LOUIS CK WACKED IT IN FRONT OF SEVERAL WOMEN

nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Other urls found in this thread:

defamer.gawker.com/louis-c-k-will-call-you-up-to-talk-about-his-alleged-s-1687820755
youtube.com/watch?v=apc85Cp4lQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dw-cfe6n8S0
uproxx.com/webculture/about-that-girl-who-played-the-anti-masturbation-virgin-on-louis-last-night/
youtube.com/watch?v=xuvsoZLE3WE
youtube.com/watch?v=XfkG_0hyIoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is this newsworthy? Everyone knows the guy was a pervert, he used to be a regular on O&A for Christ's sake.

Huh. They canceled his movie and all that.

IT ALL FALLS DOWN!

beat me to the thread

All he did was masturbate in front of women, this is just news designed to take the heat off Weinstein working with a former Israeli PM to harass, stalk and gaslight the women he raped..

topkek
after Sup Forums told me about this guy like 4-5 years ago, i watched one of his appearances on some late night show, he started with "look at all these white people sitting here"
and then people laughed

Heh.

*projectile bloody vomiting*

>Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis

well at least he asked first

>The Specifically Jewy Perviness of Harvey Weinstein, Bob Weinstein, Leon Wieseltier, Terry Richardson, Mark Halperin, Louis CK, ...

Also
>mfw Louie CucK doesn't even try to rape women, just jerk his little dick over in the corner.

Good. Hopefully he'll go down like Weinstein, and Kevin "Stabbing Lil Boys In Facey" Spacey.

People have known about this for years.

I used to imagine Louie was dressed as a clown while he did it and wanted the women to just point and laugh at him. It's fuckig Louie Ck

>Jerking off is sexual assault now
I mean, if he locked them in the room and made them watch that's one thing, but how is just touching yourself in front of another person assualt now? I mean just walk away nigga turn off the screen nigga.

the weird thing is that it's old news
from 2015:
defamer.gawker.com/louis-c-k-will-call-you-up-to-talk-about-his-alleged-s-1687820755

Two other comedians Tom Sugera and Bert Krylser reportedly exposed themselves to Joe Rogan.

Is this the end of comedy?

source?

They're flooding us with "sexual misconduct" stories and they will be for the next several months, such that when bigger stories come out, people will care less as the population is conditioned to give less & less of a shit about this stuff.
Burn some mid-level scapegoats to distract from the pedo-mafia.

This is just news designed to take the heat off Weinstein working with a former Israeli PM to harass, stalk and gaslight the women he raped..

>denegrates white people
>praises niggers

Good, fuck him

TINY

was he holding them at gun point? they couldn't leave when some half rate comediac hack was all coked up started jerkin? Because comedians are held to such a higher moral standard than everyone else and never push boundaries.

Sounds like he's a beta male. What the fuck did he do wrong enough to warrant ruining his life? Asking to take his weiny out? Seems pretty tame compared to 90+% of the other Hollywood kikes schenanigans. Still a fucking idiot.

Hahahahahahhha I'm watching this video in a whole new light now.

youtube.com/watch?v=apc85Cp4lQQ

Why do these women always look so hate-fuckable?

He should have just breast fed in public, he'd be a saint. Kids are apparently hungry all the fucking time.

Kind of a fitting vid here. Also could somebody tell me who tf this Ellen Farber is. Because she's clearly acting and everyone in the comments is acting like she's being "pwned xD" by Louis C.ocK. This whole thing seems to be a hit piece on Christians.

youtube.com/watch?v=dw-cfe6n8S0

He's a kike, it's in his nature

>(((Wolov)))
>(((Goodman)))
Wow, what a surprise...

I don't believe that she is real....... this sounds like it was written by jews, or Louie.

Of course it's not real. It's from his FX show. Still funny.

I understand what's going on now, and why these "cool" people suddenly turned degenerate "left" "libermorons". Reasoning is they've got shit they want to hide and stay hidden and "right" got nothing to hide or be ashamed of.

BRING DOWN THESE PEDOPHILES AND SEX DEGENERATES NOW! BRING BACK SALEM TRIALS!

