Well I was going to get work done today, guess not

Texans report in, round 3
>age
>area code
>born and raised or got here quick

>28
>210
>born and raised nigga

Dodge, and Chevy bud. Ford is a money pit.

Lol these threads are taking up a lot of time.

Couldn't stop my African brother.
Checked!
Posted in previous thread but ok
>25
>979
>born and fucking raised

Ford
>fix or repair daily
Kek
I drive a Toyota Tundra because they're built here in SA

512 @ UT (713 original)
Born & raised

Did a map of Houston.

>24
>830
>born and raised

Fukken lol man please do San Antonio

Ford
>Found
>On
>Road
>Dead

I drive a Tundra now too, all I really need is a truck to haul my boat. Gave up on diesels after the 5.9 cummins was replaced.

user, I fucking love you.
>green circle just misses my area of Pearland
Its too real.

Don't know San Antonio too well, I'll do Austin next.

Houston reporting in. Fuck this shithole. I haven't seen a white person in days.

Lmao perfect

no thanks alphabet soups

How is the Harvery recovery? Is gas in short supply there?
Also are the conspiracy theories true, did FEMA slaughter you guys during the storm?

lived in texas all my life, can't say i'd recommend it

Oh well, this took up more time than I planned but it was indeed comfy as fuck!

Thank you very much for all the tips and friendliness, and I'll be sure to enjoy Texas when I'm there! =)

Liar
The gas shortage was artificial in the first place
Greg Abbott, wheels of steel

Post for Austin-hate

You'll never leave friend

Fine
No
No niggers blame the dam operators though
>muh Katrina 2.0

>Is gas in short supply there?
Nah that was just people freaking out, getting better

The gas ran dry for about 48 hours in Gonzales, and Seguin, because idiots thought it would be a good idea to fill every gas tank and can they owned up to the brim out of fear.

Yet here you are.

How's the weather bros? 60 degrees outside right now, overcast skies with a light misting

FUKKEN. COMFY.

55 degrees here, light wind, drizzle and TX threads on Sup Forums

We're legitimately reaching new levels of comfy today in Texas.

Literally got here as soon as I could (2 months old) dad and his dad and his dad are natives. Mom was a filthy Floridian.

Just moved to Denton. Gonna try out for mean green football.

I hate it. I’m like a lizard, I want to go find a hot flat rock to lay on and soak in the heat.

60 sunny. Mexicans bundled up

im unfortunately 2 southern dandified to move to a cold climate

Grew up in Flower Mound before The New Texans arrived. Was very /comfy/, especially around this time of year.

>I’m like a lizard

Too true friends
Man you've got 9 months a year to do that! Besides supposed to heat back up by Sunday or Monday :(

Born here.

512 Map.

Reptilians live

Ford is, the best in Texas.

>that poo
Lmao man you're on point

Unironically

born and grew up in 713 (before the 281/832 stuff)
moved to 936 in high school, stayed and colleged
now live in 903

I know, I know. But on those rare days that it gets cold all my bones ache because I apparently have the skeleton of an 80 year old man. At least my dog likes this weather.

Howdy y'all, former Fort Worth-fag here. Why has the city become almost entirely brown? The only good parts are the direct center around TCU and downtown now. Is it like this in other TX cities?

806 here.
Bored and tired. The semester needs to end.

Fuck you, aggie.

Fuck Texas

the other cities are much, much worse

>age
>area code
>born and raised or got here quick
Born and raised, third generation spic. Fuck illegals and fuck liberal trash.

What breed m8? I have a German shepherd, you'd expect her to love the cold but it gets below 75 and she huddles up in the sun lmao
Liberal democrats taking over the major cities.

>brown
You mean Brown like indigenous Americans who there before your European family?

Real Tejano right here

If Texas turns blue, we are all finished.

Post in English please. Board rules.

Unironically true but we're nowhere near as close to being blue as people like to fantasize about

Won't happen. Other than major cities they won't make much more leeway, republicans have too much ground.

How come the older generation spics are patriots but the new ones are faggots?

Born in Charlotte, NC.
Raised in 713 from age 1 (77024)
Currently go to college in 806 (79401)

Go to Hempstead or Magnolia and aim for a bar that charges more than $3 per beer; you'll find plenty of good white folks.

Brainwashed in schools along with everyone else. They chant about their Mexican heritage and "undocumented immigrants" but you take one of them and spit them out in Juarez and all that heritage doesn't mean a fucking thing they just want to go home lmao

What happens when the Democrats run a "Latino"? I just want to see Trump get reelected. Even if the president after him is concentration camps and microchip implants, at least we rubbed dirt in their noses and laughed at them one last time.

because the young ones went to school with all the illegals and they taught them all sorts of stupid shit
thats what happens when you let your kids get put in the indoctrination camps for 8 hrs a day

Not an aggie. went to SFA

They've tried already. Years ago, can't remember his name but he took on Rick perry for gov, got fucking smashed

Drumpf is finished

That comfy zone needs to be about 50 miles north. The comfy starts at Rayford-Sawdust, cypresswood at minimum. Aldine and willowbrook are full of nogs, shit i think part of that circle is through fuckin acres homes

>29
>940
>physically since i was born but souls been here a long time

>Other than major cities
a.k.a. those places where ~65% of the state's population lives?

Big sloppy 55 pound mutt. But people frequently think he has some Saint in him for the face meat.

Because in general we're smarter and down to our core we're all hard workers and don't want to rely on government like the niggers and crackers do. We also have a little something called shame that black folks and certain white folks don't seem to have, we view being on welfare as something to be embarrassed about, at least the legal spics like my family do all these illegal trash are basically the sub-human part of our people. Which is why it pains me to be lumped in together with border hopping illegals.

>940
Are you the guy in argyle from other thread

NW Houston has some pockets of white people. I live in one, but the trash is starting to come over the beltway and push us out.

Katy wasn't too bad either when I lived there in the late 90's and early 00's but Hurricane Katrina put a stop to that REAL fucking quick.

Rumor mill around San Antonio is Julian Castro will run for pres as Democrat eventually. He's considered a rising star in their party. Mayor of San Antonio, Obama appointed him secretary of HUD, right now I think he's laying low. Will probably try for senate then pres. Fucking sack of shit, him and his faggot brother

no sir but i see your apartheid havin’ ass is still present and accounted for

Lol I mean brown like the filthy niggers and beaners that multiply like vermin and destroy cities that used to be wonderful places to live.

>apartheid havin’ ass is still present and accounted for
Kek yea.
Where abouts are you then?

Ain't been to Aldine or Willowbrook in decades; has it really gotten that bad? Used to just be poorer whites around IAH for the lower property values.

409 reporting in. I'm the last white man within 30 miles. Also right next to coonass country. If I see one more fleu de lis I'll puke.

>More people in Houston are renting out their houses
>This brings in really shitty people into nice neighborhoods and always bring shitty people with them
Renting is really a double edged sword.

20 miles south of the red river
100 miles NW of DFW

Your' propaganda is finished.

He's one of us, m8

>409
Topjej; the niggers don't even speak English around there.

That was sarcasm m8

903 to 281 back to 903 here.

903 is huge. what county?

So like Wichita falls?

correct.

you homesick or something?

Fuck Abbot btw
>let me see how much jew dick I can suck!
>muh Israel
>antisemitesvout of my state reeeeeee

I miss when this town still had trees along 518, Jesus christ how many shitty nail shop strip centers do there need to be? I miss when this town was small and didn't have an influx of "culture". You better vote next election because I'd you don't vote for Reid, pending he is still alive, Pearland will be lost forever.

LACK
OF
GOOD
WATER
FILTERS