said in a statement, “This garbage is the very definition of fake news and intentional defamation.”

> Repeal of nonrefundable credits
> The amendment preserves the current law non-refundable credit for qualified adoption expenses.
What’s this?

> Refundable credit program integrity
> The amendment requires a taxpayer to provide an SSN for the child in order to claim the entire amount of the enhanced child tax credit
Good! Illegals get fucked

>if it's true
You know it's not. It's just another witch hunt. Curiously, no one will (((come forward))) and raise allegations about any dems

>I am so fucking angry. I hate the GOP worse than the Democrats.

i know that feel user

>About two-thirds of Americans (68%) say the US is less respected internationally now than in the past, but the views of Democrats and Republicans have moved in opposite directions

My sides. This does not comply with how Trump was taken in Asia.

Luther Strange will run, yes.

That won't stop you from getting a false accusation and put the wrong idea into the public's mind.

if i were to guess this is /nsg/ trying to split, migrate to the real thread with minnesota baker

You should try living in the country and being subjected to their constant faggotry

Moore will win.

>sudden rollout of rape accusations
>GOPe suddenly pull out knives
It doesn't even make me think, this is an exact rehash of what Trump went through

No, it's too late to switch. If Moore leaves the race, Dems will automatically win the race.

This is exactly how the Swamp will fight outsider and Trumpian candidates who dare to run for seats.

There's no way this could ever be proven one way or another and it's heightened in the media and weaponized to try and kill him off.

They don't want outsider candidates in Congress or anyone who would vote for the Trump agenda. That's where this attack comes from.

That's also why you're seeing a "wave" of GOP retirements, it's being encouraged behind the scenes because it virtually guarantees the seats will be competitive and go to Democrats, who the establishment all voted for last year, or to Swamp candidates like McCally in AZ and Romney in UT. They will serve the same purpose McCain, Flake, Sasse and others are right now to make sure none of the Trump agenda ever passes Congress.

This is also designed to diminish Steve Bannon and his influence, his views are not welcome by the Washington elite.

They should just make a joint press release

> if true he should step down

Moore should get in front of it right away and say

> it’s not true, I won’t atep down and the accuser will face the full wrath of the law

He’s a state Supreme Court Justice after all

>literally MUH PRINCIPLES
this fucking sandnigger

The media still has more power than people think but that also has to do with the fact that the US did get weaker in recent decades.

>broofrooster.jpg

GOP cant stop Trump without fear of being voted out, so they are trying to give everything back to the dems to stop him.

>ask 100 unemployed democrats anything about how the country is going
>"ALL AMERICANS HATE TRUMP AND THINK THE COUNTRY IS GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION"

>meanwhile in reality
>DOW up 7k points in 1 year
>$250 billion dollar chinese trade deals signed
>illegal border crossings down 75%+
>consumer confidence higher than ever
>other countries sucking our dick

you're in the wrong thread lads

SHapiro had a fucking written article ready for this?

hahahahha hit job

I am beyond disgusted with the GOP. Trump needs to come out against this

wtf is this

These.
Go here. This is the real thread.

Most of the retiring seats are in safe Republican turf.

Changes in voter registration in NM indicate a shift to the right, along with a lack of Gary Johnson and an incumbent president indicates a strong chance of a Trump win there.

Colorado and Nevada were both dragged down by Mormons in 2016. 2020 will be different.

>smears the only party that still claims to represent morality in any serious way.

The "morality" of 30 year old unprovable accusations that happen to occur when the guy is running for Senate

BREAKING: Mike Lee makes the same statement as every other Senator (LEE ENDORSED ROY MOORE)

Mo “war on whites” Brooks

OP of this thread split previous OP and is intentionally causing issues. The other thread is the real thread.

> But there will be great temptation on the part of Republicans who have looked the other way at a bevy of bad acts over the past two years to do so again, citing Democrats’ willingness to stand by their bad actors like Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ).

The principled stand myth. Moore should just tell them to pound sand

Single most oblivious hitjob in ages. Sharpio must been getting those Sorosbucks lately.

What the fuck its innocent until proven guilty.

love how the Rs pull this tax bill horseshit while Trump is on the other side of the world, too

Inb4 literally every republican running in next year's mid terms get attacked with me too bullshit sexual harassment accusations from 30 years ago.

We need to do more than just shitpost and put up posters. We need to start writing letters. Flooding these faggots with threats of losing thier seats.

who the fuck gives s ahist

Only Moore knows if this is really true or not, everyone is going to believe what they want to believe regardless.

He needs to get out in front of it and go on the offensive which he is more than capable of, turn it into something to vote for like standing up to "fake news" and being stronger that "bullshit allegations", something of that nature.

If this works they are going to double down on the tactic all across the country.

If this woman has any ties to George Soros then she is lying her ass off

That's what I thought, he wasn't op of last thread

If Mr. Moore admits he did molest those children, he should get the same penalty as sodomites should. Ended by stone.

He already is.

Trump needs to get the fuck back to U.S. and reiign in the fucking American-hating-Congress

She's cute. I'd hit it.

Seriously end this god damn Asia trip, call it the fuck off.

Reporters often have this stuff queued up and distribute it among themselves before choosing whether or not run them.

It's opposition research/prebuilt weapon.

>menendez refusing to resign despite being ON TRIAL
>GOP says very little about this despite Christie being able to appoint a republican if menendez resigns
>Moore accused by Democratic rag
>GOP suddenly VERY GONCERNED

I think it's a combination of actual traitors and cuckservatives who would rather "lose with dignity" and think it's fine if criminals like menendez are in office for another year because "he's a democrat, we're better than him". Fuck them and their fake honor, politics isn't about fucking honor it's about power.

I wish I had a womens power. Just easily excuse people I hate for sexual assault and ruin their lives.

Generally people just follow how we always do things to avoid problems because many people like current OP are against us and splitting, causing issues. it shouldn't be difficult to understand why having rebbit split and spam threads isn't good for threads but people keep bumping this thread.

This. Fucking woman had fucking 30 years to come out and was silent

MUH
PRINCIPLES

but you have a soul you wouldn't want that power, even out of spite

please /ptg/ i am so lonely give me yous :(

>but it's en vogue now
The Weinstein thing really opened up the floodgates, whether true or not

Trump showed the way- admit to nothing, call them liars, win the election.

moore already admitted it was bullshit

he isn't going anywhere, sorry shareblue cucks

checked
And notice this comes out right after Trump wins big in China. Now the media won't cover Trump in China, but will spend hours talking about Republican Roy Moore is a pedo

Word is Moore is on the ballot whether he drops out and is replaced or not. Meaning, the timing of this is *perfect*. If they can force him to drop out they'll split the GOP vote and Dem wins. Moore's only choice is to stay in it. He'll win.

Don't spend it all in one place.

Shill thread time to bomb it with no survivors

How many lies equal the truth? How many accusers did Trump have like 2 weeks before the election? Twelve?

Why isn't Mike Pence busting kneecaps?
really makes me think

Thank you, if I get 10 000 yous I can hopefully buy pol gf :)

he should just putthem on electric chair

Nothing wrong with that.

fucking madman
rev up those attack jews