It's Happening! Riverdale portrays Sup Forums as the good guys!

>Main Character Archie buys gun to protect family
>forms group called The Red Circle to protect community
>It's referred to as a "Nazi Group"
>Doesn't take shit from anyone

Sup Forums is Riverdale /ourshow?

stop pandering to an anonymous Wallachian berry picking forum.

>seeking endorsement from anonymous hatecrime posters?
What did he mean by this?

LOL

Bump I'll check the show out. The first step in changing culture is changing who the kikes pander too

This is very Sup Forums related. The red circle are portrayed as heroes

What's the show about?

>id
Let me guess you wrote the show and now you want random people on the internet to validate your opinion on it?

It's a dark take on Archie comics.

It's based on Riverdale a small town dealing with drugs, crime and murder coming to the town due to multiculturism and eroding values

Somehow, after seeing this webm all the time on Sup Forums, I highly doubt that

Mu dick is diamonds rn

>IF TWO GIRLS KISS, THE SHOW CAN'T BE ABOUT THE INVADING MULTI CULTI HORDE
what are you even saying? what is your thought process here

you can't really have a show about combating degeneracy without depicting said degeneracy

fucking KEK is jughead a local half crazy but loveable addict?is betty turning tricks for blow?i am sorry user but this is just too good.

When the average webm of Riverdale looks like >pic, and the only discussion I read is 3d waifu wars, I can't help but to be skeptical of your claim of philosophical significance. I might be wrong though.

>Sup Forums is Riverdale /ourshow?
just wait for the story twist, i'm sure (((they))) thought it through.

It actually is. Jugheads Dad is a drug addict who lives in the South Side and pushes drugs with hispanics into the white Riverdale

this, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the worst when it comes to this, especially Sup Forums, they’re the most insecure pussies on this site
they literally cannot enjoy a video game without the approval of other autists

yep if anyone watches the show that was the opening episode and was there for publicity.

Veronica is Hispanic and manipulates the town with her parents who have immigrated to Riverdale to push drugs.

Last episode was literally about a rich New York (((guy))) who roofies a girl in town

This. Why do people keep falling for this? Reminds me of STANNIS, STANNIS!
And with the stroke of a pen, he's made into an inhuman monster who gets righteously killed by a stronk womyn.
Never, ever trust them. They do this to lure you in and then try to brainwash you and demotivate you and "deconstruct" everything you believe in.

Nice conspiracy theory fag. Do you really think anyone on Sup Forums would be allowed to write shows?

If Sup Forums wrote episodes it would be completly banned from TV on day one.

Riverdale is quietly redpilling the masses on the dangers of multiculturism

See

muh dick

wtf happened to Archie?

Why didn't they just make up a new show... why drag Archie and Betty and Jughead into this dreck.

Arche is the comic digest at the drugstore. This is something else altogether.

Next thing they'll make Charlie Brown and Snoopy in to a gritty Homosexual buddy cop show..

They've already red pilled the audience multiple times.

>He bought a gun which helped protect his friends and family from the southside gangs

Oy Vey! The show names (((them))) is about the dangers of multiculturalism and encourages gun ownership.

Don't watch it!

forgot the best part.

>Leaks video on online message board(Sup Forums?) warning the "Southside" he will hunt them down for ruining the town