Never mind, she is an actor, according to this fag anyway.

uproxx.com/webculture/about-that-girl-who-played-the-anti-masturbation-virgin-on-louis-last-night/

all Trump did was to talk about grabbing women by the pussy when they are into him, yet here you are flipping out, faggot

Hollywood is full of jerk offs

>In 2002, a Chicago comedy duo, Dana Min Goodman and Julia Wolov, landed their big break: a chance to perform at the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colo. When Louis C.K. invited them to hang out in his hotel room for a nightcap after their late-night show, they did not think twice. The bars were closed and they wanted to celebrate. He was a comedian they admired. The women would be together. His intentions seemed collegial.

>As soon as they sat down in his room, still wrapped in their winter jackets and hats, Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis, the women said.

>They thought it was a joke and laughed it off. “And then he really did it,” Ms. Goodman said in an interview with The New York Times. “He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating.”

>In 2003, Abby Schachner called Louis C.K. to invite him to one of her shows, and during the phone conversation, she said, she could hear him masturbating as they spoke. Another comedian, Rebecca Corry, said that while she was appearing with Louis C.K. on a television pilot in 2005, he asked if he could masturbate in front of her. She declined.

so fun watching the left eat itself

YOULL GET TIRED OF WINNING
BELIEVE ME

things fall apart

it's so fun to trap retarded liberals. mention a famous band person who has allegations against them, they'll say "well they wouldn't even have to do that. anyway"

youtube.com/watch?v=xuvsoZLE3WE

Because you've been conditioned to hate white women while still thinking they're the most attractive women there is. You've been brain-washed by both propaganda meant for white men and non-white men. You're basically a puppet-tier faggot.

This story came out last year and then disappeared. Everyone who is talking about it today on twitter has a blue checkmark. This can only mean that they all get marching orders to gang up on someone or hold back when they’re told or it’s their ass. Otherwise they would have talked about it last year.

Why do white women age like putrid shit after age 23?

It's pay back for being a Clinton supporter

Trump curse

The clip is from his show on FX. You can see the FX logo.

This

To be fair that's kinda funny.

Yeah, this one too. Even funnier now hhahh
youtube.com/watch?v=XfkG_0hyIoc

A lot of makeup and a hefty bill at the hair salon. Anything to not look like yourself. Maybe it's the trauma of seeing Louis CK jerk off combined with the trauma of aging.

That’s fucking hilarious tho lol - he’s still degenerate - but lulz

Forgot to mention wearing in shredded jeans meant for teenagers. Why? You're middle-aged women for crissakes.

Louis CK is another kike, this doesn't take the heat off.

This will totally not hurt his career

But I don't hate all white women
Those two just look like there's shit under their nose
Also I can't take a memeflag seriously

he was a horny retard but he didnt assault anyone or anything. i dont get why this is a big deal. ridiculous that his movie was cancelled

He chose poorly

But, maybe he is afraid some else who has remain silent emerge, we don't what other sick behavior has he commited.

He literally did nothing wrong

>"During Ms. Goodman and Ms. Wolov’s surreal visit to Louis C.K.’s Aspen hotel room, they said they were holding onto each other, screaming and laughing..."
Sounds horrible. I bet they weren't even smiling while they laughed. And I bet that chair he was in was directly in front of the door so they couldn't just leave.

Guys, I'm starting to notice a pattern that makes me uncomfortable . . . a lot of these sexual predators in Hollywood . . they're Jewish. What gives?

Quiet goy. It's antisemitic to notice things.

The blowback from this villain campaign against men is going to be one for the record books.
> mfw alternative production/distribution vehicles arise out of this PR nonsense.
>mfw this sjw bullshit blows in their face

>Quiet goy. It's antisemitic to notice things.

I've noticed that too.

I'm also waiting for one of these sorry ass cucks to admit to being a fucking man and declaring there's nothing wrong w/ it.
> no rehab
> no apologies
I'm a man and I wont apologize for that.
So, suck a dick bitch.

When are you whitebois going to learn !

I like the one on the right. Her nose is pointy.

Are you seriously such a faggot that your upset about breastfeeding? Must be a sad life to be that scared of the female body fag

It's a scripted tv show you dumbass. Of course she is an actor.

He didn't "Whack it in front of several women"

The term when it's a kike masturbating in front of women is "Steining"
>Louis CK steined several women

End of comedy? No. Now we get to see new talent.